It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Bush video features persistent contrail - 1985

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Part 2 of "Wilhelm Reich-Man's right to know"

Talks about he discovery of Orgon energy

Part 3 of this documentary

I found the section from the 2:00 to 5:00 min mark to be especially interesting.

It talks about the "chembuster" and briefly details how the FDA sued Wilhelm in court and made him destroy all the research including designs, prototypes and all other written materials about his invention.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

It talks about the "chembuster" and briefly details how the FDA sued Wilhelm in court and made him destroy all the research including designs, prototypes and all other written materials about his invention.

That's what's always struck me about Reich. Generally they don't crucify people to that level unless the person was on to something. In some ways not much different than the FBI confiscating Tesla's workshop after his death and hiding the stuff away under a blanket of national security.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

50 Words for Snow was an incredibly beautiful album I thought. I felt so emotional after my first llisten to it. Definitely one of her best. I admit Director's Cut wasn't as good in comparison to her other stuff, but I liked a couple of the reworkings....I do feel she should have released it as a sort of compilation/ remastered type thing rather than a "new" album so to speak.

Anyway back on topic. I don't see what the issue is with this chemtrail, it looks the same as the ones you get nowadays. Why are people on this thread disputing this? I was under the impression that all chemtrails dissipate after a certain amount of time, depending on weather conditions?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

The Hounds of Love......... I can hear chemtrails in the audio spectrum of the recording

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Kate Bush was an awesome singer you barbarian reprobate

Is. Kate has not not left us.

About the barbarian thing, though – I agree.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join