It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Brokered Convention - Plan B - New Candidate Jeb Bush ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
Tell me, why not just jump off a building if you're that indoctrinated ?

I'm waiting on TPTB to go first

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detour

And you think that stating "TPTB" is perfectly healthy and does not point to some kind of delusional paranoia?

Just "TPTB" alone is such an abstract statement that it could mean anything, and I guess that is why these internet conspiracy sites massively use this term. It's catchy enough to linger around yet vague enough to never really point to a guilty party..."oh it's TPTB"...

PS. It wasn't a serious statement for you to jump off a building, it was a metaphore saying why not take a fresh perspective on things.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

And you think that stating "TPTB" is perfectly healthy and does not point to some kind of delusional paranoia?

Just "TPTB" alone is such an abstract statement that it could mean anything, and I guess that is why these internet conspiracy sites massively use this term. It's catchy enough to linger around yet vague enough to never really point to a guilty party..."oh it's TPTB"...

PS. It wasn't a serious statement for you to jump off a building, it was a metaphore saying why not take a fresh perspective on things.

I know what you meant

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

hillary has her sights on bigger fishies....Dictator of the World!!!

seriously, don't think she's gonna run with it, sorry....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by Detour

hillary has her sights on bigger fishies....Dictator of the World!!!
seriously, don't think she's gonna run with it, sorry....

I believe Hilary will go where
Rothschild wants her to go.

Or maybe he wants her at the
World Bank.

guess we'll see

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I wonder if Peter Thiel wants his $2.6 Million
back right about now ???

Ya know that's gotta hurt.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Hang on to your shorts !!! It's gonna be a wild ride
at the GOP Headquarters shortly.

There are whispers in the shadows of
a new candidate entering the GOP
race and possible getting the
nomination for the GOP Party.

Jeb Bush

It was a little over a week ago I posted about an article that was suggesting John Ellis "Jeb" Bush would possibly be brought in with a brokered convention. They've been considering this for awhile now. It would be a slap in the face if he made the ticket but at least he's the intelligent one that doesn't embarrass people to hear him speak. He'll have a harder time masking his moves with incompetence.

So !!!
Where do we go from here ???

I'm already there. I left the US in 2006. No regrets about doing that. I had always hoped the US would back-off a bit on their race to becoming a full-on authoritarian society but I'm a bit too realistic to actually believe that would not happen though.

It seems many people like having a nanny and other like being nannys. The Bush's seem to want to make that dream come true for them. They all have a very authoritarian agenda. Some of you will be ecstatic, I'm sure.

I'm just a libertarian dinosaur, 60's generation type, always kinda' liked my freedom and independence. I'll just keep my distance and not burden you folks. Let me know how it goes.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
It was almost two weeks ago I posted about an article that was suggesting John Edward Bush would likely be brought in with a brokered convention.

yes you did post it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

why didn't you make a thread of it ???
that's fairly big news

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

It was almost two weeks ago I posted about an article that was suggesting John Edward Bush would likely be brought in with a brokered convention.

yes you did post it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

why didn't you make a thread of it ???
that's fairly big news

I was just hoping it would go away, actually.

I corrected his name in my above post. It is John Ellis Bush. And I see it was only little over a week ago. Thanks for digging that out for me. S and a flag for you now.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I was just hoping it would go away, actually.

TPTB won't let things like that
just go away

they would not have gotten as far as they have
without dotting every I and crossing every T.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

HW going to the White house.. how do you figure that in any way might imply his son is going to run?
This is all based off of a phone survey where they were asking people who they would vote for and they tossed Jebs name in. It is most likely that he is considering running next election. That is when GOP will pull all their trump cards (excluding the literal trump card) and probably run Jeb.

Not this time. The American people probably wouldn't be happy if they chose an outsider making the whole primary election season meaningless. Wouldn't fly.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Detour

Not this time. The American people probably wouldn't be happy if they chose an outsider making the whole primary election season meaningless. Wouldn't fly.

I guess we shall soon see if the brown stuff
sticks to the wall or not.

You never know what TPTB will do.
I think 9/11 proved that.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Why can't Congress pass a law forbidding anyone else from the Bush family to run for President?

# that.

Someone would have to be really stupid to even consider voting for Jeb.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Someone would have to be really stupid to even consider voting for Jeb.

apparently he was a top choice among phone polled voters.
fake or not, I don't know.

Maybe they only called people with the last
name of Bush !!!!
hehehehe

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You protest? It's part of the New American Dream inclusive package. You already have Beezer dampening his knickers about that news earlier in this thread.

Yesterday I was watching a documentary with scenes of GHW Bush having a close-up fireside chat talking about his Marijuana War (specifically) and promising us "... and if we need more prisons then we will build more prisons. If we need more federal prosecutors then we will hire more prosecutors..." He has kept his promises.

After his stint as CIA director he was on the Board of Eli Lilly pharmaceuticals (Indianapolis-based company) appointed by Dan Quayle's dad, then major stockholders in the company. When he got nominated to run for POTUS and announced Danny as his VP he said when we saw who he chose we would know why. I knew why but was sure few others did, then.

Let's just say the Bush family has been very prominent in the American drug business, sort of helped make it what it is today, one could say. He also did wonders for enhancing the CIA's black budget like no one else before. If a strongly-controlled pharmaceutical-based medical system is your dream then they will have the newest pills, best your money can buy, and America will be the land of better living through chemistry. You can take that to your bank, while it still exists.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is something I've been wondering since the Iowa caucus - what happens if nobody has enough delegates to win the nomination? I would hardly be surprised to see a Draft Jeb movement.
Of course having yet ANOTHER Bush in the White house might be a bit too transparent but I;m not sure the PTB really care what the people think.

I agree with the OP.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Of course having yet ANOTHER Bush in the White house might be a bit too transparent

now there's a scary thought.
3 Bush's in the WH ????

Why don't they just re-name it
the Bush House ???
And hang an all seeing eye
over the front door ???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

I hadn't heard that. I had heard he was offered as a choice. I never heard that anyone chose him or that he was the top choice. Given the indecisiveness of the media bought vote though I can imagine they would pick any new name tossed in.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You would think the fact that HW's father was a Nazi sympathizer (supporting them financially), and guilty of attempting a coup against the US government, would be enough to get the Bush family forever banned from the Whitehouse. I actually don't know why that isn't ever brought up? I mean, maybe their coup against the US worked?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
You would think the fact that HW's father was a Nazi sympathizer (supporting them financially), and guilty of attempting a coup against the US government, would be enough to get the Bush family forever banned from the Whitehouse. I actually don't know why that isn't ever brought up? I mean, maybe their coup against the US worked?

very good point

I was just looking at a FEMA camp video
earlier on youtube and it pointed out a
reverse Nazi Swastika on the top of
one of the building in the FEMA Camp.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join