It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been reading this site for over five years... finally joined

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DTOMSWTP

Disinfo ahead from this OP fraud....next...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

I found this site today and joined, what made you take 5 years?

Maybe all the BS from the last five years has some truth in it...?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

Disinformation? What makes you say that? A little quick to jump to a conclusion arnt we? Maybe i was wrong about joining. If im going to have to deal with people like you already its not worth my time to try and connect with people on here.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DTOMSWTP
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

Disinformation? What makes you say that? A little quick to jump to a conclusion arnt we? Maybe i was wrong about joining. If im going to have to deal with people like you already its not worth my time to try and connect with people on here.

Hello again..

Just a reminder that the whole forum revolves around the slogan to "Deny Ignorance". So many are a bit of a "harder sale" (so to speak) than others.. Some will agree, some will not, so expect post and questions from both sides of the track. Hence again let me remind you of this which was posted earlier...

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS ! Hope we get information from you in the future! Look forward to seeing more of your post.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DTOMSWTP

Welcome on board my friend. May we share in the exchange of truth within the vortex of disinformation!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join