It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share Your Photos/Videos With Conversation, Not Ridicule.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
First I would like to say that I would like this thread to be for the members that "are not" sure what this is, and truly is looking for answers.

There are some very knowledgeable members on many things, including military craft, astronomy, Photoshop, glare, and plain camera issues. There is I am sure an abundance of members that have some really good photos, and videos, but feel that they cannot come forward due to being afraid of ridicule.

Feel free to add what you have, as much info as you have about it, and any questions. This could be good for the UFO community, also those that know if its not unidentified, by easing peoples minds and teaching others what to look for as well.

I have a few photos that I would like to share, and I dont know what they are, so I will start. PLEASE! This is so that we can become a close knit community of members, and you never know someone out there that may have something legit, will be at ease by coming forward.

I did this video a while back, I cannot re-size the photos so I compiled them into a video, this is when I was very much into looking into the sky. I never found out what it was, but am curious if anyone else has seen this, or if this was a natural phenom. I pointed arrows to what I thought my camera was doing, and the thing that was in the middle, or around was moving.

A friend wanted me to point out whatever similarities in each photo so I added arrows to all the spots that were in the pics, and then circle the things that moved.

I hope this goes well, and now that the amount of sightings has risen dramatically we can weed out the natural, versus the unnatural.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Okay. I assume that the stationary things marked with the arrows are stuck pixels. That's a start. Now what comes to the circled light thingy, well... it's really hard to say anything conclusive really. It clearly has drawn a trail because of a slow shutter speed. So for what it's worth, i could be any sort of a light up in the sky.

So, it would be helpful, if you could tell us if it was 1) also seen with naked eyes, 2) either moving like in the long exposure time or did it just seem to flicker in place, 3) when and where this was taken and towards what direction (i.e. north, south etc..) That would be a big help on narrowing some of the celestial objects out of the equation at least.

Cheers.

ETA: this was just for the few last pictures. For that fainter thing, i have no clue. Maybe the same thing badly out of focus or obscured by something...? If it even is of the same thing?
edit on 20-2-2012 by Lithops because: ...

edit on 20-2-2012 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Did you take these photos? If so, what where the objects doing during the time you took the photos?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lithops
Okay. I assume that the stationary things marked with the arrows are stuck pixels. That's a start. Now what comes to the circled light thingy, well... it's really hard to say anything conclusive really. It clearly has drawn a trail because of a slow shutter speed. So for what it's worth, i could be any sort of a light up in the sky.

So, it would be helpful, if you could tell us if it was 1) also seen with naked eyes, 2) either moving like in the long exposure time or did it just seem to flicker in place, 3) when and where this was taken and towards what direction (i.e. north, south etc..) That would be a big help on narrowing some of the celestial objects out of the equation at least.

Cheers.

ETA: this was just for the few last pictures. For that fainter thing, i have no clue. Maybe the same thing badly out of focus or obscured by something...? If it even is of the same thing?
edit on 20-2-2012 by Lithops because: ...

edit on 20-2-2012 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

I thought I saw something shaking and thats why I took the photos. I tried not to move and just took repeated photos in the same spot to see if I can see them better after downloading them, and those are the results.

It looked to be changing colors at first, I was standing I guess I would say south in the Midwest.

Hope that helps.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

Yes, I took the photos. I saw flickering and seemed like shaking, like it was trying to stay still. I figured the photos would be better then a description of me looking.

I stood in the same place, and just took repeated photos, without shaking. The beginning ones were in front of my house, and the others were behind my house.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The first close encounter with these objects was in my garden, and have seen many in the past years... They can call this lanterns but I know not alone on sight but feeling too that these were not chinese/thai balloons. Because when they approached above my head they spirally moved up, and not moved along the path they came from....

At the time Internos asked me to join ATS to tell the story and was greatly discussed in his thread about the Italy similar sightings, so thats when I decided to participate this site...

I will not discuss this video again just show it nothing more...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

These look awesome.....I would love to see something like that. That little "cluster" of lights really looks interesting. Could you describe their movements a little? Fast?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have these which i recorded a few years back,if someone could point me to the original thread that was made on here i would be very grateful.I did make my own thread about these videos but didnt get much of a response but was told there was a thread already about them.

Link-www.youtube.com...

Link-www.youtube.com...

Link-www.youtube.com...

Regards to all

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Wow I think they are amazing..... nice experience.. undeniable truth.

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Look awesome but also strange.... what these are..great experience too..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Also recorded this around the same time is weird and i think is maybe linked to the other videos,also handy as a point of reference for the other videos.

Link-www.youtube.com...

Let me know what you see

Regards to all

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Sorry, i almost forgot about this thread, being the usual featherhead that i am

So, you saw it "shaking" and started to take pictures. Given the fact that the object is quite low in the sky, that wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for stars or planets to do. They do flicker (as you indicate in the below post) and even seem to "move about" depending on the atmospheric conditions. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Have you seen the same light after that at the same position? There are Venus and Jupiter the two likely candidates right now (in fact they lined up nicely with the Moon just last night, too bad i got clouded in) what comes to celestial explanations.

edit on 25-2-2012 by Lithops because: removed unnecessary PS.

new topics

top topics

join