It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Rebuilt Babylon!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Part 3 and the end of The Mortal Chronicles!

This thread will have a little of everything! Boot up!

Sumerian language in a nut shell.

Vowels.

a as in father.
e as in whey
i as in antique
o as in boat
u as in zulu sometimes it says uh.

Consonants.

x as in german word ach
ch same as above
q as in like
k is the same
sh as in shall
ss as in lasso
z as in lots.

Rest of the alphabet is normal.

1. Fire - Feed Ray (Fire consumes or feeds depends on whether your talking about flame or sunlight)
2. Air - A Ear (You hear the wind you never see it)
3. Earth - A Arth (A Great bear. Arthur in ancient england meant bear. Ursa Major is believed to have 7 gates to immortality.)
4. Water - Wall Tear (It's a wall of liquid until something tears it like say your finger.)
5. Spirit - Spear Eat (Radio antenna that feeds off the universal station.) "Consciousness"

5 elements come together to create existence. 6 senses to experience those 5 elements. Together you get 11. Our universe! 11 in numerology comes to 2. Why? What is so significant about 2? You need male and female to continue existence in our dimension. Man came first he is 1 Woman 2nd she is 2.

The male counterpart is like the red jumper cable. He is the positive. The female is the ground. If both souls A man's and a woman's were broke down to positive and negatives. Males are positive women are the negative. Together they jump start life. Just like jumping a car!

Have you ever saw a split hair up close? Notice that this hair is many hairs in one! That is because everything is just a layer on top of a layer! Fractals! The very bottom layer of the human being is the spirit (astral body). Here is the real Holy Trinity: Astral body, Physical body, Universe. Put all 3 together and you can become as god.

That is the forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve ate in the garden. Meditation!

God's word that created this reality. Is a vibrating seance that all atoms vibrate to. Thus Elohim(A Low Hymn).

Human - Humin - Humming. We are sound vibrating into physical existence!

And never forget there is always a simple answer. The simple answer is We live in a galaxy of carbon in a universe that is created by one vibrational hum. Stars exploding creating black holes are just tears in the membrane of our universe that lead to another! And it is all infinite we are the universe inside the universe!

Inside every being is a pineal gland. This pineal gland is what connects the Astral body to the Physical deity. The Pineal gland represents a star. When a star vibrates it puts out energy that energy then manifests into physical matter. The universe is a vibrating hum or wave lenght if you like broke down into many frequencies!

Basically we are a radio station! Just like the star. The pineal gland vibrates putting out energy which becomes the physical deity YOU! Even before the pineal gland organ is devolped to house this energy the energy still exists inside the pre-fetal deity as it's nucleus!

Zeus - Seance
Poseidon - Pulsating
Hades - Hot Day(Sun)

We are inner/outer dimensional deitys! As your physical body experiences the outside world your spirit experiences the inner one. Together they create one!

In all things there are vibrating atoms! The more heat you apply to an object the more them atoms vibrate. Because you are increasing the frequency that they vibrate to. It's stimulating. If we look at a beam of light. It's spread out is it not? It's very wide open! It has to be for sunlight to light up all the planets over a very vast space.

Therefore that beam of light is also sound. All it is. Is vibrating particles and the faster the particles vibrate the more heat is put off. Therefore the sun is nothing more then a giant radio station. Who said there was no sound in space again?

Aum/Ha. Say each one seperartely. Notice anything? Aum is bass! Ha is tenor. Each makes up the universe. Bass is physical things such as your body or a tree. Very condensed vibrations. Again all atoms vibrate. Your spirit is a tenor much like a light beam! You need the opposite to stimulate the other. Much like male/female counterpart. Positive/Negative.

Now as I have said in a previous thread of mine. We can use tenor to stimulate the universal membrane to then bust it open with bass. And break open a worm hole! This is what happens when a sun explodes and creates a black hole. The heat of the sun(tenor) stimulates the fabric of space! The explosion(bass) decibles tear a hole.

Possibly leading to another dimension or universe. In the ways of as above so below. Something had to seed this universe like a male entity to a female. And this one has to seed another. Uni-verse(Uni-sex).

Welcome to the Carbon Galaxy. You should already know you are a carbon entity if you know your modern science. Which is ancient knowledge. See the Olympus thread in the mortal chronicles. Ares 6. - Our Race 6.

I want to know who confused our languages? I want to know who taught ancient man this modern science? Who created mans languages so that it could only be decoded through sumerian language? Why is 98% of our dna junk? Where did blue eyes,blonde hair come from? Why do we go bald? Why the hair loss just to have to skin animals for warmth?

How did Aleister Crowley know about a nebula that could not have been seen or known about until the Hubble telescope was created? The book of the law was written in 1904! How did Crowley know that wireless items would get so popular? See my thread putting the pieces of the puzzle together. For more info.

Flying Shields?

Ricinulei spider shown in the nazca lines in peru has one of it's legs enlongated that same leg it uses to reproduce and can only be observed through a microscope. Explain that!

How did ancients know that spider reproduced through an organ on it's leg with no microscopes?

(Temple of Hathor)

Flattery?

More then 2,500 before Jesus how did we know about our solar system? Wasn't Pluto just disovered back in the 1930's?

How is it in the book of enoch we get descriptions of solar wind? Something here is off wouldn't you say?

NASA lies to the world? Again?

You all know what a star is? It pretty much makes up everything in our universe. It can destroy everything in our universe. Your going to tell me a comet flew into it and survived? NOT!!! Look at the picture carefully! That's no comet!!

4 6 3 8 a b k 2 4 a l g m o r 3 y x 24 89 r p s t o v a l.

For you are 6(Carbon) the great baby. Way to Ea. Find the 11 for the yx(Man). He see our being. Yes he of all.

I'm the only man who has broke that code. Yes it is I. The Beast! You are a genetically engineered alien ape.
edit on 20-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like I need to spend some time when I get home on this home work.

Really good job on putting this together!

Flag and Star for such a good presentation!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For those interested in learning more or wanting to hear other opinions on the Universe.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by occy30
Looks like I need to spend some time when I get home on this home work.

Really good job on putting this together!

Flag and Star for such a good presentation!!!!!

Hope you enjoy this full course meal!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
amazing thread! just read through and going back to watch the videos now.

How did ancients know that spider reproduced through an organ on it's leg with no microscopes? they asked it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thought this was gonna be one of those bat $#!& crazy threads

Just posting so I can find it later

Will report back when I have a chance to go through it all
edit on 20-2-2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Flying Shields?

Nazca Spider!

NASA lies to World?

That's no comet!

Incase those links in the op don't get fixed!
edit on 20-2-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos
amazing thread! just read through and going back to watch the videos now.

How did ancients know that spider reproduced through an organ on it's leg with no microscopes? they asked it.

Make sure you pay attention to the Revelations of the Pyramid one. They'll mathematically break it down and show you why the golden number and pi is proof man had help! They won't say that but you can't watch that and go yeah mankind is awesome!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Hope you enjoy it!

It's one of those threads that will prolly scare the sheep away.

It's deffinately not the normal diet of grass!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Didnt we already establish in another thread (which this is basically just a mish mashed regurgitation of0

That sumarian and the english language arent interchangeable, because they didnt even KNOW the english language?

Much less the other languages that predate our own?

So trying to draw direct correlation with all this bunkum is futile...

And if you respond, dont do like you did on the last thread and totally go off topic or avoid the assertations , by replying with nonsensical, off topic banter.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Didnt we already establish in another thread (which this is basically just a mish mashed regurgitation of0

That sumarian and the english language arent interchangeable, because they didnt even KNOW the english language?

Much less the other languages that predate our own?

So trying to draw direct correlation with all this bunkum is futile...

And if you respond, dont do like you did on the last thread and totally go off topic or avoid the assertations , by replying with nonsensical, off topic banter.....

Never said they were interchangeable!

Where did I say that?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If you actually read the thread it's not a rehashing! Got some similar stuff! But this thread stands alone! Basically this thread is the rebuttal to all you ney sayers in the other 2.

Aswell as bringing fresh material to the table!

Don't just read watch the videos. I'm here to deny ignorance buddy!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just curious why the OP had to mention NASA lies when the link provided was an unrelated Investors.com page?!?

If it was about comet Lovejoy sun grazer, NASA didn't lie about anything in fact most of the data on the comet surviving a close approach around the sun was real, though rare. If it was about something else then the message is obscure.

FYI, no planets beyond Saturn were discovered until the 19th century, references to ancient times depicting 9 planets is a misinterpretation of ancient literature or symbolism. Other references to ancient knowledge of celestial science like solar wind is a total fabrication.

These are details that go uncontested when people want to believe in fantasy.

OP fix your links if you insist on spewing out accusations in subtext!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Before I pick this apart you might wanna scroll on through the thread.

Those links have been fixed in another post.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

So I was right it was comet Lovejoy, where is the lie?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by Illustronic
Just curious why the OP had to mention NASA lies when the link provided was an unrelated Investors.com page?!?

Links are in a seperate post as said before!

FYI, no planets beyond Saturn were discovered until the 19th century, references to ancient times depicting 9 planets is a misinterpretation of ancient literature or symbolism. Other references to ancient knowledge of celestial science like solar wind is a total fabrication.

Explain Crowley's nebula house 418! Explain clay tablets with planet like bodies circling the sun!

No offense but I take it you also believe Columbus discovered America?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

That's no comet.

And lets for giggles say that it is.

Do you honestly believe an ice ball is gonna survive a near miss to a flame thrower the size of a semi?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It happened, and do you release there is no temperature in space, a vacuum because there is no carrier. A cold body with a couple close exposure days near the sun doesn't necessarily have to melt, as proven by comet Lovejoy, where is the lie, it sounds more to me like disclosure of preconceived believes proven to not always be the case.

It didn't go 'through' the sun BTW, it was quite a distance away going very fast. Some estimates put it at over 300,000 mph at perihelion.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'll let you win the comet one!

Went back and cross checked some photos and well. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. But thats just 1 thing in a full thread!

Still got a 72oz steak to go

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

It happened, and do you release there is no temperature in space, a vacuum because there is no carrier. A cold body with a couple close exposure days near the sun doesn't necessarily have to melt, as proven by comet Lovejoy, where is the lie, it sounds more to me like disclosure of preconceived believes proven to not always be the case.

It didn't go 'through' the sun BTW, it was quite a distance away going very fast. Some estimates put it at over 300,000 mph at perihelion.

Just wanna touch back on the no temperature in space statement. When you step outside tomorrow tell me if the suns rays feel warm or nothing at all?

Those sun rays are coming from far off in space!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join