It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tazers Handcuffed Women In The Back. She Is Now Braindead.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

ABSOLUTELY my brother. i agree completely. this fat idiot only ruined this poor girl's life because he can barely f*cking run! if they forced police officers to be fit and intelligent none of this # would happen!

then again, we wouldn't have a police force either because anyone fit and intelligent is smart enough not to join those fascist pigs

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm not condoning the cops actions. He was in the wrong. Still if you do something stupid what do you think is gona happen?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I dont think there is a procedure that says cuffs need to be behind the back. If they cuff you in the fron may be more of a courtesy because it is more natural and comfortable. I am not in law enforcement so cant say with certainty if there is some rule to cuff behind the back just my understanding.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by butcherguy

Because I read the article.
Where did that info come from? The brain dead girl that is supposedly a double-jointed cuff slipper?

Perhaps you should bind your wrists and see how easy it is to get your arms from behind to in front. It doesn't require double joints.

link   
She probably chose to run rather than be RAPED by that fat SOB in some back alley...probably inspired by her reading too many stories about cops raping people, and getting with from it.

For all we know he could have already had his filthy paws inside her panties!
edit on 21-2-2012 by SpaceJockey1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by eNumbra

So you think the fat bottomed boy that lost his prisoner from the substation was doing his job well?

No reason to think that he did anything wrong?
Not that much of a reach. You a cop or something?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
His 'tazer' hand seems to be about 12 inches from the girl when he fires.

I think he could have pursued her more quickly if he had not been trying to unholster his weapon at the same time. Grabbing a handful of hair would have done the trick and made her pretty easy to control.

Too many mistakes in my opinion. How did she get loose originally? That's where the REAL mistake was made. Then, he tazes her...instead of just grabbing her.

Poor police work.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Confucious says "Do not run away from fat sweaty copper with taser".

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Yeah.. i know. I also have two arms of my very own so I know how they work. I want you to put your arms behind your back and keeping them together at the wrist try to cover the back of your head. Now put your wrist in front of you at the wrist and try to block the back of your head. Wow.. Amazing.

Now you were wrong about that, but it doesn't even matter because the whole idea is negated by the fact she was being electrocuted.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

So you think the fat bottomed boy that lost his prisoner from the substation was doing his job well?

No reason to think that he did anything wrong?
Not that much of a reach. You a cop or something?

You are hilarious.

Can i keep you as a pet?

Go back and read my initial post. There are a few things that need to be taken from this incident, I shall list them to make it easy.

-Yearly fitness assessments for all officers.
-(assuming she was trying to run for a busy highway as in article) good fencing around the building property.
-A complete review of the departments Taser protocalls (not that it can be limited to non-paved areas, could have easily hit a rock in a grassy field and done the same)
-Don't run from the police (I know how much injustice there is in this society but there are more than enough incidents that illustrate what happens when you "resist")

I wouldn't say either of them were in the right, but neither was the cop absolutely in the wrong, at least until we get more information.
edit on 2/21/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Eh.. not really. It all depends on the amount you do of each drugs. You could mix them daily if you don't over do it.

I would say she was thinking "Man, I can't go to jail for drugs in America, they might put me to death!"

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by eNumbra

Yeah.. i know. I also have two arms of my very own so I know how they work. I want you to put your arms behind your back and keeping them together at the wrist try to cover the back of your head. Now put your wrist in front of you at the wrist and try to block the back of your head. Wow.. Amazing.

Now you were wrong about that, but it doesn't even matter because the whole idea is negated by the fact she was being electrocuted.

Go back and read. Seriously... I'll wait.

did you see it? "...had she fallen forward". If that was too complicated I'll break it down entirely.
One poster suggested that there was no way, ever that her hands could have prevented the injury. I replied, that had she fallen forward instead of back, there are a few ways they could have. I'm just trying to break up the insane amount of absolutes and absurd claims of apparent psychics in this thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

You want to keep a black guy as a pet? Hmmmmm, I don't have to wonder much about where you are coming from.

The cop didn't do his job, or he would not have lost control of his 100 pound prisoner.... From inside a police station. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

The whole hands breaking her fall doesn't come into the picture if the cop had done his job..... But the drug addled prisoner either outsmarted him or overpowered him, hmmm?

edit on 21-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Yeah.. except, give it up. The cop cuffed her in front. She didn't slip the cuffs around front and then run away. She would have to step through her own arms or dislocate her arms. In the video she is obviously just getting away and was in custody just a split second before. Unless you think the cop has kept up with her for a couple blocks and is always a step behind her and finally in front of the camera decided to use the tazer
. It obviously just happened.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

So explain to me how its the cops fault that she ran. SHE chose to run. She got hurt. The cop is an idiot for doing what he did. If I do something stupid and get killed its my fault. Why can't people accept responsibility for their own actions any more instead of blaming everyone else. They are both at fault. Not just the cop.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

There is NO way she could have broken her fall because she was being electrocuted.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

You want to keep a black guy as a pet? Hmmmmm, I don't have to wonder much about where you are coming from.

Lol. See. Hilarious. If you are indeed black, it's easy to see where the rabid cop hatred is coming from. But that's good, play the race card.

The cop didn't do his job, or he would not have lost control of his 100 pound prisoner.... From inside a police station. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

She bolted, she may have been cooperative up until that point where he turned his back for 5 seconds to grab a sheet of paper. While you can certainly simplify it to "he didn't do his job" her disposition factors into that alot.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Malcher

I would say she was thinking "Man, I can't go to jail for drugs in America, they might put me to death!"

You can and if you get caught will go to jail for drugs on 99% of this planet. There is no death penalty for drug use aside from overdose.

Eh.. not really. It all depends on the amount you do of each drugs. You could mix them daily if you don't over do it.

If you mixed them daily you would end up with serious physical problems, mental problems, financial problems. Mixing those tow together borders on suicide.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Person enters police station in handcuffs, under arrest . . . and then runs out of police station!?!?!?!

Not in my world.

I've never heard of a person under arrest running out of the police station in Toronto. Running out of the courthouse, yes. Breaking jail, once in a long while, yes. Out of the police station? After being arrested? That's not allowed where I come from.

Not good. Maybe it's happened up here but I've never heard of it. That police department needs to review its procedures.

It's not likely that anyone involved feels good about what happened. Shouldn't have happened.
edit on 21-2-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewraith117
reply to post by JibbyJedi

So explain to me how its the cops fault that she ran. SHE chose to run. She got hurt. The cop is an idiot for doing what he did. If I do something stupid and get killed its my fault. Why can't people accept responsibility for their own actions any more instead of blaming everyone else. They are both at fault. Not just the cop.

As we can't see what was happening to her before she ran, but having read numerous reports of cases where females arrested by cops, have been sexually molested and or raped; are you suggesting that she should just take it, rather than run to escape the abuse?

Without knowing what was happening to her prior to her attempt to run, I can't apportion ANY blame to her at this point. Being handcuffed, there was NO justification for using a tazer on her, as any cop that has passed the physicals, should have had no trouble tackling someone running in handcuffs.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join