It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Become a Vampire and or Werewolf

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Ex vampire?

Didn't think one could reverse it.

On another note, I'd SO love to have a hot male vampire take a liking to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
so where would one find dirt from a vampires homeland?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
xD

You'd have to go to Transylvania, of course.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Id try the vampire spell out but i cant afford the plane ticket to the vampires homeland (Transylvania) to get the dirt ..Plus i have no orange and bergamot oil, mugwort, rue, vervain and dandelion, several mustard seeds, the bones, stripped of flesh, from a specifically sacrificed animal ..I wont kill an animal to get those bones so i guess im stuck being me
S&F great fun thread ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ok, tell the truth. Anybody taking this serious?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

I've had U2Us from a few people saying they were gonna give it a go and report back.
I have no idea where they are going to get the spirit of a werewolf though.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ahh, your five dollars has brought me so much laughter!
Thank you so much

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmdrZero
I'm taking the spell seriously, but I have my doubts. The spell seems to only summon the spirit of a vampire more than to become one. This is possible if one summons the Blood Countess. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I think the intent is to force the vampire to turn you but the spell lacks any binding element, not even an arrangement of the candles to protect you in the circle.

So the outcome could either be the vampire shows up and laughs at you, turns you or slaughters you outright for deigning to summon them and not protect yourself.

Kinda like summoning a demon and pronouncing the name wrong, you've opened the gateway but they don't have to come through if they do you have 0 control.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Here's the spell written for easier understanding. I could go find the herb shops, but it seems posting the addresses for San Francisco herbs shops would be pointless because so far, I've yet to here from anyone from this city. Look online for the herbs and oils. This ritual turns out to be quite pricy for me, so I might abandon my attempt to properly cast the spell.

Ritual to Call a Vampire Ancient
A Few Things Before You Start. Gather all your necessities and clear your mind. You must have a quiet, safe area and be free of interruptions. Your spellwork should take a while, so take care of any essentials before beginning as you cannot pause (even for bathroom breaks) in the middle of a ritual. If you cannot avoid interruption, you will need to recast your spell on a different day.
Visualization is key when performing any kind of magic. For rituals involving vampires, red is an important color, it represents your life essence and what you will trade for immortality. Visualize there are swirls of red and white all around you has you perform your ritual.
It also is essential that you believe in yourself and the magic you’re doing. You need to want it and know it will happen. Any doubt you’re having will seep into your magic and you don’t want that. Doubt in yourself and/or your magic will make it ineffective.
Note: This ritual is most effective when performed during the full moon and continued for one minute each night until the following full moon.
Tools
1 wand or altar
13 red Candles
13 silver candle holders
1 stick of frankincense Incense
1 athame
orange Oil
bergamot Oil
mugwort
rue
vervain
dandelion
several mustard seeds
bones of sacrificed animal (Halal or Kosher okay preferably small bones)
soil from vampire clan’s homeland
jewelry from a vampire clan
your blood
Instructions
1. Cleanse you ritual space by smudging with Frankincense Incense. While smudging you visualize the smoke forming a bubble of safety around the ritual circle.
2. Anoint the candle, starting at the center and moving down, then starting at the center and moving up. As you anoint each, imagine it is a super-charged magnet. Feel its electric pulses as you charge it with your energies.
3. Stand at the center of your ritual circle and Call the Quarters. Point your athame to the east and move clockwise as you call the Quarters.
4. Invoke your god but Lucifer is preferred.
5. State your purpose and make it clear.
6. Take your herbs between the palms of your hands, rubbing them back and forth to crush the herbs. With the herbs and oils on your hands, anoint your jewelry and place to the side. Roll the candles in the herbs and place them in holders around your circle, equidistant from one another.
7. Take your jewelry, with the herbs and oils still on your hands and anoint it, concentrating on your need. Really take time to do this. Send your energies out like a flash of bright, white light. Place your jewelry as close to the candle as possible. Light the candles.
8. Thank the God you chose for their protection and guidance in the form of a small prayer. You also may have an offering of cakes and wine if you’d like.
9. Open Your Circle: Beginning in the East and walk counterclockwise, pointing your tool as you did when casting your circle. This time, watch your white circle dissolve.
10. Returning once more to the center and face east, fling your arms wide to the outside and do this for each quarter repeating this line.
11. Wipe off your jewelry and discard any leftovers. Wear as often as possible to let the strength of the signal continue to grow and transmit.
12. After one minute of your candle burning; snuff it out. You will need to leave your altar set and repeat the chant while leaving the candle lit for one minute every night until the next full moon.
Incantation
(3) Hail to the powers of the East and Air!
I call you to my rite!
I call you to lend your power!
And Guard my circle with your might!
Blessed be!
Hail to the powers of the South of Fire!
I call you to my rite!
Blessed be!
Hail to the powers of the West of Water!
I call you to my rite!
Blessed be!
Hail to the powers of the North of Earth!
I call you to my rite!
Blessed be!
(4) Lucifer Bringer of Light!
(5) I want to see the spiritual manifestation of Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed the Blood Countess to be before me.
(6) With humble heart I call upon the ancient clan and beg they ferry forth.
Here drawn by blood and sacrifice will serve as signal worth.
(7) A talisman of kin I seek I now enchant to serve as beacon sent beyond my reach: My soul calls now your return.
(8) Radient Lucifer Bringer of Light.
Thank you for your blessings here.
Blessed Be.
(9) O guardians of the windy East, we thank you for attending my rite.
Go if you must; stay if you will.
I

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
What is sad is that people will actually try this.

Get your Necronomicon now at Barnes & Noble... the power of a god now for only $4.95 in paperback!

Reminds me of this:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Thanks for reworking the spell, looks like you did a good job removing the missing parts.

It's even presented in a more cohesive manner.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FreddyAuratus

Reminds you of a page not found?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Odd. It was supposed to take you here:

dummcomics.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

Originally posted by CmdrZero
I'm taking the spell seriously, but I have my doubts. The spell seems to only summon the spirit of a vampire more than to become one. This is possible if one summons the Blood Countess. en.wikipedia.org...

Did I miss the news flash that announced that Vampires are real?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
thanks for shareing your $5 shiggles with us, if anyone actually REALLY tries this let me know what happens
OP in return for sharing ur Shiggles i offer a S&F

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
so which are you gonna do? the team edward or team jacob ?

Why choose? Use both spells and go Team Jedward!

Edited to add: For those members lucky enough not have had Jedward inflicted on you yet, this may not make much sense

edit on 25-2-2012 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

I've seen them on the Graham Norton show and that's just a scary concept.
If these spells had a .0001% chance of becoming like them no thank you.

BTW is your SN homage to Bob and necro Bob from the Dresden Files?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bowski3502

For 5 dollars I didn't get much info from the guy who sold the spells. I got more advice on rewriting the spell on this thread that from the seller.

It's quite sad ebay killed the entire supernatural section of their auctions. I used to get so many laughs going through that section.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join