It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you pay £62.00 to go and listen to David icke ? Wembly arena

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
all of the people he slags of the royals etc could gust pick up the phone & get the guy blown away very easily . yrt hes still walking & talking strange that .i dare you to go and start calling george bush etc pedos .ive read a few of his books & he just repeats endlessly .but hey hes doing something rite with a nice big home like hes got .he is well protected by someone but at a cost & shakes hands funny if you catch my drift . theres BIG BIG MONEY TO BE MADE FROM THIS CONSPIRICY STUFF

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Unlike a lot of authors, David Icke allows almost all of his stuff free on line, if you look around.

Many of these authors make sure everything they write or lecture about is taken off the web.

Mr. Icke doesn't............his stuff, if you look around is free.

He's not in it for the money.

Have two friends that have gone to see him and they said he's a very good speaker. One didn't like him but came away saying, he had changed his mind.

I wonder of all the people knocking Mr. Icke, how many have read any of his books?

I would go and see him if I had the sonchronizity and urge to see him. Many things I have seen on youtube of him have made really good sense. Is it the message/ideas or the person you do not like?. The message/ideas is interesting and most times he will only be building on thoughts I have had myself but from my view. He is a push for awakeening in his own way like many other people now.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Best post on ATS ever

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yeah I possibly would, if I had the cash to blow (but the SA exchange rate doesn't look too promising).

Mainly, I'd also like to ask some questions, and observe the crowd and the whole event.

People fixate on certain aspects of Icke which are not provable, but his recycling of older conspiracy ideas (and I think there is some kind of bloodline in the ruling families, and a pyramid structure to society) did open the world of conspiracies to me.

Unfortunately he lost me with the HIV/AIDS denialism, which I now know is not true (whatever the origins of AIDS), and when he started pushing healing gold or whatever, he just lost me.
He also loses me in the last chapters of his books, where he says the world is a hologram, and one can change it quite immediately.
Nope, didn't work for me.
Also his books are dreadfully overpriced in SA, but luckily there is a second-hand market.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe. It would be one helluva comedy show. I imagine I would be asked to leave rather quickly as my snort-chortling would probably make him mad

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I've already got my ticket on the way looking forward to it.

Sorry if that offends anyone

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
has david icke been circumcised? No? Prove it..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

Why should he be circumcised?

And I don't think he is, because one of his books has him starkers on the back-cover.

Not a pretty "hologram", but he certainly wasn't circumcised when it was written.

Edit: Erm, I'm actually not so sure anymore.
I tried to find the original covers of his book I Am Me, I Am Free, just to check, because for a moment my memory of it didn't seem so clear.

However, there's now a big, fat "censored" stripe across his unmentionables.
I guess its easier to call people nuts than to see their nuts!

The only original nude pic I do get with a Google search is on a Christian site which calls him an "Illuminati witch" (where else?) and it's rather unclear, but he seems cut here (not entirely sure).

Why should it matter?
Is it a Zionist/Illuminati/witch thing?

edit on 21-2-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

false messiah

I got this far before I stopped reading. The worst thing you can do with politics, is bring religion into it.

It'll be the biggest slobberknocking dumbfest you'll ever attend with eyes wide shut and ears plugged.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Rather interesting. How about we post a few links featuring Mr. Icke's work and see what people have to say?

Rather than declaiming his work and assuming everyone will agree with you without proving his lunacy...

Ah, another day at ATS.

edit on CTuesdaypm404025f25America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I'm not an AJ fan, but this is interesting:

As far as I'm concerned Jones spins a few 'stretchers' himself, nothing like Icke obviously, but at least he sticks to material that is, to a certain degree, provable.
edit on 21-2-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
interesting thought im all for a thread flowing taking on its own direction, the question of the thread people can give reasons why they would why they wouldnt ect

or just yes or no,

looking into all that david icke teachers believes, has claimed aspects that are true and what is false ,

for myself what are the consequences to what is false misleading , to some ones journey, path destination,

how misleading is misleading

Jesus says if the light in us is darkness how dark is the darkness.

david icke Saddam Hussien is dead? early beginnings after declaring himself to be the son of God. second coming, which was later toned down.

www.youtube.com...

i was at sea before sate light navigation, a ships compass, if you were steaming several thousand miles,across a vast ocean, and at the start of the journey, you were a few degrees off, by the time you reached the other side, you would be way of .

if i gave you directions that were wrong and you went a few milesout of your way, you,d be a bit miffed, but not the end of the world.

but if i sent you over a cliff, whole different ball game.

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: ships compass

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: but if i sent you over a cliff, whole different ball game.

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: Jesus says if the light in us is darkness how dark is the darkness.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by johnnymax

Reptilians.

I don't think I need to say anything else.

I suspect that Icke has seen the light about talking that way himself. You can watch a couple of hours of him telling us how bad things are and he never gets around to mentioning his original big kick.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnymax
Would you pay £62.00 to go and listen to David icke ? Wembly arena

No
People will though. To each his own.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Titles of the Reptilian articles on his store site.

'Reptilian Images on the Moon'
Extraterrestrial Psychosis from Creationism to Evolutionism: Who Are We as Human Beings?
Stuart Wilde: David Icke is Right about the Reptiles
David Icke - Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers ...
David Icke - The Reptilians - the Schism - Obama and the New World Order
Sun House - The Lizard of Oz (outro David Icke)
David Icke - the Reptilian Brain
Reptoids in the News
Reptilian Death Cult: David Icke was Right
62 Schoolchildren See UFO and Reptilian Beings
The Reptilian Agenda - David Icke and Credo Mutwa
The Reptilian 'AntiChrist'
V - They're Coming!
Mysterious Snake Appears in Painting of Queen Elizabeth I
Reptilian Experiencer and Author 'Susan Reed' Found Dead in the Bahamas
Jordan Maxwell Supports David Icke's View About The Existence Of Reptilian Entities Manipulating Lif
You Want To Know What's Going On In The World?
The Number One Toy the Royal Family Want in Their Stocking This Christmas
Bohemian Grove and the Reptilians
David Icke on Kerrang Radio
Up to One Billion Humans are Abducted by Hyperdimensional ETs, and Humans are in Cognitive Dissonanc
Inbreeding Caused Demise of the Spanish Habsburg Dynasty
Pupils Collapse at School
Grays and Reptilians May be Interdimensional
Flo White - Reptilian Brain
MPs Vote To Allow Human-Animal Hybrids
Alex Collier on the Reptilians
The gathering homeless of America - exactly as planned
'I am not a creature from an alien world', says Hillary
Sightings of Pterodactyl said to be 'routine' in Washington State

Says it all for me. "The Reptilians - the Schism - Obama and the New World Order " sounds particularly timely and a good read I'm sure.

I do concede Hillary may be a creature from another world, so all his stuff may not be fiction.

I'm off to Washington State to see the Pterodactyl's.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
True or false, man has a fallen nature ? we are sin full ? the human heart is despretly wicked and deceitful above all things. ?

The big lie david icke. deny s this. in his latest claim .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yes its written we do not wrestle with flesh and blood but with principalities and powers, spiritual wickedness in high places.

humans for sure can be a hosts for demonic spirits.
edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: The big lie david icke. deny s this. in his latest claim .

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'd pay to go listen to him.
Like others...Alex Jones etc. Some stuff I don't agree with.
But like others...including Alex, David has some really good information and has woken a helluva lot of people.
Some great research.

£60 quid's a lot though.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I would pay to see him speak, I have his book children of the matrix.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This thread is the penultimate example of why this world is in trouble.

Fact of the matter is in a crazy world the the sane will be attacked and vilified as "insane"

Not wanting to see Icke because he believes some things is fine. No problem. Your choice.

Just realize this guy is a font of information. There are pearls of wisdom in much of his lectures etc.

You don't even have to buy anything. You don't have to spend to get much of the info. Its on his site and well established on You Tube.

Now as to the attacks.

Why would anyone not want you to get info Icke is presenting?

What do you think would happen if you were ----bam--- given the cold had facts 1-2-3?

Some would say I knew it. Some would crumble. Some would ignore it. Some would attack it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I regularly pay between £30 and £70 to see bands play nowadays that's just the going rate of these things and I don't begrudge anyone it. I'm interested in seeing Icke although I'd go for the cheaper tiered seating at £35 plus booking fee which I really don't think is over the top. I will be there out of interest for his show and to form a further opinion on him and my own thoughts and theories. You really can find alot on the Internet if you want to watch his shows for free.
The ONLY reason I think he may have a good angle on the reptilians thing is cos I swear the human race is far too thick to actually co-ordinate the whole NWO takeover long-game that's been in motion for so many years. We F up all of the time and We couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery! So someone's gotta be guiding it

X

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join