It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Often Are You on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've come to a point where I have an ATS tab up the entire day; and constantly check for news on an hour-to-hour basis. I would say I'm semi-addicted.... I also have OCD when it comes to specific websites & check them every day; I find it's difficult to not be [on] ATS for more than a day --- for sake of missing any important news.. so I was wondering how often my fellow ATSers are logged in or browsing topics.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
3 to 6 hours depending on the day, still gotta make a living.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I actually have the same issue...

most times even if im not here, ATS is usually up and running...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Heh, pretty much everyday.

It goes:
Facebook, deal with that.

ATS, browse interesting new topics, check on my posts, and then leave it up.

Post things I find on ATS to Facebook.

Ad Nauseum.

(Strictly speaking... after some time and depending on the threads it deflates) If it's hot, its hot! When that's thecase its constant refreshing, hour to hour like the OP, but generally it's a routine.

Not to say I'm always glued to it, and sometimes I have an independent question I like to search for here, but to me, this is like my morning newspaper

*** BUT: If I am inspired by something I haven't found, or if I am privy to certain information or a particular theory, I will spend hours crafting a thread, and many more hours defending/supplimenting it!***

edit on 20-2-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: .

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Every day pretty much.Always have it up. Constantly checking for interesting stuff and validating/researching topics discussed.Great way to get current news from sites that Im unaware of or dont have the time to search for.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am on ATS more when there is something being discussed that is of interest to me or if I am pissed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I keep ATS open in a tab, with New Topics, check it when I take breaks from doing other things. Also keep one other non-conspiracy site open. Now that the weather is getting nice, I'll be here less and less. Work will start taking up most of my time.

Plus, it seems, to me, ATS is slowing down in general. What topics that interest me, are seen less often. I do listen to ATS Live often, keep it open in the background. Also find myself searching really old threads and reading some great debates on certain topics. Seems there was much less trolling years ago, compared to now.

Interesting you posted this thread, as I've been thinking about not spending much time here....synchronicity.

Des

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

same here. first thing after waking up I check what happens with my coffee.
and the last thing before I kiss my lady goodnight.
better than watching the BS-TV. nothing wrong whit it.

regards

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I come here and lurk multiple times throughout the day. Try to scour the forums for things I missed or (my personal favorite) things that somehow link to each other. I have started to feel enlightened ever since I discovered ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ats is on my toolbar all day too! but i'm not actually on here all day.i rarely watch tv,so when i'm not cleaning the house,laudry and takig care of my disabled room mate, the computer is one of my entertainments.
i like to read alot(books) and draw tattoo flash.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
my shift begins at 6 am when the other reptilian monitoring the computer under DIA clocks out

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I am on ATS daily. It is my source of what is (really) happening in this crazy world! I look at it this way....many people read the newspaper daily or listen to the news daily...well this is my choice to get the daily news...and I feel good about it!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Far more than I should be, but I don't care.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The first thing I do when I wake up is check ATS. The only times I'm not here are when I play Torchlight or when the computer is off, otherwise I'm here all day and it's the only site I'm on

edit on 20-2-2012 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A lot.

2nd

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

Originally posted by GARSIM

same here. first thing after waking up I check what happens with my coffee.
and the last thing before I kiss my lady goodnight.
better than watching the BS-TV. nothing wrong whit it.

regards

Definitely better than watching tv; I don't even touch the tv, but I do watch Spartacus/Supernatural streaming online. I'll check mainstream news clips (MoxNews YT channel ) sometimes just to see what their take is on things.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Typically I just leave it up all day.... if I'm not around the computer I'll check on my phone from time to time. I work long days (working right now) and use my personal computer for work, so its easy to actively check ATS, but the majority of my reading/posting time is b/w 10-12pm right before bed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I pretty much check daily, but its mainly due to I want to stay in the conversation and not get left like 20 pages behind. If I had to go on vacation or something, I would have no problem leaving the internet alone.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Me? I live here!
Miss a day? Are you serious????? Yeah, I'm one of the addicted ones here. Maybe we should start a club.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Probably around 4 to 6 times a day always check the news, first site I go to, never really noticed the amount of time spent here, this is one of my favorite sites. Used to lurk around alot before joining as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join