It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you?: Part 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Part 1

Part 2

We are all on this journey together... every individual changes the world every day even if he/she doesn't realize it... but the question remains for most people... Who am i?

Its time to awake to the reality that YOU are more then just flesh... The body is a vessel, even a vehical for the spirit... though which you experience life. You control your environment, but you have little to no control over your body and its internal functions... Similar to a car, the vehical can do nothing without the driver... and if you remove parts of that body or destroy a part of that body... the vehical will cease to function... yet the driver will remain assuming we're not talking about an accident. (of course)

Almost all religions point to this fact... WE are body and spirit... Without the spirit the body can not live... but the spirit will continue to live once the body fails.

In this age many are lost... many are confused about the reason for our existance... and that confusion leads to fear which the churches pray on... Fear of the unknown. Many turn to religion because of fear... it is the single greatest conversion method for christianity...

My beloved brothers and sisters... DO NOT FEAR...All will be saved...

We have been given a gift from birth, and even before that time... the gift of life... the part of God we all have within our being...

YOU existed before this time, and you will continue to exist after your body dies... WE have always existed... though most don't realize it. We will all return to God once our time here is over... but what you do with this time is of utmost importance.

YOU must chose a side... this is not about religion or your preference of... Though almost all religions will tell you the same thing... Of course no one is perfect but you can definatly lean towards one side or the other.

Hate.... Greed.... Lust... Jealousy... Envy... Wrath... FEAR!

The emotions of the flesh... they fight against the spirit and seperate YOU from who you are... They are the pitfalls of the material world... they weigh down your spiritual progression.

Love... Charity... Forgiveness... Humility... SELFLESSNESS!

The emotions of the spirit... and of God. Those that hold true to these are the lights in the wilderness... They are "a city set on a hill that can not be hid"

So awake to reality my friends... We are body and spirit in one...

This is a theme that echos through all religions...

33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This post makes me want to fly with arms out, spiraling over a field of floating beds.

It also makes me think of duality and absolutism, vis a vie Martians apparently.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-2-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
To the thread title...

I am God. I am you and you are me, I am Love but, for now, a learning human, learning to go deeper within myself.
And the more I go there, everything that seems to separate me from actual happiness, starts to fade and I feel the warmth of Love that eventually transcends into life interactions and relations.

Who are we?
The biggest family known to man so let's start living in Love for one another, because mother can only take so much. Just like we can only take so much.

Peace and much Love

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

Well said....

Though i would be careful with the "i am God" ideal... it leads to error in many cases

True, you are a part of God, but not God... only a part of the whole.

We all have the divine within us...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

True, but, if you spill water out of a glass, it is not a part of the water that got spilled. It's water, the exact same one that was in the glass.

"I am God" means that divinity runs through us, and not necessarly being the almighty lord of Love and knowledge but working to get closer to that.

Words get in the way often...
Peace and much Love

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
YOU: A definition...

First lets look at what you are not. You are not your body or your mind or your thoughts or your feelings. These are your servants.
You will have a new body someday. Every 7 years all of the atoms of your body get completely replaced. You will be reincarnated or in a resurrection and get a new body that way. If you can get a new body, then a body is like clothes you wear and later discard.

If you are not a body or feelings or thoughts, what are you? You are that which has not body, mind, feelings or thoughts but only awareness.

You are part of creation but you play a very special role. You play the part of manifesting realities out of the infinite unmanifest possibilities.

If God created everything and nothing exists that God did not create, that leaves only the uncreated as the eternal essense of all reality and potential reality.

This also brings us to the incomprehensible. That which has had no beginnings. At one point all that existed was God in pure undimensional bliss. Pure Awareness.

The only resource God had for creation was God. Thus God gave of itself and expanded its glory into the vast unmanifest. Infinite possibilities, Infinite Realities yet only one point of Awareness.

In order for God to explore the vast realm of possibilities, God desired multiple viewpoints. God created millions and billions of reflections of his pure awareness and placed them into the world of Karma.

These are God Sparkles or Sparkles of God. As these sparkles of awareness became entangled in the world of matter, they forgot their divine origin and became attached to the world of sensation.

God Sparkles create reality when they are alive by being joined to a body. When they are separate from the body they float in a dream of their own making. Remembering and reliving their dominate karmic focus since the last incarnation. Those that had a focus of hate create a dream reality of hate and misery. Those that had a focus of love create a dream reality of love and peace.

You are a creator. In this world of matter you help create a shared reality. All decisions and actions you make, help shape the shared reality of this world. The outside world is a reflection of what is inside you, me and every other soul on the planet.

Your source is Divine. You are Divine and you can return to the Divine. But first you must shed that which is not Divine.

Hate, Greed and Lust are not Divine. Love, Truth and Charity are Divine.

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think it should be Greed,Hate and Delusion(Buddhism 3 poisons) instead of lust,I think lust is in a way greed imo.
edit on 11-3-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

Very true...

The best way of understanding it would be "selfishness vs Selflessness"

new topics

top topics

join