It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just a theory!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
remember the movie planet of the apes? at the end chuck heston realizez he is actually on earth?
well,i'm kinda thinking that WE are the aliens!
let me try to explain what i mean.
in the ancient vedic writings they had flying machines, and w.m.d. and the gods warred with each other until they destroyed them selves.
we are at that point now!
the sumerian gods and the nephiliam are said to have taught man their wisdom. and also pissing in our gene pool,making all kinds of monsters and stuff.
are we not doing that as well now,what with lab grown meat,breeding blind chickens because the dont mind being over crowding,cloning things,modifying food etc...
we keep finding new ancient artifacts (almost monthly lately)that dont belong to the time they were made.
bagdad battery,that 'clock' the divers found off the coast of greece,peri reis map.
perhaps we humans have did all this before.wiped most of the humans out and a few 'travelers' left the planet before
'the end' we have space flight now.
maybe we built those structures on the moon to wait till the earth was good enough to live on again.
we came back and retaught the survivors the 'gifts' of the gods knowledge.
imagine the space shuttle landing 2000 years ago. it would be a scene like ezekiel's wheel!
we are the gods from the sky! come back home to start the whole thing all over again.
maybe on our moon base we had technology to send light probes down to earth to check progress on re-habitation. we can now send and receive info thru light.perhaps when we got back 'home' we left that technology running on the moon so we could moniter the whole earth while we were 'home'
maybe that is what all the ufo and strange light sightings people have been seeing forever!
well its just a theory,all input is always welcome.
i wasnt sure wher to post this as it covers a wide number of forums, so mods please feel free to move this to the correct forum. thanx

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I like it, always a possibility. If time control is possible, I always think about "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure", there's a scene where Ted tells himself he will remember in the future to go back in time to put a key in a pot, and so right then and there the key appears in the pot. I always think, hey if we figure out time travel in the next, lets say 70 years, I should be able to do the same thing. That is remember in the future to come back and tell me now, that time travel exists or something. But then again I don't know what kind of ramifications that might cause, but its fun to think about. Do like your theory though, could be a combination of that, as well as alien encounters.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
that sounds like a possibility. though if that is the case, i believe it would take the fun out of our quest to find life out there. i saw a weird video not tooo long ago about a guy that found a woman with a cell phone in a black and white movie in the distance.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfentry
i saw a weird video not tooo long ago about a guy that found a woman with a cell phone in a black and white movie in the distance.

Have just been watching that again and reading a blog he made about the video he made. Then googled and found a huge thread here for anyone interested : Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

The giants left because they would rather live in high density space. Time is relatively slower than here on earth, but in this space nearer a massive star closer to galaxy center usually, or star cluster, is where you find the water of life as it said in the Bible.. or if you don't buy that; progressive kinetics from energetic smaller particles coming from deep space between galaxies will progressively make kinetic reactions with particles in the stars, compressing them with gravity (1) but also making new particles with help of DeBroglie waves , where small particles in supersymmetry can over time become a single large one.

I've explained how it all works on my youtube ; mikefromspace if you want details and visualization...
but in short;
Giants can't live on earth for long until their hearts give up the ghost.
Did you know that someone did a study on all known earth creatures, and weight/age was directly relative to all of their lifespans, except for humans. We live much longer than anything should. My theory is that our biofield makes it's own spacetime density to some degree, imitating that higher density space near larger stars. If any species lives too long on earth alone, I would succumb to having a short lifespan I suppose.

top topics

join