It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tazers Handcuffed Women In The Back. She Is Now Braindead.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

An appropriate level of force as I see it. Comply or be tazed. I don't see the problem.

If she suffered brain damage or a broken pinky, it's on her.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

I know mistakes are made but most peoples reactions around police is not one of someone that is going to help you.Walking up to a policeman on the street to ask for help for something is the last thing on my list.They give off an aura of I am out to get you and aggression. I would go to a fireman their attitude is different. I was pulled over at a truck scale drving a company cube van and it turned out one rear brake/indicator was out. The attitude with this guy was agressive and I have to watch myself I pick up on people energies and it makes me agressive and it is their energy not mine. I said sorry but it is not my truck I will get it fixed so can I go now .Well no you cant your fine will be $500. Are you kidding me I cant go. It took 2hrs to get the lightbulb and get back. He was all nice with me while I put the light in. Whats with the attitude right off the bat they suppose to serve and protect not harrass and collect.The old bobbies in england they helped but sadly even that is not the same but not as bad as american police.Some how a line as been crossed like everything else and you cant get it back it is sad really.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by qvision
reply to post by aaron2209

In my country police have to be FIT not FAT.

I absolutely agree it's VERY lazy policing, that poor, poor girl.

I'd like to know what you what have done. Then I will criticize every thing you do, because in reality there is no way to guarantee anything. So let's here it, what would you do?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
reply to post by tigertatzen

I know mistakes are made but most peoples reactions around police is not one of someone that is going to help you.Walking up to a policeman on the street to ask for help for something is the last thing on my list.They give off an aura of I am out to get you and aggression. I would go to a fireman their attitude is different. I was pulled over at a truck scale drving a company cube van and it turned out one rear brake/indicator was out. The attitude with this guy was agressive and I have to watch myself I pick up on people energies and it makes me agressive and it is their energy not mine. I said sorry but it is not my truck I will get it fixed so can I go now .Well no you cant your fine will be $500. Are you kidding me I cant go. It took 2hrs to get the lightbulb and get back. He was all nice with me while I put the light in. Whats with the attitude right off the bat they suppose to serve and protect not harrass and collect.The old bobbies in england they helped but sadly even that is not the same but not as bad as american police.Some how a line as been crossed like everything else and you cant get it back it is sad really.

So one police officer you met, gave you one bad experience, they all must operate that way, I like your logic.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

I got a few tickets in my life and the cops were mostly nice and pleasant talking people. I guess your mileage did vary. There was also a dispute with a neighbor once but the cops who arrived were behaving quite reasonably. So I don't share your phobia.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

So one police officer you met, gave you one bad experience, they all must operate that way, I like your logic.

You assume that this person has met only one police officer and had only one bad experience with a police officer.

I suppose that you think this assumption is logical?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Yes.

That's telling.
Just saying doesn't make it so, no matter what the new-age self help book tells you.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

That's just a fat ass cop too lazy to catch her. The damn girl was practically in reaching distance. WTF would you taser someone so small that's half your size anyway. Fat ass coward. Not to mention it's a girl. Most girls are very fragile.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I have had several and mostly traffic nazis ...My first one was when I was 16 I was going up to a 3 way stop and turning right and the cop went through the 3way going the way I just came from. He was a good 50 feet away and I did a stopped without putting my feet down and went right in to the park he stopped in the park and told me I didnt stop which I did and it turned into an argument but in the end I gave him my drivers license and got 2 points taken off of it and it is not even a motor vehicle......I have only one speeding ticket my whole time driving and no accidents (knock on wood). it is mostly end of the month quota they have to get I guess to rake in money

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

The thing that saddens me the most about your account and other stories I have heard of rude or mean law enforcement is that for every one of those "baddies", there are probably 50 good ones. I am sorry to hear that happened to you and can understand your reticence to trust them if you've never had a good experience. I don't think this cop was mean or nasty in any way though...just too complacent in his job. All the wonderful law enforcement professionals out there suffer when one person misrepresents their badge and it really is not fair. They have an incredibly hard job to do, and don't get a whole lot of thanks for it.

I don't know where you live, but where I am, if a police officer is behaving in a manner unbefitting his/her badge, there is an entire department set up for just that purpose and they do take those complaints very seriously, so you might want to check it out in your locale.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Yes.

That's telling.
Just saying doesn't make it so, no matter what the new-age self help book tells you.

I know most cops are good, so I can assume that he hasn't had very many run ins with the cops or that he is some type of criminal, who then obviously doesn't llike cops. Seem's logical to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I know most cops are good, so I can assume that he hasn't had very many run ins with the cops or that he is some type of criminal, who then obviously doesn't llike cops. Seem's logical to me.

Humans are inherently bad.

Cops are human, with the exception of K9 members of the force.

edit on 24-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Humans are inherently bad.

Cops are human, with the exception of K9 members of the force.

Okay.....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You state that you know " most cops are good".

Other than your 'feelings', you have anything to back that statement up?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thousands of first hand accounts.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thousands of first hand accounts.

Wouldn't hold up in court.

It is called hearsay.
Plus, what a cop does most of the time doesn't mean he is good. John Wayne Gacy had a lot of neighbors that said he was a 'good guy'.

edit on 24-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What do I care, Im not having a trial here.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That is right.

You are trying to prove this statement that you made....

"Since I know that most cops are good".

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That is right.

You are trying to prove this statement that you made....

"Since I know that most cops are good".

Not so much prove, as inform. Whether you want to believe it or not, I don't really care, I know it to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join