It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag alert, Israel involved: Iranian bombers in Thailand were Anti-Iranian exiles: MEK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

its hard to educate someone who thinks they know everything......

I don't pretend to know everything...that role is yours. I know some things that I know are true and that I will defend, since I researched them myself - including certain psychological consequences of being on one side or the other.

And testament to my arrogance? Glad. Because people like you say that as if they were a priest. You're a MERCENARY...your arguments were invalid from your birth.

PS.

You can't dictate my stay anywhere.

PPS.

If only you knew how accurate certain predictions I've made are. But I'm not interested in impressing you so lets just say that you're dead to me

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I don't pretend to know everything...that role is yours. I know some things that I know are true and that I will defend, since I researched them myself - including certain psychological consequences of being on one side or the other.

Yet you seem to exclude yourself from those "psychological consequences"

I know some things from EXPERIENCE , not reading......again........you seem to think , like most of your other posts on ATS that you have some intellectual superiority..........hate to break it to ya buddy.....there are brighter and bigger minds then you and I on this site....

And testament to my arrogance? Glad. Because people like you say that as if they were a priest. You're a MERCENARY...your arguments were invalid from your birth. PS. You can't dictate my stay anywhere.

Priest? What does arrogance have anything to do with clergy?
A Mercenary? Interesting title system youve got there.......

My arguments have been invalid since birth.........again.......just.......wow

2. Trust me its not me that dictates your stay, its you and how you treat the community on ATS...

If only you knew how accurate certain predictions I've made are. But I'm not interested in impressing you so lets just say that you're dead to me

Your "predictions" have nothing to do with this thread, or the topic at hand, and to be honest, the whole of ATS has seen so many predictions, we take them with a grain of salt, especially those from people who seem to have a superiority complex.....

Youve still Not addressed anything ive said in my posts, nor have you been able to adequately refute the fact that Iran could just be using all this stuff as a tool for world opinion to maintain their status as a victim if anything were to happen to them......

keep up the good work obfuscating...............

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

The Islamic scholar said the bomb incident was unlikely to be the work of the Iranian government as speculated because Bangkok and Teheran have good bilateral relations.

So what you proved here is that both sides are speculating, way to stuff your own mouth with your foot.

What are the odds of drugs being involved? After all, it is Thailand...

What an idiotic statement! There were no drugs involved and Thailand has worked extremely hard to rid itself of drug culture! If there wasn't such demand for drugs in the USA & Europe, Thailand would not have had this problem in the first place, that was created by the CIA in the Vietnam war but thats another story.

You have obviously NEVER been to Thailand, its a beautiful country that does not deserve to be looked down upon by stupid people! It offers more freedom to people than I have ever seen in any country I have lived in or visited (and I have visited many, including Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico USA, Canada, South Africa, Morroco, Egypt, Israel, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Germany, France, Italy, Holland, Spain, Czecoslovakia, Poland, Carribean, Bahamas, China, Taiwan, Mongolia, South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Fiji (that's just what i remember off the top of my head). Not bad for a Brit who started travelling at the age of 19, just 27 years ago.

What I am trying to say is that if more people travelled out of their countries, there would be much more peace in this world as we could learn about each other and come to a better understanding than you can get reading comic tabloids or watching trash TV.

Whatever this Muslim leader in Thailand thinks, he is pro Muslim and would obviously prefer that blame be laid at the door of Israel than Islam! The Royal Thai Police have seen no reason to suspect a false flag and if this was an Israeli operation, it would NEVER have been so farcical, now would it?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Let's keep it civil.

Please refrain from hurling personal insults and attacks upon your fellow members. No exceptions will be made.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Did anyone read the article?! 'secret' reports and unconfirmed sources leads me to believe it is Iranian propaganda one or the other.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm with you, I'm really getting sick of seeing nothing but Iran everywhere I turn. Iran this Iran that seriously give up already...it's sickening.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
If Israel can exist because of its history hundreds and hundreds of years ago, why doesn’t much of the middle of America belong to Native American nations???

Because most of us don't want the land back. It's been corrupted by the blood of the innocent who were murdered. Getting that land back will not bring back the dead who were killed for it. I'm not saying its all the european's faults either. Tribes were already warring with eachother even before white people came here, the wars were vastly smaller by comparison, nothing more than what you'd call a skirmish nowadays but the native populations were nowhere near what we have today.

And we have the white christians to thank for introducing us to Yahweh. Many tribes had believed in the Great Spirit before white people came but we did not know his name, nor did we know he had a Son who sacrificed himself so we could all be part of his world and his kingdom. Some tribes may not see it this way but alot of us cherokee do.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

you can damn well bet that Iran knows this and utilizes this tool to their benefit

But we're also supposed to pretend they are so stupid as to ship weapons with "made in iran" stamped on them to areas specifically being inspected? We're supposed to believe they are so stupid as to threaten pre-emptive attacks against countries that would DECIMATE them instantly? We're supposed to believe they are so stupid as to attack the very targets (Israelis) abroad that would guarantee a response?

you can't have it both ways.

That said, you are very to the point, many people refuse to acknowledge that in some cases, the leaders of Iran are taking the wrong steps and are responsible.

It's as ludicrous to ignore that as it is to ignore Mossad and their long sordid history of engaging in terrorist attacks to blame their enemy at the time. Terrorist attacks directed at Americans as well.

Obviously you can't blame Israel for everything, but you sure as hell can suspect them and investigate that angle, this IS a conspiracy site.

And we've got a country that has openly threatened the entire European continent with nuclear Armageddon. You've got a country with a clandestine nuclear program they refuse to actually admit to, but flaunt it none the less. They haven't signed the NPT and in fact, have tried to sell nuclear weapons technology. Mossad, by motto, uses deception as a method of war.

There is no reason to ignore the possibility that Mossad hit these soft targets themselves, to direct anger at Iran, because the justification for war is non existent.

There is also no reason to ignore the possibility this was sanctioned by Iran, as insane as that may be

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Oh I absolutely agree that there is treachery afoot on both ends.......

And my initial post wasnt to liberate any responsibility from the Israeli side of the conflict....

That said, I agree with you, all angles should be persued

top topics

<< 1   >>

join