It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tazers Handcuffed Women In The Back. She Is Now Braindead.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
If the cop would have not been too overweight/too lazy to do his job this girl wouldn't be dead.

If the cop was a super athletic QB he could have "tackled" her and potentially broken her neck.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by eNumbra

/too lazy to do his job this girl wouldn't be dead.

This is why I am arguing; his reasoning for the use of the taser, whether you believe him or not is good. if she could have evaded him long enough to get into traffic, it could have been much worse or the chase could have been drawn out.

He's out of shape, he is at fault for "being out of shape". Being out of shape does not make him responsible for her falling and cracking her head on the pavement.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Some people will use anything to trash the police. I have certainly seen police abuse in the past but this is not one of those cases. Could he have chased her down and caught her? Maybe, maybe not. The point is though that she ran from the police, and caught a taser in the back for it. It is a shame that she is braindead, but it is a result of her own wrong doing, not police brutality.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by eNumbra

Lovely, but I still would like to know what you expected him to do between the car and the station when he realized her cuffs had changed positions.

You aren't that dim, are you? Oh wait, a cop maybe?

This is a nonsequiter, he got her into the station..... According to your previous statement, that is where he and other officers could change up the cuffs. Hell, he couldn't even control her with the cuffs on! What a dud, oh that's right, he is a cop. He was just doing the best he could with the brains available.

And you keep grasping at hypothetical maybes because you have no other argument.

You're discriminatory attitude is abhorrent; and has no place on this forum.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Yeah.. It know. It's actually rarely seeing some extravagant thing and also rarely seeing things that aren't there. It is rare to see things that aren't there with hallucinogens let alone speed. Cocaine, would likely only have those effects after staying awake on it for a while which is unlikely. Formication is more likely in drugs like meth, that are cheap and allow people to stay up for days at a time. It isn't the drugs, but the staying up for days because of the drug is what causes it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

i registered to say this: she was under the influence of coc aine and oxycodone. she was involved in two hit and runs. thats why she was in custody. she took the cuffs off once. then while in the substation she tried to flee. she caused her own injuries. case closed. she could have caused another accident by running from the cops. stop defending her. sucks shes brains dead but she ultimately is responsible for her own injuries

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

But you don't know this cop?

Do you?

You can vouch for him? His veracity? If you are what I think you are.... You wouldn't trust him with your life....
Simply because he IS a cop.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate
reply to post by usmc0311

I have said once and I will say it again. Its time to start killing cops. period. Maybe after one of their own falls at the hands of the citizenry they will think twice about abusing their power.

Yeah I know,.. flame away people. Just wait until its your wife or sister or 75 yr old grandmother who is assaulted and/or killed. Then tell me how you feel.
edit on 2/21/2012 by unsteadystate because: (no reason given)
It's people like you that make ALL OF ATS look bad. Please do us all a favor, and move off somewhere else. Better yet, do yourself in instead...!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

But you don't know this cop?

Do you?

You can vouch for him? His veracity? If you are what I think you are.... You wouldn't trust him with your life....
Simply because he IS a cop.

Ah-ah. Don't change the subject.

How do the actions a handful of cops you know fairly dictate your opinions of other cops you do not?

link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

what a thing to say. i hope you never need the assistance of the police.

link   
reply to post by tripleOGkush

Well, welcome to ATS. If you've read my posts and not just the original post you would know I'm not defending her or the police officer. Like I said earlier, they are both at fault. Read my post a page or two back and that should clear it up. Anyway thanks for your opinion.

link   
reply to post by eNumbra

To this I will quote you being a hypocrit.
Two posts down from the one I replied to you say "And you keep grasping at hypothetical maybes because you have no other argument."

Which is exactly what you are decrying others for doing. You're argument doesn't work. It isn't likely that the outcome of her running would be worse than what happened. The cop could have easily gotten her some other way. Or hell let her go and charge her with a warrant and start stacking on charges for escaping.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Yes, it tends to offend dirty cops.....
That would be most of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

yolandi #ing fi$$er

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I see a lot of people still complaining about this. This officer is obviously incompetent and unfit to be an office, if anyone cares call the FHP at (850) 482-9510 and file a formal complaint against officer Daniel Cole over the september 19th incident that left Danielle Maudsley braindead, I called them and it took 5 minutes.
edit on 21-2-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

Yes, it tends to offend dirty cops.....
That would be most of them.

A shame, one of these days you may recognize your zealotry for what it is. Hopefully you won't be too hard on yourself.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tripleOGkush

Haha.. yeah I noticed too. I am extremely attracted to her.. and I think it has something to do with that haircut which is weird. The Answer.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So the question is arising is his weight making him not cut out for his job? boxers have a weight limit to be in certain classes, so do horse jockeys. Should there be some sort of standard applied to policemen? The boxer and jockey have rules because its a sport. Are there any other instances where weight is factored into a job and not only sports?
What if an overweight man broke a ladder while on the job and fell on a customer? would we be talking about how overweight people should not be allowed to use wooden ladders? Are there any jobs that require the person to be overweight? Sports like sumo wrestling do but what about jobs that serve the public. Just food for thought.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

How do the actions a handful of cops you know fairly dictate your opinions of other cops you do not?
reply to post by eNumbra

It is far more than a handful of your tribe that I am very familiar with, the numbers run into 3 digits.

Very few are good people. I know one that was good, before he became a cop. He breaks more laws now than he did before becoming a cop.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's a shame that the girl is braindead, but if she was handcuffed, under police control and decided to run away, thats whats going to happen.... The police are given these weapons to use, they're not just there for show...In the video i saw a girl running away (disobeying the officer), the officer stepped in and took action with his less than lethal weapon..... It sounds like a 1 in a million type situation that occured here....

Dont run from cops and these things wont happen...
edit on 21-2-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join