It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Become a Vampire and or Werewolf

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So a while back while completely bored I was on ebay and put in "preternatural, supernatural, paranormal" etc... into the search engine and found several quacks selling vampire, werewolf, immortal spells etc... for hundreds of dollars.
On a whim I talked one guy down to $5.00 for both a vampire and werewolf spell, just for shiggles.
Since there are various people on this forum alwasye asking how to become either I thought I would put the spells up here that way anyone can try them for free.
I don't know if they work, and I don't claim to know if they or real or not.
User beware anything that goes wrong is on you.

Ritual to Call a Vampire Ancient

A Few Things Before You Start
Gather all your necessities and clear your mind. You must have a quiet, safe area and be free of interruptions. Your spellwork should take a while, so take care of any essentials before beginning as you cannot pause (even for bathroom breaks) in the middle of a ritual. If you cannot avoid interruption, you will need to recast your spell on a different day.

Visualization is key when performing any kind of magic. For rituals involving vampires, red is an important color, it represents your life essence and what you will trade for immortality. Visualize there are swirls of red and white all around you has you perform your ritual.

It also is essential that you believe in yourself and the magic you’re doing. You need to want it and know it will happen. Any doubt you’re having will seep into your magic and you don’t want that. Doubt in yourself and/or your magic will make it ineffective.

To Perform Your Ritual
Cleanse yourself and your magical space: Choose an incense appropriate for your cause. Ideally, you’ll want to make the incense yourself. I find Frankincense is a good all-around amplification incense. Light the end of your incense and wait for the end to begin to ash, then blow it out. Use the smoke to purify the space you will do your ritual in as well as the tools you will use and yourself. While you are cleansing, imagine the smoke forming a bubble of safety and calm all around you. Know that powerful magic will be worked here.

Cast Your Circle: Beginning in the East, point your wand or athame in front of you. If you have neither, hold your dominant hand (the hand you write with) with index finger extended, at arms length. See the purest white light flowing from your chosen tool and walk to your right. Draw the circle clockwise, even if you are using your left hand. Make it big enough so that you have space to do your work. To finish the circle, you step inside and seal it completely. Do not break the circle once it is cast.

Invoke Your God: You may choose any god you’d like. You also can choose one of the winds to help you, or Nature herself. You can even choose an audience with the Christian God, if that feels the most comfortable to you.

State Your Purpose: Say aloud what you are asking for.

Magical working: To raise and channel the power to call a vampire ancient clansmember, you will need thirteen red candles, orange and bergamot oil, mugwort, rue, vervain and dandelion, several mustard seeds, the bones, stripped of flesh, from a specifically sacrificed animal (separate ritual), earth from ancient clan’s homeland, your own blood and one piece of jewelry from the clan you are contacting. Anoint the candle, starting at the center and moving down, then starting at the center and moving up. As you anoint each, imagine it is a super-charged magnet. Feel its electric pulses as you charge it with your energies. Take your herbs between the palms of your hands, rubbing them back and forth to crush the herbs. With the herbs and oils on your hands, anoint your jewelry and place to the side. Roll the candles in the herbs and place them in holders (preferably silver) around your altar or workspace, equidistant from one another. Take your jewelry, with the herbs and oils still on your hands and anoint it, concentrating on your need. Really take time to do this. Send your energies out like a flash of bright, white light. Place your jewelry as close to the candle as possible. Light the candles.
Now state,

(God name/Universe)!
With humble heart I call upon the ancient clan
and beg they ferry forth.
Here drawn by blood and sacrifice
will serve as signal worth.
A talisman of kin I seek
I now enchant to serve
as beacon sent beyond my reach:
My soul calls now their return.

After one minute of your candle burning snuff (DO NOT BLOW) it out. You will need to leave your altar set and repeat the chant while leaving the candle lit for one minute every night until the next full moon.

Thank the Divine: Thank the God you chose for their protection and guidance in the form of a small prayer. You also may have an offering of cakes and wine if you’d like.

Open Your Circle: Beginning in the East and walk counterclockwise, pointing your tool as you did when casting your circle. This time, watch your white circle dissolve.

Wipe off your jewelry and discard any leftovers. Wear as often as possible to let the strength of the signal continue to grow and transmit.

Note: This ritual is most effective when performed during the full moon and continued for one minute each night until the following full moon.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here is the werewolf spell.

Remember I just got these for shiggles and thought y'all might get a kick out of them.

Ritual to Adjoin with Werewolf

A Few Things Before You Start
Gather all your necessities and clear your mind. You must have a quiet, safe area and be free of interruptions. Your spellwork should take a while, so take care of any essentials before beginning as you cannot pause (even for bathroom breaks) in the middle of a ritual. If you cannot avoid interruption, you will need to recast your spell on a different day.

Visualization is key when performing any kind of magic. For rituals involving werewolves, red is an important color, it represents your life essence, half of which you pledge to the cursed werewolf whose soul is attached to his pendant. Visualize there are swirls of red and white all around you has you perform your ritual.

It also is essential that you believe in yourself and the magic you’re doing. You need to want it and know it will happen. Any doubt you’re having will seep into your magic and you don’t want that. Doubt in yourself and/or your magic will make it ineffective.

To Perform Your Ritual
Cleanse yourself and your magical space: Choose an incense appropriate for your cause. Ideally, you’ll want to make the incense yourself. I find Frankincense is a good all-around amplification incense. Light the end of your incense and wait for the end to begin to ash, then blow it out. Use the smoke to purify the space you will do your ritual in as well as the tools you will use and yourself. While you are cleansing, imagine the smoke forming a bubble of safety and calm all around you. Know that powerful magic will be worked here.

Cast Your Circle: Beginning in the East, point your wand or athame in front of you. If you have neither, hold your dominant hand (the hand you write with) with index finger extended, at arms length. See the purest white light flowing from your chosen tool and walk to your right. Draw the circle clockwise, even if you are using your left hand. Make it big enough so that you have space to do your work. To finish the circle, you step inside and seal it completely. Do not break the circle once it is cast.

Invoke Your God: You may choose any god you’d like. You also can choose one of the winds to help you, or Nature herself. You can even choose an audience with the Christian God, if that feels the most comfortable to you.

State Your Purpose: Say aloud what you are asking for.

Magical working: To raise and channel the power to allow transfer of the cursed werewolf’s soul into your own, you will need four red and three white candles, lemongrass and clove oil, yarrow, willow, pine, rosemary, lotus, orange and jasmine, your own blood and one piece of silver jewelry containing one captured werewolf. Anoint the candles, starting at the center and moving down, then starting at the center and moving up. As you anoint each, imagine it is a super-charged magnet. Feel its electric pulses as you charge it with your energies. Take your herbs between the palms of your hands, rubbing them back and forth to crush the herbs. With the herbs and oils on your hands, anoint your jewelry and place to the side. Roll the candles in the herbs and place them in holders (preferably silver) around your altar or workspace, the red in each of the four corners and the white in the center of your altar, one next to the other. Take your jewelry, with the herbs and oils still on your hands and anoint it, concentrating on your need. Really take time to do this. Send your energies out like a flash of bright, white light. Place your jewelry in your dominant hand, closed, palm up. Light the red candles, beginning in the east. Light the white candle to the left, then the one to the right. Take those candles to light the center candle.

As you do so, state,
(God name/Universe)!
Magic Silver, soul encased
Release the cursed to me!
And of my breath, I pledge the half.
Once two, now one will be.

Let your candles burn completely down. You now are connected eternally.

Thank the Divine: Thank the God you chose for their protection and guidance in the form of a small prayer. You also may have an offering of cakes and wine if you’d like.

Open Your Circle: Beginning in the East and walk counterclockwise, pointing your tool as you did when casting your circle. This time, watch your white circle dissolve.

Wipe off your jewelry and discard any leftovers. Wear as often as possible to let the strength of the connection solidify.

Note: This ritual is most effective when performed during the full moon.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nice one !
You could have triggered a vampire/werewolf apocalyptic war
Bast**d

Quick pick a side or die

The wife and I go vampyr
edit on 20-2-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added line

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I cast both spells...now I'm thirsty for something warm and salty...also think I have fleas.....

What's the removal spells...or, did you not pay for those.......

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
now I'm thirsty for something warm and salty

O'RLY?

Prolly need to get rid of those fleas first though lol

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What is sad is that people will actually try this.

Get your Necronomicon now at Barnes & Noble... the power of a god now for only $4.95 in paperback!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Nope didn't pay for any removal or healing spells, my budget that week for shiggles was $8.00 and the removal spell was another $10.00

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I see they left themselves a few outs in case it these don't work and the customer complains...

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Magical working: To raise and channel the power to call a vampire ancient clansmember, you will need .... earth from ancient clan’s homeland, and one piece of jewelry from the clan you are contacting....

and..

Magical working: To raise and channel the power to allow transfer of the cursed werewolf’s soul into your own, you will need.....and one piece of silver jewelry containing one captured werewolf.

It didn't work?! Lets see.... did you have jewelery from an ancient vampire clan? No?! Hmmm.. How about a piece of silver jewelry containing a captured werewolf? No?! Sorry - they aren't going to work without the right parts. No refund.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

That's the first thing I noticed too.
That and the whole animal sacrifice.
I actually wrote back and inquired about that and they said you could sacrifice a possession in fire instead if the caster is squeamish.

I didn't know spells had gotten so lax that you can change the components if you are "squeamish"

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
They might sell the spell for cheap, but they get you on the vampire clan necklace and silver necklace with cursed werewolf soul...

Thanks for sharing. Your 5$ wasn't (entirely) wasted.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hope you can still get hold of the healing spell... 'cause I'm tryin' this tonight!
Gotta' do the Vampire one since I really don't know anybody with a real werewolf...

Pentru a putea fi continuat mai tîrziu!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That's the first thing I noticed too.
That and the whole animal sacrifice.
I actually wrote back and inquired about that and they said you could sacrifice a possession in fire instead if the caster is squeamish.

I didn't know spells had gotten so lax that you can change the components if you are "squeamish"

Its all about what the component symbolizes, not so much what it physically is, unless some specific entity demands a specific offering or it wont communicate with you.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Nope didn't pay for any removal or healing spells, my budget that week for shiggles was $8.00 and the removal spell was another $10.00

Well...one is working...so far.....how do I look...

The fleas are driving me crazy....

Des...ps, Piggzie...you should copy this photo and send it to the ebay seller....

edit on 20-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Get your Necronomicon now at Barnes & Noble... the power of a god now for only $4.95 in paperback!

The best theory I ever heard on that came out of an Urban Fantasy series.
Basically there are really nasty books with really nasty spells so the good guys publish them en mass on purpose.
If one person casts the spell the idiot might succeed and do some real damage, but if a dozen idiots try casting the spell during the year too many people are drawing power from the same circuit and it pops the breaker and no one succeeds.

It's as good a theory as any, well that and there are snake oil salesmen out their in all guises.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Magick, excluding getting an entity to do something for you, is all about force of will, and having the energy to do the work of the will, and the focus to direct that energy. Doubt will definitely destroy ones prospects at performing a force of will action, as if you do not believe you can do something, you obviously cannot have the will required. Its a good reason why skeptics always fail 100% of the time at force of will actions.

Or perhaps its better looked at this way: Skeptics will succeed 100% of the time, because their will is for the action to fail, which takes no energy, and no focus to accomplish (thus those two things are not obstacles).

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Excellent observation on skeptics....

Des

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I understand the skeptics on here...BUT, for christs sake, the OP went on his own and purchased this stuff to test a theory.....

I don't understand all the troll replies. He presented something he purchased, and wants to see what people think. At least try it before you bash it.

Just saying.....at least he is giving us something new to try.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I understand the skeptics on here...BUT, for christs sake, the OP went on his own and purchased this stuff to test a theory.....

I don't understand all the troll replies. He presented something he purchased, and wants to see what people think. At least try it before you bash it.

errr...if you read his OP, he bought the spells on ebay for grins...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by amongus

errr...if you read his OP, he bought the spells on ebay for grins...

I did read it. For grins or not, people piling on the op for posting what he posted here on ATS is weak.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I think he is really cool to do what he did. I find him to be very innovative, and charming. I don't think I'm wrong in my interpretation, if I am wrong, and he tells me so...I will gladly apologize to him. but, until that happens, I won't be put down by you.

BTW, I'm a practicing Wiccan...but only cast spells of healing and love. Doesn't mean I've lost my sense of humor.

Des
edit on 20-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join