It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Iran & USA in 10 min, Every American must watch this!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Good thread. I am almost done with the second video...

We should never forget how our brothers and sisters live and feel.

I would be very sad to lose more life I have never known for some "reason" what reason??

hmm.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
22/02/12
en.rian.ru...

Russian General makes it clear they will use Nukes -

Textsia would use nuclear weapons in response to any imminent threat to its national security, Chief of the Russian General Staff Gen. Nikolai Makarov said on Wednesday

Somebody somewhere needs to put the brakes on all this and they need to do it quick.

I have a horrible feeling we're all going to keep say - Na it won't happen it's all talk and empty threats - I hope we're right but this is getting very close to the edge.

Will it be talk talk talk - BANG!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Posted last year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984
Funny how the crown always has it's hand in something to do with what happens. Queen doesn't understand that she lost the war for America and still considers us to be part of her land. I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the day this was all the crown playing puppet master. What else can you expect from the "daughter of rome"...

there is probably more truth to your words than we might believe.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Yes we did or they did(since I wasn't born yet) Now extend your mind and shudder at what you aren't being told now.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's always someone was cheating the other. This makes you sound like Chavez. Most Commie dictators justify their "revolution" with the same type of rhetoric. 
This starts out well with some background but near the end turns into a propaganda piece as good as any FOX news story. So this all started when Iran tried to steal the oil back from companies it had contracts with to "Nationalize" the oil industry it used the west to develop. This is typical of Communist countries. You can't trust them. Nice propaganda though.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Great thread. I remember when 911 took place. My daughter was 16 years old. We like most watched the non-stop coverage. I remember her asking me this question. She said" Dad, what if we ARE the Great Satan these people over their think we are" I remember not answering her question. She then said, what if we are wrong and they are right.

Well my dear daughter your now 26, and YES we are just what they say we are. And I for one am ashamed of my Government and what they have done to our Republic, and the impression they have given all other countries in the world. WE ARE A BULLY NATION. Give in, or we will come with our war machines and cram some freedom amd democracy right down your throat. (Notice the Aircraft Carrier parked off your coast)

Freedom & Democracy is about to kill as many people as God & Religion. Oh, I forgot Freedom & Democracy kills in the name of GOD. Really folks, did the crusades even end? IMHO, they did not.

Take care of you & yours. And leave me & mine alone. What a concept.
edit on 22-2-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
It's always someone was cheating the other. This makes you sound like Chavez. Most Commie dictators justify their "revolution" with the same type of rhetoric. 
This starts out well with some background but near the end turns into a propaganda piece as good as any FOX news story. So this all started when Iran tried to steal the oil back from companies it had contracts with to "Nationalize" the oil industry it used the west to develop. This is typical of Communist countries. You can't trust them. Nice propaganda though.

Well, we were, like, supposed to have some amount of morals in the West at least... Otherwise, why the UN, why religions like Christianity? Hitler maintained might makes right and the trickier guy would win.

Apparently we should have let him win 'cause it makes little difference now compared to present-day Western Nazis who alos believe the trickier gangster should win in the end - morals forgotten..

Now explain this. How on earth could Iran have "stolen back" their own goddamned oil? They had a civilizations built on that spot for longer than Europe
The oil was theirs in the first place. Except the Brits wanted to make mopre dough without too much work.

Then the US was again covering the tracks of British imperialism, and blaming the victim when it was talking back.

No wonder we have more and more Communists and Islamists in this global village... (You know,. one Communist Imam is right under your bed now, preparing a bomb, and wearing a turban wiotha red star on it...)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Is this another American hate video? If so, won't bother.

If you think Iran's hands are clean, and they are a fine, upstanding country with solid leadership, while America is an evil entity out to rule the world, you are fairly delusional. America is far from perfect, but you are fooling yourselves if you think Iran or any other country is better. They all have agendas. All their hands are bloody. Wake up is right...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by budro
Holy wowzers. Do you have any idea how long it is going to take me to look up all that information?
Damn it! I dont need any more proof.!

If you want further information on this...look here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And for those who think this all the fault of the US, then do please read the above thread, the British are equally, if not even more culpable.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jassu

Pro War much....

Great video, one that everybody must see!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You should also check out the history of the Rothchild family. I would be interested to see how much of this they have their hands in.... They end up financing both sides of wars; so it's advantageous to them and their coffers for there to be war in the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Gee, where are all the pro war, rah, rah pro America crowd?
Seabag should be leading the way soon.There's no way to defend American foreign policy. It's pure evil. It still makes me laugh when people are confused as to why the world hate's America.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Is this another American hate video? If so, won't bother.

If you think Iran's hands are clean, and they are a fine, upstanding country with solid leadership, while America is an evil entity out to rule the world, you are fairly delusional. America is far from perfect, but you are fooling yourselves if you think Iran or any other country is better. They all have agendas. All their hands are bloody. Wake up is right...

Yes, it is. It's a fine piece of propaganda that builds to a "hate America" crescendo towards the end. I wish I could take that 10 minutes of my life back. If you DO decide to waste any time watching it, be on the lookout for the telltale catch phrases, and watch how the text in the video doesn't match the narration.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
S&F for posting - great info.

Anyone posted this to Facebook, yet? If so, what was your response?

[Let's give it a whirl.]

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yes i remember all of this very WELL Those times and then the so called GAS RATIONING in the 70's all part of the forming of OPEC and such things. BUMP to keep the info going...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Very good history thank you for the video I was too young to remember the beginning but what a bad situation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join