It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tazers Handcuffed Women In The Back. She Is Now Braindead.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
instead of sitting on your keyboard and articulating dumb stuff.

Keyboard warrior schtick aye?

Old news buddy.

I can vent my dislike ANYWHERE THE FRAG I LIKE. and you can suffer it.

or else, do you propose I just shut the hell up and ignore this sort of thing?

Yah, thought so. Do as I opine, not as I omit.

edit on 22-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
And you tell people to live in the real world??

Sure do!

The real world is one where ADULTS accept the consequences of their actions.

Unless they wear a uniform huh? They then have the right to render your child, for the stupidity she enacts, to be rendered a vegetable for the rest of their life. And you will say "Sorry my girl, but you did run, you - my daughter, may have been corrupted by toxins, but this officer was right to take you from me - and therefore you deserve to be a vegetable for the rst of your life."

Cause and effect.

No, cause and absolute indulgence of a fat pigs power. Simple.

The family will now try to bleed the state of a couple of milllion in compensation for the life of their junkie daughter that they probably hav'nt even seen in a couple of years..or even bother about.

It'll be "my daughter was no angel but lok what they done to her...blah blah blah...tears tears tears"...on TV, and when they've gone it'll be " Hey bud, make that cheque out to..."

you dont even deserve this reply you sad clown.

'of their junkie daughter' I hope you suffer the same fate man, I really do..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Sure do!

Unless they wear a uniform huh? They then have the right to render your child, for the stupidity she enacts, to be rendered a vegetable for the rest of their life. And you will say "Sorry my girl, but you did run, you - my daughter, may have been corrupted by toxins, but this officer was right to take you from me - and therefore you deserve to be a vegetable for the rst of your life."

Cause and effect.

No, cause and absolute indulgence of a fat pigs power. Simple.

The family will now try to bleed the state of a couple of milllion in compensation for the life of their junkie daughter that they probably hav'nt even seen in a couple of years..or even bother about.

It'll be "my daughter was no angel but lok what they done to her...blah blah blah...tears tears tears"...on TV, and when they've gone it'll be " Hey bud, make that cheque out to..."

you dont even deserve this reply you sad clown.

'of their junkie daughter' I hope you suffer the same fate man, I really do..

We as parents are not responsable for the life decisions taken by our children...we can merely guide them, at the end the decisions are theirs to take.
Why do you feel the need to refer to the cop as a 'fat pig'?? Did one do you damage??
You can tell by your replies you have a REAL problem with uniforms and people in authority.
As to my fate, as im not a junkie, dont steal cars and generally abide by the law, so i doubt it will be the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

in this case, the only good cop, is the dead cop.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Ya know, when I play things like Sim City.. I get sick and tired of the way things are meant to be.

Often I'll shake up a city with a bad ass event.

Cause and effect.

being killed is not a consequence of small theft. can't be, because otherwise police is useless: for such bad work, you can use any kind of people with a gun, instead of trained professionals. you spend people's money in training and stuff, and end up with an obese idiot that, since he can't even try to run, nearly kills a girl shooting a tazer at her. he should be fired, someone fitter and more able should get a chance to have that job. seen from the outside, america now is not different from iran, and if once i would have spent my moneu touring the us, not now. canada, new zealand, you name it. better than being inspected by tsa or killed by a fat idiot for some kind of error.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mutante

This is why I love Americanistan, it's the land of the free, the brave, the medically induced burger stuffed coke filled pharmaceutical pilled all out saviour of the world (using BFG's and BFB's).

/SALUTE

Bastards...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It about time we started hurting these police scum back, these cowardly bastards deserve retribution. We should capture the swine then nail him to a wall and take a blow torch to his nether regions. An eye for an eye after all! There not hard to find they all wear the same uniform! They need some fear of joe public in them!
edit on 22-2-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Common sense, humility, and desire for truth must not be anywhere in the world of ATS, along with any amount of intelligence and desire for truth. It's interesting how people who's whole lives seem to revolve around a keyboard and have no obvious skill would sit there in judgment of someone protecting our peace to the best of their ability, and because the situation didn't go down with cotton candy, and weed, and a tuck in with a teddy bear... just like you must have readily available to you, if you recommend it so highly, The man is guilty of Police Brutality... Wah... He was found innocent except in the eyes of a bunch of cry babies who weren't there... See my surprised face

So let me get this straight. You don't like the thread or the article, so instead of actually giving an explanation, you choose to insult my intelligence and belittle me. I'm not going to point out the irony in that. That fact speaks for itself. If you don't like it or don't care then don't read it. Why did you even respond? Was it to show us how narrow minded you can be, because you sure have suceeded.

Next time you find yourself in dire straights (not the rock group for wannabes) call a drug addicted, insensitive, incapable, skank to save you. Cops would probably be happy to drive by waving, as that would be one less time, that time, that they didn't have to put their lives on the line for another snotty nosed cry baby, like yourself.

If you read my posts in this thread you would know where I stand on this issue, but instead you chose to let your response be controlled by emotion. You know nothing about me yet you jump to judgment so quickly. Why are you such an angry person. That's all I have to say to you. If you wish to come back with more ignorant and prejuducial remarks feel free to do so.

edit on 22/2/12 by usmc0311 because: added content.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

This is horrible. Why did she run tho? Too many hollywood movies where the criminal runs from the police hand cuffed and somehow gets away is probably the culprit here.

If you're hand cuffed, don't run. It's stupid. You never know if the cop wants to try out one of his new toys. I heard the beanbag and rubber bullet guns hurt like crazy too. Why test it?

It's terrible one bad decision ruined her life but that's the risk she took.

Who knows. Maybe she ran because she was afraid of senseless police brutality and cruel and unusual electro-shock torture occurring even before she had the benefit of being charged with a crime...much less an actual trial.

Looks like she would have been right to be afraid, huh?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Coming into this thread, I thought the tazer was the fault of her being brain dead. But that's not the case. The tazer in this situation had NOTHING to do with her being brain dead other then making her fall over and hitting her head in the asphalt. So, the asphalt had just as much responsibility in this as the tazer did. Seeing if she fell int he grass she wouldn't have hit her head as hard.

Not trying to lesson the responsibility on the cop, but rather the tazer. A tazer can save lives if the cops who wield them aren't lazy and use it as 'the easy way out' as this cop did. He could have made a couple of more steps and he would have had her. Cops like him, give tazers a bad name and should be barred from carrying anything else but handcuffs. But knowing cops like him, he'd probably end up misusing handcuffs as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Common sense, humility, and desire for truth must not be anywhere in the world of ATS, along with any amount of intelligence and desire for truth. It's interesting how people who's whole lives seem to revolve around a keyboard and have no obvious skill would sit there in judgment of someone protecting our peace to the best of their ability, and because the situation didn't go down with cotton candy, and weed, and a tuck in with a teddy bear... just like you must have readily available to you, if you recommend it so highly, The man is guilty of Police Brutality... Wah... He was found innocent except in the eyes of a bunch of cry babies who weren't there... See my surprised face

Next time you find yourself in dire straights (not the rock group for wannabes) call a drug addicted, insensitive, incapable, skank to save you. Cops would probably be happy to drive by waving, as that would be one less time, that time, that they didn't have to put their lives on the line for another snotty nosed cry baby, like yourself.

Ummm...who's asking this fascist freaks to "put their lives on the line"? Certainly not the woman who was tortured by electro-shock into paralysis without even being CHARGED with a crime...much less having a trial.

A municipal police department is quite simply unconstitutional on many levels. The people have no right to elect it's leadership, and it exists outside the purview of state and county rights. Also taking into account the ever-increasing militarization of police forces with riot gear, tazers, machine guns, armored vehicles, tear gas, etc. and they are also running perilously close to being essentially a "standing army"...also expressly forbidden by the U.S. Constitution.

The modern "police officer" is nothing more than an oppressor, terrorist, and surrogate revenue collector for the government. Also...be forewarned...before you have a knee-jerk reaction to the "terrorist" comment that I am only defining "terrorist activities" as being those activities which are specifically enumerated in the Patriot Act and which the "police" were so eager to employ at the Occupy protests and in the torture and of this young woman.

I'll take my chances with the thieves, drug dealers, murders, and gangsters. At least most of them seem to have SOME sort of conscience and/or code of ethics...even if I personally find it rather warped from my own. At the end of the day, I find it preferable to dealing with sociopathic hired thugs, drunk with power, and still suffering from low self-esteem as a result of commonly being considered douchebags in high school.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So the cop the should've let her run so she can do drugs and hit and run somebody elses' child, and he's fat and lazy.

She was a criminal and a potential murderer who had no value on human life.

If the cop would've run after her and restrainer her people would still be insulting him and berating him and whining that he was too rough on her.

The truth is she shouldn't have run.

The cop was not being lazy. No matter what he did in this situation, people would whine and complain.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
So the cop the should've let her run so she can do drugs and hit and run somebody elses' child, and he's fat and lazy.

She was a criminal and a potential murderer who had no value on human life.

If the cop would've run after her and restrainer her people would still be insulting him and berating him and whining that he was too rough on her.

The truth is she shouldn't have run.

The cop was not being lazy. No matter what he did in this situation, people would whine and complain.

Really? I don't ever hear anyone get too upset about an officer apprehending someone suspected of hit and run while intoxicated.

It's only the cops start beating people while they are bound and handcuffed, ganging up 5 to 1 on people, torturing them with electric shocks, executing unarmed civilians at point blank range for rolling up their car windows, murdering leashed family pets, or using using chemical weapons such as pepper spray and tear gas on them that I see people getting upset.

...and for the record. Yes. Give me the possibility of a drug addicted hit-and-run over fascism any day. POLICE OFFICERS CAN'T KEEP YOU "SAFE"!! Only YOU can keep you safe...and even then there are no guarantees except that we can all be certain we will one day die.

It's just a question of how and when.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by XUAFxOmega
As much as I love ATS, why does there have to be so much cop hate?
Yes, corrupt police officers exist---but can you imagine the United States with no Executive Branch, police specifically? Overall I think we should appreciate the police, even if sometimes they make mistakes and sadly some of them are "evil."

As for this specific case, it all could have been avoided if she didn't run: simple as that.
Respect the police and treat them as officers and you won't get a taser to the back.
What made this woman think running was a good idea? Sounds to me like she was brain-dead already.
Not to underplay the horrible situation---my heart goes out to her family and friends, and I hope she recovers.

The problem here is that the bar has been set so low that people simply accept it now. Should cops really be able to freely tase people indiscriminately, for whatever reason? How about with all the deaths and permanent injuries caused by taser use? Are these simply acceptable statistics? If tasers are so "nonlethal", why can't a citizen use a taser indiscriminately as well? How about if someone cuts in line at the store... can I tase them?

My point is that taser use is widely accepted when it should NOT be. Tasers have their place in a cop's arsenal, but it has become the go-to crutch most of the time when it should remain holstered. What's next? Acceptance of cops shooting someone in the back for fleeing? WIll you still be arguing that the girl "shouldn't have run, she knew better'?

Time to rein in the tasers, people. These cops have had way too much sadistic fun with them and the price is getting far too high.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
The fact remains , a police officer who was not over weight could have ran and caught her without the need for the taser , the fact the female was cuffed and running makes this footage a key reason why the tax payer should expect a certain level of fitness be mandatory in the police department

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people making a huge issue of this cop's weight and level of fitness. As I said before, I can imagine that the cop could have an athletic football player, who relied on his physical prowess to chase and subdue the subject, and accidentally broke her neck and ribs, with no tazer involved -- purely by accident. Would you say he's guilty, or absolved by being buff? Do you simply hate overweight people?

Or there is some health nut cop who does yoga daily and only eats fat-free yogurt and organic fruit. He's only 130 pounds and can run pretty well. When confronted by a 267lb burglary suspect in a dark alley, he knows he doesn't stand a chance to subdue the subject and fearing for his life pops him off with his Glock. Will that work better for you? The cop was quite fit, right? Are you happy now?

Get a grip.

edit on 22-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
WHat if: the cop had tackled her, she would still be braindead and also have broken ribs. So it was not the piggyness of the cop or his lazyness or his stupidity, just an accident. This happens to old minority guys all the time but we only get outragged when it is a little white girl that gets snuffed out.
What if : he just let her run into traffic, cause some accidents, and waited until she was tired out.
What if : he shot her with a device that encapsulated her in foam.
What if would be really neat, but fate had other plans.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm sure nobody will see this buried in all these posts but......

She wasn't handcuffed as she was moving both arm independently while running. Also, she shouldn't have run. Running her down is an option but if he had tackled her on the pavement it could have been the same result. Bottom line, it's her own fault, NOT the cops.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

a potential murderer who had no value on human life.
That would include most everyone.

Potential is quite a word that makes the murderous a very large pool.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
What if : he shot her with a device that encapsulated her in foam.

...and what if the foam got all over her head, leading to asphyxiation?

Never mind.

Some people want to live in an ideal world full of foam, unfortunately the world is full of rocks.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mus8472
I'm sure nobody will see this buried in all these posts but......

She wasn't handcuffed as she was moving both arm independently while running. Also, she shouldn't have run. Running her down is an option but if he had tackled her on the pavement it could have been the same result. Bottom line, it's her own fault, NOT the cops.
Not sure what you were seeing there, but she is handcuffed, with her hands in front. You may have saw her arms moving left and right, but she was cuffed.

Had she been cuffed with her hands behind she would not have been able to move as quickly as she did.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join