It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tazers Handcuffed Women In The Back. She Is Now Braindead.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
She ran handcuff..where did she think she was running to freedom while hand cuff
nuff said better questioin is what did this deviant did to get arrested in the place..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Well, you saw it here folks, enumbra thinks it's a good idea to keep black people as pets. Then blames someone for playing the race card.

Most cops don't turn their backs on their prisoners when they are apparently able to run away easily. This one must have. Then wonders what the big fuss is all about when his prisoner ends up braindead.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by eNumbra

Yeah.. except, give it up. The cop cuffed her in front. She didn't slip the cuffs around front and then run away. She would have to step through her own arms or dislocate her arms. In the video she is obviously just getting away and was in custody just a split second before. Unless you think the cop has kept up with her for a couple blocks and is always a step behind her and finally in front of the camera decided to use the tazer
. It obviously just happened.
You're obviously as brain dead as the woman but here goes...

She gets arrested, is placed in the back of the police car and while being driven to the station she got her arms back around front. This wouldn't be difficult for most people, especially if they're less than 100lbs. Either while inside or while being taken inside she gets away from the officer and begins running. [ENTER VIDEO]

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by eNumbra

Well, you saw it here folks, enumbra thinks it's a good idea to keep black people as pets. Then blames someone for playing the race card.

Most cops don't turn their backs on their prisoners when they are apparently able to run away easily. This one must have. Then wonders what the big fuss is all about when his prisoner ends up braindead.

Words in my mouth as well.

You cop-haters play these threads like the fiddles they are.

*clap clap*

edit on 2/21/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

No.. you don't know what you are talking about. They have cuffed her in the front.
When they cuff you behind your back they cuff you wrist to wrist no space between them. It is tight.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Then the fat and stupid cop gets her out of the car and fails to notice that she is cuffed in front? Takes her into the station that way? Doesn't notice?
Okay.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

She fled 2 hit and runs and had coc aine and pain killers in her system. She was a danger to herself and other and needed to be stopped before she hurt someone.

That being said the cop is a Fat Pig and should have been able to run down a handcuffed girl. What a Fat Pig.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

But don't worry , i'll have the police stations set up soft pads all over the parking lot. so if anyone else tries to run and they have to taze someone , they will have a nice comfy fall. Okay?
reply to post by seedofchucky

You do that and I will insist the Government properly train police in safe capture and detainment of suspects as well as enforce regular fitness regimes to ensure the police are able to run down a suspect on foot without resorting to unnecessary force.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That is slow running
From what I can see...
edit on 21-2-2012 by Comet2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by eNumbra

They have cuffed her in the front.
When they cuff you behind your back they cuff you wrist to wrist no space between them. It is tight.

If you're suggesting they only use plastic zip-tie restraints for behind the back and the metal cuff restraints from in front... I think I'm done here.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Not many places in the western world as harsh as the US, and no, not really. We can't really get on this subject on this site, but I had a friend that was addicted to drugs and did this stuff all the time. I have seen it done in front of me. Not only one after the other, but the two mixed together.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

Then the fat and stupid cop gets her out of the car and fails to notice that she is cuffed in front? Takes her into the station that way? Doesn't notice?
Okay.

What do you expect him to do? Uncuff her then recuff her? That would be even more of a policy violation then simply cuffing her in front, and would give her an even better opportunity to escape.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordbayfin
She ran handcuff..where did she think she was running to freedom while hand cuff
nuff said better questioin is what did this deviant did to get arrested in the place..

From the article i read there was a hit and run investigation.

If oxycodone and coc aine where found in her blood it is hard to say. People hallucinate with coke use, magnify situations to an extreme, could have been in a panic. Goes without saying if someone is not under the influence they would just sit there because like you said...where are you going?

On the other hand, i dont know what the hit and run involved. If the person was seriously injured she may have just panicked from that alone.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is horrible he could have just grabbed her easy that lazy ass!!!!!!
I honestly am soooo pissed off seeing this and the aftermath of the situation..
I would kill him if that was my daughter...
I wish I could do something about this i'm disgusted in that cop I can't believe
he got in NO trouble for that

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

reply to post by eNumbra

Okay.

What do you expect him to do? Uncuff her then recuff her? That would be even more of a policy violation then simply cuffing her in front, and would give her an even better opportunity to escape.

Maybe they did just that. They cuff in the back at first but if you are in the station they may re-cuff you. Holding cells have cuffs attached to the benches. Actually, not sure if they still do or if those are just used for emotionally disturbed or violent prisoners.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

It might be a 'policy violation' in your department. Cop much?

You were sure that she slipped her arms to the front.... Instead of the cop cuffing her in front. Now it would be a problem restraining her properly...... So she gets away from the fat bumbling idiot.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

edit on 21-2-2012 by Demoncreeper because: Can't argue with blind hate....

link   

Originally posted by Malcher

Originally posted by eNumbra

reply to post by eNumbra

Okay.

Maybe they did just that. They cuff in the back at first but if you are in the station they may re-cuff you. Holding cells have cuffs attached to the benches.

In the station, sure where there are other cops around. By himself outside, not as likely.

link   
I think criminals should start stealing tazers from cops left, right and centre. Stop stealing stereos and TVs and start stealing tazers. Does anyone even steal TVs anymore? Tazers must be worth something.

link   
reply to post by Malcher

Person? The hit and run could have involved a mailbox.
Also.. you would have to take a massive amount of coc aine for a long period of time to hallucinate.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join