It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan shopping

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Heres a pic of the devil

edit: I mean the pope
edit on 20-2-2012 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Many people resemble things like that,I resemble a Klingon don't let it get to you.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
Heres a pic of the devil

edit: I mean the pope
edit on 20-2-2012 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

I don't name him that, and find that the Vatican has played a few white hat cards to wake people up. Naming their telescope lucifer, that doesnt make sense. Saying in a press conference some time ago, that the world doesnt make sense so they resorted to going to conpsiracy sites for the answers, that was a huge bump on the noggin. He wears Saturn hats, and does the dark look very good.

I actually call those moves real white squares for awareness. He's a part of a game he cant really control, and I think he knows there is going to be a planned assasination on him by those forces that always seem to do what they want, no one stops them, so he plans to retire. I hope he does.

He's a puppet too. But acts out a bit.

In any case that picture is really good on the idea.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think there is evidence of satan in all the negative thoughts we are all guilty of. The popes just a great example of one doing satans handy work, i dont really think he is the devil incarnate.

Sort of like the OP said, if satan was walking around it most likley would be in jeans and a shirt haha, or a suit!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yep....he's riding the subway with us all the time!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

How would anyone know what Satan looks like? By paintings and drawings? You are basing "what Satan looks like" on the impression in your mind you have been given through art and stories. If Satan was/is real, we have no way of knowing what he looks like, except for artist's conceptions...just like all the paintings of Jesus show him with light brown hair, white skin, and blue eyes, when we KNOW he was not European. See what I mean? So, this poor guy just looked like Satan to you based on what drawings or descriptions you have in your mind of what he would look like. Don't worry....it was just a regular guy.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Maybe he was nipping into Markies for a "dine in for two for a tenner" special.

Pick your favourite of a number of world dictators, murderers, rapists and deceased madmen to finish off the joke.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Technically this is not necessarily correct. There have been quite a few bishops and cardinals etc who believed they were being followed by demons, and at times the devil.This was a sign of great holiness, as Satan wished them to pull them from the good path. They at times got painters to paint what they saw. I am sure at these times, the artist would not get paid if they were not happy.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
Technically this is not necessarily correct. There have been quite a few bishops and cardinals etc who believed they were being followed by demons, and at times the devil.

If I believed I was the king of Luxemburg, would that make it true?
What if I convinced others of this? Or commissioned painters to depict it?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yes if you convinced enough people that were the king of Luxembourg, you would be. They would kill or remove any contenders: if they were any and you would be king. Kingship is after all based on belief: you are a king because others believe you to be.
edit on 22-2-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Is this a way of finding the guy? Do you fancy him

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
No I do not fancy him. I am man and not the type to fancy other men. But seriously what type of person says," I look a lot like Satan, but not quite. What I need is a big pointy beard so I will look like the dark lord proper." Even If I were a devil worshiper I would probably be a bit more subtle.
edit on 22-2-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Well in that case, refer him to me here in Amsterdam. He's a bit on the old side, but hey

PS: You said he was good looking right
?
edit on 23-2-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It seems the idea that there is a devil seems odd to people. Although many people see God as a force, but an evil force outside of people seems odd. There can be no light without dark. I am interested in peoples perspectives though. If you look at te data of cause there is at least a 70% chance there is no God or Devil at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join