It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Iran & USA in 10 min, Every American must watch this!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

A brief history of Iran and America's relations and the facts that have led to this political gridlock. This is something that as an American you MUST WATCH!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Holy wowzers. Do you have any idea how long it is going to take me to look up all that information?
Damn it! I dont need any more proof.!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I have to admit, I reluctantly clicked on the thread due to US/Iran overload, but glad I did. Very well done.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
S&F!

In summary, USA perpetrated a COUP just like it did all over the world, and got rid of Iran's peaceful democracy.

USA = world class terrorist, masquerading as liberator, installer of "Democracy" and giver of "Freedom"

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Not only americans should watch this or be aware of this. I think everyone should know this.
I am an american and im pretty ashamed of what america has become, but i still love my country and i still have hopes this deadly game will have a end some day. But what are the consequences and what will it take to finally grasp that war is not the solution? Oil, money and power has always been the reason for this conflict with iran. Now they are trying the same # again but using a different method, actually the same they used on iraq. The famous " Weopons of mass destruction" lie. As long as there is no hardcore evidence that iran is in progress of doing what they are accused of, we shouldn't be doing anything to them. By the way i think its all because of gaining and keeping power in the middle east. Even if iran wanted a A bomb who sais they can't.they are surounded by countrys like Pakistan, India and Israel all gunned up to their teeth with atomic bombs and they are equaly insane in my eyes. I guess it will take more dead people and more violence. It seems to go on and on. It's damn sad.
okay enough said im getting mad when i think about this crap. ruins my whole day! Crap
But thanks for posting this reminds me of all the dirty tricks that are involved in this mess.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
S&F!

In summary, USA perpetrated a COUP just like it did all over the world, and got rid of Iran's peaceful democracy.

USA = world class terrorist, masquerading as liberator, installer of "Democracy" and giver of "Freedom"

Sounds allot like religion. I thnk I am close to hate.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
star and flag
the truth is powerful, as was that vid
thanks you for bringing it here
xploder

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
EXCELLENT Post... sorry for caps, but for once it's nice to see an unbiased, down to the fact video. But sides are throwing stones, but let's please face who started this whole mess.

Thank you, I'm already spreading this video as much as I can.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Funny how the crown always has it's hand in something to do with what happens. Queen doesn't understand that she lost the war for America and still considers us to be part of her land. I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the day this was all the crown playing puppet master. What else can you expect from the "daughter of rome"...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by budro

Originally posted by ignant
S&F!

Sounds allot like religion. I thnk I am close to hate.

Well yeah its just a modern continuation of the Conquistadors

and "White Man's Burden" clause

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

With all the pencil drawings, I kept expecting to hear A-Ha, “Take on me.”

This is old news for those who keep track of events.

But kudos to those who keep on trying to educate.

And all this from a man who is no friend of the Iranian Government…though a friend to the Iranians.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Great documentary by Rick Steves about Iran. He was allowed to go into Iran and make this documentary. He visits different places and talks to the people, asks them how they feel about the relationship between the USA and Iran...etc....

IRAN Documentary Yesterday and Today: Rick Steves.

Just thought I'd share.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by totalperdition

Nice documentary...

Very...directed by the government.

Edit:

Lovely to see the youth in Iran have the same ideas and ideals as I do, even though I haven't been home for a long time. Secularize Iran!
edit on 21-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
We Americans have literally been brainwashed to believe that we're the "Good Guys". Seems we are historically anything but. None of what our government does is for noble purposes. It all boils down to hoarding of resources through military force and political trickery. Welcome to The United States of Dirty Deeds & Greed.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
S&F This pretty much puts into perspective WHY Iran (and other countries for that matter) wants nukes and burns American flags. The US KEEPS BULLYING THEM! The US has meddled in their affairs for over 60 years.

All these pro war rah rah rah people who claim, oh, but they burn American flags and they hate our way of life. These pro war with Iran people won't accept reality. Iran is the target of the western empire and the Iranian people DON'T WANT IT. They want nothing to do with it. I frankly don't blame them.

Why not make peace with them, trade with them, and have a symbiotic economic relationship with them?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
thie movie was first time on glp !! Now this thread is good , why?? no matter if it is from glp ?? they remove a thread of mine because it was from glp unreliable and liar site?!?!!? wtf ?!?! guyz you give yourself flags between friends right?? and nobody remove the thread ??? GREAT ATS !!!so that is only for flags (money)!! shame
edit on 21-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Great video. I'll have to spend some time looking up the info shared with us.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Due to all of the excellent feedback, I will be saving to watch later.

Currently cannot watch videos at work, but it sounds interesting and I can't wait to watch!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Great video and very informative. Governments (or should I say the elites) on both side playing games on each other while the general public pays the price and the elites reads the war statistics while having the cup of coffee.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join