It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac's Last Picture: The Face of Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Every time I see this picture, I look at Tupac's face and see that he knows death is coming. He just has a blank, expression-less face, like what one would have if they knew they were about to die. This is the last picture taken of Tupac before he was shot to death in Suge Knight's car:

edit on 21-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I always liked Tupac, my mother didn't however.

He was popular when I was in Middle School/High School. I believe he died while i was in HS. My mom use to take his tape and Snoop Dog's tapes from us

I am not a fan of rap today, it doesn't seem the same. I do love me some Tupac though. Today's rappers think they are new and inventive when they seem to forget it's been done already.

I have seen this picture many times. I just see a look of tired and oh another paparazzi picture type face. I always wonder how music in some areas would be if he was still alive.....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
He knew he was going to die! There is an interview with PAC n snoop days before he was shot,sorry you'll have to search it yourselfs but I've never seen snoop so worried in my life! No wonder he smokes so much weed,they both knew it was comming!WHY WON'T SNOOP ELABERATE ON THAT DAY, fame means too much to Him now,he would be more famous if he shed some light on what he knows!

Em will be next!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Have to say i'm slightly disappointed. There was i thinking somehow a miraculous picture had somehow emerged of the Incan Prince.................

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

I think this is the video you were referring to:
2Pac & Snoop Dogg On MTV After Music Video Awards 1996

The look on the face of Snoop Dogg is one of terror and apprehension. I think he knew at this point that Tupac was marked for death by some powerful people.
edit on 21/2/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

PAC was smarter than most give him credit for and had a reach to millions just like Em I fear for Em ,but what gets me is WHY nothing has ever been said,the case was not even investigated for crying out loud.how scary is the illuminati they are just a bunch of old men! With a lot of cash Phuk m I say

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Man I was listening to his music earlier tonight, and he was rapping about stressing about living past 23 years old. He made it to 25, then was killed by some scumbag(s). I remember watching a documentary or two about him a while back, and people were talking about how Tupac knew he wouldn't live much longer. He knew he was going to die soon. But this picture especially, it looks like he's aware that he's on the brink of death.
edit on 21-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Dude there are documentaries about Tupacs death with interviews of members of the police department that were trying to investigate his death, but weren't given permission to pursue it further by the higher ups. It's the middle of Las Vegas after a Mike Tyson, and his killers get away? How does that happen?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Documentaries with more fiction than fact and rampant coincidences.
Is it that hard to believe a gansta got shot being a gangsta?
Every time a celeb dies prematurely in an unexpected and shocking manner people think of ways to cash in, remember Cobain?
You do know what the motivations of the publishers that distribute those documentaries are right?
Take a big star that met a tragic end and try to sell them by any means possible, whether it's a half baked conspiracy or a remix of a remix of a remix as long as the money's coming in they don't care what crap they're feeding you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Where Tupac came from you were lucky to live past 23. It's a rough existence where he came from and rose above it all musically and intellectually to become a living example. Tupac was down for peace and I think that was why he was killed.
We need to stop naming every other school or bridge in the country after Martin Luther King Jr. and give Tupac a few (nothing against MLK but the dude must have 1,000 schools named after him)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Dude it was pretty straightforward, members of the police department were trying to investigate his death, and they were told to drop the case or something like that by their higher ups. They were muzzled basically. Watch the documentary before declaring it a bunch of nonsense!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Some people can't see the forest through the trees it's quite unfortunate they lack critical thinking and logic.i also believe Sylvester Stallone tried to produce a movie/doco to get the word out about the mystery surrounding his death but still to this day nothing has been released,I might check up on that actually I'll get back to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
They found out who killed him......Long Live The Name Of King Pac aka Blac Jesus aka Makaveli , Your words and Music will last until heaven ...

top topics

join