It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Brokered Convention - Plan B - New Candidate Jeb Bush ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I'm not sure where you're going with this.

I know quite a bit about the Bush family. I even read "Fortunate Son" by Hatfield (who by the way, died under mysterious circumstances not long after publishing this. Hmm).

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes, America is this dumb. But I think it is too soon, and Jeb knows it. We still have sore asses from the last Bush administration and even many Republicans don't want to go that direction again.

Nevertheless, if we elect a Republican we will be at war within a year. Count on it. Or vote against it. Your choice.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I have heard whispers that if there is no candidate by the second vote at the convention, that Tea Party will be putting forward Sarah Palin.

Chris Christie, Donald Trump, Jeb Bush have all also been mentioned for this scenario.

Trouble is they would have three months only to put together and run a campaign to beat Obama.

I would think if there's no candidate by the GOP convention the last couple of days might actually be entertaining to watch while they all scramble.

I really, really wonder why absolutely NOONE is even mentioning Condoleeza Rice as a candidate. She is the only experienced person with enough exposure and high level government experience in the GOP that actually makes sense.

WOW! Never thought about that.

Excellent thinking on your part. She is a very smart woman!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

Please pray that God help us now! This country is in big trouble.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Never mind. It was a bad comment
edit on 21-2-2012 by Henley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

Rand is NOT Ron.

Please educate yourself on the fallacy of Aqua Buddha before you make such a statement.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Whenever jeb booshes name is mentioned,,all people remember is that he cheated the polls so his cousin could win..am I wrong? Everytime I mention his name thats the response I get..Plan B exactly.".Lets confuse all of the women with womens rights issues ,,if that doesnt work lets bring in jeb and see if they remember what he did"

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Thanks for pointing that out! Just checked a little out. Creepy
edit on 21-2-2012 by Henley because: ..

Just corrected the last post.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Henley because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Detour

It's four more years of Obama. There is no election and there are no debates. Ron Paul is great...I like him but the only thing Ron Paul is doing is helping Obama win.

I'd rather have an intelligent dicatorship than a retarded majority on economic policy. Sadly we have a retarded majority on economic policy and foreign policy. Double whammy ouch.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henley
reply to post by Lexx790

This country is in big trouble.

I would agree with that statement and we have been for a long time.
However, the farther we go along the more noticeable it becomes.
Where is the tipping point ???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Nevertheless, if we elect a Republican we will be at war within a year. Count on it.

dude
we're already at war.

check Syria, Libya, Egypt and possibly Iran next month.
A war by proxy is still war.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
I think this move would be way too blatent, but again TPTB don't seem to care anymore. Maybe the Bushes were there to inform Barry that he would not be a 2 term president.

to be honest, I really don't think TPTB care anymore
about hiding their actions. Here lately, their covert
activity just seems to be obvious in many ways.

And you may be right on why the Bush's went
to the WH.

Hey Obama, don't get comfortable in that recliner

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henley
Do they have a plan C in waiting

knowing them, they probably do !!!
but it probably won't be very pretty or nice.
they never play by the rules, why should they start now ???
I think they will try to make Plan B work.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Just being facetious. As per your previous post I can see you share some of the same sentiments as I about the Bush family. The history lesson was more for the benefit of the thread than to attempt to educate you as I could tell you already knew at least as much as is necessary to know about this family of political thugs.

I may be naíve in thinking that Jeb just might be the better Bush of the bunch. If not for ever having known Poppy and Dubya Jeb may have made a reasonably decent POTUS, conniving scum as most are. He may have been able to pull-off his heist fairly well unnoticed and received a decent place in history the other two never achieved. He does realize the nation is not ready for another Bush, at least not so soon, but Obama may yet make the name marketable again sooner than imagined. I'd never trust him though.

Jeb is two days younger than myself. He spent time in and married a lady from León, Guanajuato, which is a large city known for making shoes about two hours from where I live here in Michoacán. In a way I feel I could almost relate with him on many levels. BUT, knowing and understanding the intense importance of US involvement in the drug business here in Mexico, especially the Bush interests, I'm afraid of what that bit of homefield advantage could give to the CIA here for their nefarious dealings. He would probably have all of us gringos thrown out of the country if he got the vote. I'm still scrambling to get my citizenship here and by the 2016 elections it won't be as much an issue. But even then, the damages he could cause down here. I shudder to think about it.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If Jeb Bush becomes a candidate will that mean that sorcha faal has become credible

Oh noes, just the fact that it was stated on www.whatdoesitmean.com should mean that it can never become tue.

Kissinger vows to China Jeb Bush will be next president.

It would be so funny if it actually happens.

And please dont bash me for linking a sorcha faal article, I always read it coz I find it hilarious.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Nevertheless, if we elect a Republican we will be at war within a year. Count on it. Or vote against it. Your choice.

except america is at war and has declared war under obama
or should i say went to war without approval from congress

nevertheless i miss the bush family, at least u knew what you were getting and could get a good laugh

obama just scares the # out of me

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Allen West or Sarah Palin!
Woo-hoo!

Now that'd put some feces in the drawers of the dems!

Sarah Palin?

Her chances of a nomination are on par with Donald Trump's. They both are the laughing stock of the GOP

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Allen West or Sarah Palin!
Woo-hoo!

Now that'd put some feces in the drawers of the dems!

I think Jeb Bush will say "No thanks."

---------
That leaves the door wide open for President Sarah Palin.

A good VP would be Newt. Run Sarah Run!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I really, really wonder why absolutely NOONE is even mentioning Condoleeza Rice as a candidate. She is the only experienced person with enough exposure and high level government experience in the GOP that actually makes sense.

I remember reading a few weeks ago that she was supposedly at the top of the list for running mate of one of the potential candidates (Romney was inferred).

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I think Jeb Bush will say "No thanks."

I don't think so, but I guess everybody is entitled
to an opinion

If you were in his shoes, would you say no ???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join