It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Movie "BRAKE" - Why do the 'Terrorists' want the Pres Bunker Location from CIA Hostages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

"Brake" tells the story of several CIA/FBI/Secret Service/Special agents etc who are kidnapped and systematically blown up in locked car trunks as they refuse to disclose classified/above top secret info on the president/senior staff hideout.

Roulette = a bunker system that was set up to protect the President, Vice President, etc… in case of "attack"

As the terrorists that have kidnapped Special Agent Reins are trying to ratchet up their persuasion techniques to get Reins to tell then where "Roulette" is, (including causing pandemonium around D.C. and Virginia). Reins has to make a choice between the oath he took to protect the President, and to save himself and "the people"

The movie portrays an overwhelming obsession by undetailed/undisclosed "Terrorists" with reaching/harming the President in his bunker/hideout (maybe Denver, CO? LOL)

I'm not sure if that's realistic/feasible. Is it?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Looks like a cool movie to watch !

I'm not sure if that's realistic/feasible. Is it?

sure it is , sometimes the bad guys do it in real life , and hollywood makes a movie of it .

Or sometimes hollywood makes a movie and gives the "bad guys" ideas lol.

but i'm sure there are easier ways to extract information . Everyone has a limit or price. Its just how to get there

these coffin / buried / box etc movies are picking up with new themes , heh good stuff .

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm kind of thinking it might be a plot in the making, IRL! Who knows.. alot of these hollywood flicks hint at scenarios to come.

www.tubeplus.me...

edit on 21-2-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)

new topics

join