It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a question question about advertising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm working on a thread that's main subject is to talk about mainstream american music versus vs world music media. But to do so I'd need to link people to a website that conveys this world media, its basically like MTV but exists purly on the web..

Though I'm bringing this topic in a educational matter, basically everything I'm going to talk about is presented on this website..

Is there any such rules against such (mass redirecting) linking?

( I glanced over the board rules quickly and couldnt find one, I'm new here and dont really wanna spend a full day reading all the rules
)

[edit on 18-9-2004 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Any mod's? Anyone at all? I'm writing the thread right now and sorta need to know which way I need to approach my thesis

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You just mean put a reference link in your post when starting the discussion on the subject right?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
You just mean put a reference link in your post when starting the discussion on the subject right?

Not entirely.. I'm going to expect all (most) readers to reference parts of the website (mainly the music) and explain certain aspects of what they are listening too as they read my thesis.. ;p

It's going to be a very interactive thread

[edit on 18-9-2004 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Check your u2us please QS.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Check u2u's again, no worries.

join