It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Warns of Pre-Emptive Action in Nuclear Dispute

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I dont know what the commotion is all about. Iran dosent need to build a damn nuclear weapon to ruin Israel, and Israel knows it.

Israels biggest fear is that Iran is acquiring more and more accurate conventional missiles that accurately hit its targets within Israel. This puts Israels own nuclear power plants and war machine in danger of being destroyed, without the use of nuclear weapons.

Israel fears that Iran will be capable of defeating them in a conventional war.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WALDOP
Either you people are seriously being led by the nose and are decent but yet, brainwashed or some of you are paid shills .

If you can not see that our nation, AMERICA, and ISRAHELL are the criminals then I feel sorry for you.

This brainwashing must be broken. You need to wake up and see the crimes being done in our name .

The worst crime is the brainwashing of the people through their MEDIA.

Please, wake up. Wake up before it is too late and they turn your son or daughter into an unwitting accomplice in their murderous scheme.

You have made some claims, but havent backed them up with one shred of proof. Id be willing to research your evidence with an open mind and listen to what you have to say. But so far, I could make the same wild claims stating the opposite is true. And its just as easy for me to say you are the one who is brainwashed

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest

Iran Warns of Pre-Emptive Action in Nuclear Dispute

www.nytimes.com

LONDON — As tension grew in its nuclear dispute with the West, Iran was reported on Tuesday to have struck an increasingly bellicose tone, warning that it would take pre-emptive action against perceived foes if it felt its national interests were threatened.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline
edit on 2/21/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

Well, well, I guess that would give justified cause for a massive Israeli military response. In fact, I'll bet the US might want to carpet bomb them as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by WALDOP

If every nation had a nuke, how does that protect against a country such as Iran (despite what you may think of Iran) secretly giving a nuke to a terrorist organization? that wanted nothing more than to blow Israel off the map? Untraceable, no way to prove it was Iran, and they maintain plausible-deniability? Now we have each side of this hypothetical war with nukes and with one already going off, its an unstoppable domino effect.

Einstein said it best. World War 2 ended with a nuclear weapon; World War 3 will begin with one.

Another brainwashing technique. Exactly what is it that this so-called great Einstein did to make people such as yourself invoke his name to make it seem as if your argument has any validity?

I mean other than steal ideas from a peasant serb that is almost wiped from the pages of history even though humanity owes that peasant absolutely all its technology.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Either you people are seriously being led by the nose and are decent but yet, brainwashed or some of you are paid shills .

If you can not see that our nation, AMERICA, and ISRAHELL are the criminals then I feel sorry for you.

This brainwashing must be broken. You need to wake up and see the crimes being done in our name .

Please, wake up. Wake up before it is too late and they turn your son or daughter into an unwitting accomplice in their murderous scheme.

You have made some claims, but havent backed them up with one shred of proof. Id be willing to research your evidence with an open mind and listen to what you have to say. But so far, I could make the same wild claims stating the opposite is true. And its just as easy for me to say you are the one who is brainwashed

There is plenty of evidence. Like eyewitnesses that never get to see the news because it is CONTROLLED so that the outcome is a war backed by people such as yourself.

Israhell attacking our ships. Israhell's agents filming and celebrating the death of 3000 innocent men women and children as they jumped,burned and were crushed to death.

Where is the proof Ghaddafi did anything? There isnt any proof he even blew up that plane. Only repeated lies on tv that made you believe he did it.

The lies about Yugoslavia,Iraq,Afghanistan and so on.

Im sorry you can't see. I wish you could . But then again,.%99 of you can't even though you come to forums like this and think that you can.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WALDOP

First, 9/11 really has nothing to do with the OP. But for the record, I do not believe the official story. Im a big building 7 advocate as proof detonators with super thermite were used in bringing down the towers...

But on topic, again... I think I asked pretty civilly for some evidence behind the allegations you make. Thats all Im waiting for...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

There is plenty of evidence. Like eyewitnesses that never get to see the news because it is CONTROLLED so that the outcome is a war backed by people such as yourself.

Israhell attacking our ships. Israhell's agents filming and celebrating the death of 3000 innocent men women and children as they jumped,burned and were crushed to death.

Where is the proof Ghaddafi did anything? There isnt any proof he even blew up that plane. Only repeated lies on tv that made you believe he did it.

Im sorry you can't see. I wish you could . But then again,.%99 of you can't even though you come to forums like this and think that you can.

Posts like this do nothing to serve your cause. Again... allegations with zero documentation.. I can do that to. Watch how easy it is...

News doesnt control the outcome of war

Israel never attacked our ship and never celebrated 911

Ghaddaffi blew up that jetliner with the help of his trusted terrorists

See how easy that was?

I need proof, documented verifiable proof. Or at least more than the status quo is presenting. Then your claims of being that special 1% who can actually see the truth while the rest of us are blind sheep, would have merit. Because as of now, nothing proves that to be the case... In fact, quite the opposite

edit on 21-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Posts like this do nothing to serve your cause. Again... allegations with zero documentation.. I can do that to. Watch how easy it is...

News doesnt control the outcome of war

Israel never attacked our ship and never celebrated 911

Ghaddaffi blew up that jetliner with the help of his trusted terrorists

See how easy that was?

I need proof, documented verifiable proof. Or at least more than the status quo is presenting. Then your claims of being that special 1% who can actually see the truth while the rest of us are blind sheep, would have merit. Because as of now, nothing proves that to be the case... In fact, quite the opposite

edit on 21-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

So, eyewitness accounts of American navy men saying they were attacked by Israel is not evidence?

EYEwitness accounts of americans saying they saw the israeli agents filming 9/11 is not good enough even after those agents went on television in Israel stating they did so? Even though they denied knowing beforehand of the ops.

As far as ghadaffi, there isn't absolutely one shred of evidence he did anything. I offer you the same proof to prvove his innocence as you offer me to prove his guilt. NONE

Only my none, weighs a lot more than yours because in order to accuse you must have real proof and not repeated lies by the government and media.

If after all these lies, after you say yourself you don't believe the 9/11 story , how is it you can believe propaganda about Syria and Iran brought to you by the same propagandists that perpetrated the former?
edit on 21-2-2012 by WALDOP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There is no need for nuclear disarmament - just military action against terrorist scum that are bent on building the worlds most hideous weapon.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
There is no need for nuclear disarmament - just military action against terrorist scum that are bent on building the worlds most hideous weapon.

If only Iran had those intentions, perhaps this war would be justified. As it stands, there's no evidence to show that Iran is attempting that. Just wild speculation...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

If only Iran had those intentions, perhaps this war would be justified. As it stands, there's no evidence to show that Iran is attempting that. Just wild speculation...

Yeah yeah that can be debated

Military action.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Would you like to debate it?

I'd love to be proven wrong actually. But as it stands, nobody has provided any proof of nuclear weapons programs.

Not even the IAEA. The only people who claim there's a nuclear weapons program, are countries who have NEVER sent inspectors to verify, nor have had access to the country in any sense of the word. Kind of hard to know something if you've never checked it out eh?

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Would you like to debate it?

I'd love to be proven wrong actually. But as it stands, nobody has provided any proof of nuclear weapons programs.

Not even the IAEA. The only people who claim there's a nuclear weapons program, are countries who have NEVER sent inspectors to verify, nor have had access to the country in any sense of the word. Kind of hard to know something if you've never checked it out eh?

~Tenth

Not really. I have debated the argument over 800 times probably and all it does it attract the trolls that are out to slander anybody who is against their argument as a racist war monger =/ Sorry.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well that's too bad, you'd find no such comments from myself. I debate using information, not personal attack tactics and emotionally charged arguments.

But then again, everybody I ask to debate the Iran issue says they could do it, but don't want to. Kind of ironic if you ask me.

Until somebody can provide information that states to the contrary, I will continue to state that Iran's nuclear program is energy based, not weapons based.

There are no facts to state otherwise.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well that's too bad, you'd find no such comments from myself. I debate using information, not personal attack tactics and emotionally charged arguments.

But then again, everybody I ask to debate the Iran issue says they could do it, but don't want to. Kind of ironic if you ask me.

Until somebody can provide information that states to the contrary, I will continue to state that Iran's nuclear program is energy based, not weapons based.

There are no facts to state otherwise.

~Tenth

Check out my posts if youre that interested. Debating goes nowhere here, and posting anything thats in support of military intervention against Ayatollah Khamenei's nuclear ambitions only provides a cesspool for the majority populace of squabbling ATSers to show off their bias of the United States. At this point its pretty much a popularity contest. Whoever is the most bias of the U.S. the most is the most popular member on ATS. Its enough to make you sick. And then these same people will call me a racist for loathing the murderous and barbaric regime in control of Iran (and half of the people in support of Iran dont usually seem to know much of anything about it and the other half are really just out to take sides with anybody that opposes America) Yes, there are a few in between there that just dont want wars. But listening to people like that is like listening to a Christian trying to make the case for why its okay to eliminate the rights of homosexuals.

The point being: some people need a reality check.

Noticed plenty of threads with no substance whatsoever that get a million stars and flags, and all the thread will be is "zionists blah blah blah control the world blah blah blah u.s. is the real terrorist blah blah blah iran is the real peace in the world blah blah"

And I just honestly dont want to be stuck on this thread all day convincing people that go "Youre just a brainwashed racist war monger scum bag that eats up the zionist msm" that they over simply EVERYTHING and who are beyond stuck up and in love with themselves.

Go ahead and call me misinformed. Go ahead and call me a racist. Go ahead and call me an inhumane war monger devoid of any compassion. Youre not going to make me feel bad because I want scumbags that need killing killed. Welcome to the West - we export violence and death to those who oppose Western influence on a silver platter, and any country that wants to oppose the international community and perpetually ignore the IAEA can deal with the consequences.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

and any country that wants to oppose the international community and perpetually ignore the IAEA can deal with the consequences.

If this was even half true Israel should be hit hard from the west as well, according to your standard. The IAEA is not allowed and has never inspected Israels nuclear ambitions ever.

Does Israel have a right to cry? Yes they do. But that is all they have a right to do. Israel is demanding something from Iran. Something Israel never would allow them selves, and that is to be controlled or inspected by the west or the IAEA.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

and any country that wants to oppose the international community and perpetually ignore the IAEA can deal with the consequences.

If this was even half true Israel should be hit hard from the west as well, according to your standard. The IAEA is not allowed and has never inspected Israels nuclear ambitions ever.

Does Israel have a right to cry? Yes they do. But that is all they have a right to do. Israel is demanding something from Iran. Something Israel never would allow them selves, and that is to be controlled or inspected by the west or the IAEA.

Very cool.

Theres a reason we let Israel have nuclear weapons.

Study the Yom Kippur War.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Check out my posts if youre that interested. Debating goes nowhere here, and posting anything thats in support of military intervention against Ayatollah Khamenei's nuclear ambitions only provides a cesspool for the majority populace of squabbling ATSers to show off their bias of the United States. At this point its pretty much a popularity contest. Whoever is the most bias of the U.S. the most is the most popular member on ATS. Its enough to make you sick. And then these same people will call me a racist for loathing the murderous and barbaric regime in control of Iran (and half of the people in support of Iran dont usually seem to know much of anything about it and the other half are really just out to take sides with anybody that opposes America) Yes, there are a few in between there that just dont want wars. But listening to people like that is like listening to a Christian trying to make the case for why its okay to eliminate the rights of homosexuals.

The point being: some people need a reality check.

All of that I agree with up there...

Go ahead and call me misinformed. Go ahead and call me a racist. Go ahead and call me an inhumane war monger devoid of any compassion. Youre not going to make me feel bad because I want scumbags that need killing killed.

An entire nation doesn't need to be rased in order to remove the Ayotollah from power. If the US has the resources it claims to have ( killing Osama) then it should be able to drop Navy seals in Iran to dispose of it's government, but that's another thread.

Welcome to the West - we export violence and death to those who oppose Western influence on a silver platter, and any country that wants to oppose the international community and perpetually ignore the IAEA can deal with the consequences.

So you think that it's ok to export violence and death to those who simply disagree with the West? That the West is somehow better at deciding what is best for the rest of the world? I'm really confused, because if you agree with this statement above, then you are a war monger. That's really the basic definition of it.

I'm not trying to call you names here, but that above quote is startling to say the least. As far as the IAEA they are the ones claiming that Iran has no nuclear weapons ambitions. Iran has been FAR more respective and cooperative with them as opposed to say Israel for example who refuses to even sign the treaty.

Currently the United States is going against the global community with it's idea that Iran deserves to be occupied or pre-emptively attacked. I'm sure if you tried to pass a resolution within the UN, it would be Vetoed some quick.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Very cool.

Theres a reason we let Israel have nuclear weapons.

Study the Yom Kippur War.

Well if that is your reason. Iran has even a bigger reason to acquire their own nuclear weapon, because Iran's future is now being threatened by the US/EU and Israel.

Don't Iran have the right to defend themselves the way they see fit like you state Israel have?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join