It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jets Scream Over My House Out To Pacific NOW While Watching White House Protest. Twice In 2 Days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Right now I am watching the live stream to the Ron Paul White House protest and heard jets scrambling in the background. At the same time 3 fighters buzzed over my house heading outbound toward the pacific.

I live in a place where I have a full view of Long Beach Harbor and San Pedro harbor. It's basically a military laden area. Last night the same time the same jets and formation headed out to the Pacific. This NEVER happens two days in a row. Maybe once every month, but not twice in two days.

Formation is 3 fighters. Maybe F-15s or 16s. Two side by side with one trailing in back about 100 yards. It was a trip because I heard the same thing going on on the USTREAM video for the Veteran's Ron Paul protest at the White House,,,at the same time. Same jet sounds at the exact same time. I thought it was my computer but it was coming over my house.

Don't know what's going on but this is highly unusual.
edit on 20-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The same thing has been happening here in Moreno Valley, CA. Same type of jets and formation. They fly from March ARB heading west. They've been doing it a lot more lately. Usually 3-5 times a week now. They only used to do it 1 time a month, so it's a significant change.
edit on 2/20/2012 by chudek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The president just slashed the defense budget so I am guessing they have to have some kind of an excuse to claim where all the money is now going(aka jet fuel for training). Just a thought although I really don't know what to say about those flybys?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I live in Huntington Beach, not far from where you speak of..I have lived here for almost 40 years..I have seen these jets do this probably 100 times..Its cool to see , but absolutely no big deal....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
wheres the issue? One of the most important aspects of a strong military strategy it to not be predictable.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Having the same stuff here in Coastal GA. Made a post yesterday about unusual Sunday flying, and today was even more intense stuff I thought they were low yesterday but they were rattling the junk on my desk today. Its a 4 day weekend for these guys too, but could be a display for pres day.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There's really only one reason...They are about to unleash the dogs of war. They probably already have.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Right now I am watching the live stream to the Ron Paul White House protest and heard jets scrambling in the background. At the same time 3 fighters buzzed over my house heading outbound toward the pacific.

I live in a place where I have a full view of Long Beach Harbor and San Pedro harbor. It's basically a military laden area. Last night the same time the same jets and formation headed out to the Pacific. This NEVER happens two days in a row. Maybe once every month, but not twice in two days.

Probably the presidential visit:

www.pe.com... cer-says.ece

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's not a big deal. It's just NORAD practicing. See here for details.

new topics

top topics

join