It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you pay £62.00 to go and listen to David icke ? Wembly arena

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
good night to you fake dirt - totally agree- dare johnny mac to reply seems he is at a quandrandry (He Ha0

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I certainly would not, some thing David Icke covers he covers really well, no denying that, but some of his ideas, spiritual claims, many are saying, are false and very misleading.

There has been a video released recently, on the david icke forum you are not allowed to discuss the contents ,

niether are you allowed to discuss the spirits that influence David Icke, which he channels, the source of some of the information he shares.

People also share the danger in becoming a host for spirits, you have no idea, what you are being a host to.

or the control they can have over you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
lets face it icke was ridiculed way back on the wogan show .. mud sticks

he has always been ahead of out of the box thinking and is starting to get the credit he deserves

i find him highly intelligent,interesting,and straight talking...

pay money to see him...far to busy working to pay bills

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i will only say this: icke and sitchin are tools, made for moving people... he gives something right, but a lot more of things to confuse people... icke is a tool being used

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
its said his wife who david icke she claims has said he suspects her of being a reptilian alien , is after a very substantional cash settlement,

so Mr Icke is doing very nicely , repeating a lot of the same old thing, that is all over the net for free, if people just did a little research,

people need to wake up alright $$$$$$ £££££££ ca ding

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Questioneer05

I can't see how he's a tool.
The information he gives from his research in my opinion is spot on and really informative.
No. I don't think he's a tool and I certainly don't think Sitchin was.

Why people complain about the likes of David Icke making money from informing people of the reality of what's going on.
He works hard and deserves to earn money.

The liars and dis-info agents on the likes of Fox, CNN etc are earning huge amounts for feeding us propaganda.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

let's put it this way, if you create an blog and say to people "this is it", that would solve the problems...

he DOES have some info that is great, indeed, but he added a lot of things of his own... or, what "some people" made him believe...

if you want to think that way, in the matrix movie, morpheus needed money? in here, the spiritual guides need money?

let's say i know the reall thing, and i know where he is wrong... but i cant say it... as long i have explored this site, no one has mentioned it (or as far i have saw
)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Nope, I cannot say I would ever spend any money on Mr Icke again.

What he claims on healing is complete nonsense, and downright dangerous.

There is a real conspiracy on most things, but I've come to believe that he copies what is well known, and he's missed the true conspiracy on the rest by a mile either way.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Nope, I cannot say I would ever spend any money on Mr Icke again.

What he claims on healing is complete nonsense, and downright dangerous.

There is a real conspiracy on most things, but I've come to believe that he copies what is well known, and he's missed the true conspiracy on the rest by a mile either way.

finally someone who gets me...

for supporting you i will say: reptoids arent from other planet. some are natives from earth, and they don't care about who is ruling humans, at least if they dont mess with them.

shapecrafting is not that. they dont change their buddies, they made people think they had. but not much of them needs to, they hide well... in fact, where i'm living, there is a base near, and everyone knows, but that is not showed on the papers... btw im not reptoid LOL

btw imagine this: if the illus are the ones who rule, why then they would want to create a new world order? if it were already created by them? dont you think there is already a battle between them and us? we all are friends in the backstage, but in the scenario is different.

the new world order is the thing that will came AFTER their leave... that's why its called NEW, because it havent event passed yet. and the order that in this moments is instaured is not that good. isn't?

they make even masons bite this (masons think they have knowlege about who is good and ho is not LOL)... so they make people fight aganist the nwo to make things slower...

i invite you to ask

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
why not seems like a intresting guy should be a good night out .

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
some things he,s spot on, but its not hard to be regarding a world financial system that benefits the ruling members, and not every one, who makes up the web of deception, being spun, so people are aware of the system, and those behind it, what next, nothing , if any thing their agenda,s continuie to take shape,

and their power and control only increases,

on other subjects though said this is the way it is, he is moving further from the truth not closer, and using un creadable sources for his information, but presenting it as another great revelation, when in reality its a load of baloney .

as for he works hard, how much will he earn from yet another book sale, spinning the same things in different ways, or he changes from book to book what he believes and presents as truth, that again, most of it cannot be backed up by any creadable evidence,

how much will he earn at wembly , 12500 at between £40-£62 you do the maths, not bad for talking about the same old thing over and over again, a few hours or a days work,

more than most people will earn in 1 or 2 years.or more.

and for those who attend what really changes for them, as far as i can see diddle squit,

even people who say i have awaken, what has changed really in their lives , basicaly every thing remains the same, they have a bit more understanding

and they are £ 62.00 poorer for information, you can get for free, in a few minuets on line,

just reminds me so much of the story of the naked king, who was said to be wearing a fine suit, at best most of it is a farce,

the truth movement new age movement, nothing new about it a tall, its just the old occult pratices being pakaged and resold,

then there is all the chaneling of spirits and demons aliens, ect all from the same demonic source of deception,

people do need to wake up, the goverment bankers ruling class are mugging you off,

and others are just leading you deeper and deeper into deciet, false hood, down the rabbit hole ,

the wonder land delusion, though if you swap one lie for another, you are still living a lie,

one delusion, for another delusion, its still just another delusion, that just gets deeper and deeper,

Listen to the true Messiaih , The Lord Jesus Christ, follow his teaching, he speaks a truth, that will set you free.

not lead you into another bondage,

he came to share good news with the poor, and set the captives free, which he did paying the price with his own blood.

there is no one or nothing that even comes close , and you will know you have been set free, renewed transformed within,

the priceless gift of Gods spirit in your life, a union between you and your heavenly Father,

a spirit of power and love and a sound mind.

sure beats a load of half truths and baloney mixed together and sold for 60 pounds.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join