It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Classic example of swamp gas as seen from miles and miles away performing a marvelous dance !

S&F

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
ENOUGH AIRPLANES!!!!!!!!!! TO EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP ALREADY.

These types of posts makes everyone in this community look dumb.
edit on 21-2-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Not only is it an airplane.. But Im sorry, its 20 and friggen 12. WEve been using cameras as a common household item for , what, 20 years now? Why is it that people forget how to hold a camera EVERY TIME its a ufo video. God forbid it was a video of one of them planking, that camera wouldnt budge an inch.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I, too, worry about our integrity with people who don't come here, and don't believe in this stuff anyway.

I also make sure to stuff a sock in my underwear every day before I leave the house, 'cause I wouldn't want Sofia Vergara to think that I couldn't get it done if we bumped into each other.

I should probably start working again on my Rosetta Stone Russian, 'cause I wouldn't want to offend Vladimir Putin if he happens to be at Wal Mart.

I see your point though, we wouldn't want to fall short of the analysis and observation skills showed by the latest hidden moon base thread. Maybe the only people who should post are the people who have the proper training and perspective to debunk everything prior to posting.

That'd make for an awesome forum.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Although aircraft seems more plausible, I think it is worth pointing out that I have seen Chinese lanterns behave like that....go straight up then hit higher air currents and each one perform their own little "dance".

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
They also keep disappearing. Really interesting. Reminds me of James Gilliand type videos too. Why would a chinese lantern disappear suddenly?
edit on 21-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

why is it that every time there's a UFO in the sky, people go from Spielberg to Parkinson in a heart beat? Her camera jerks were, to me, very intentional.

I call fake.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Not only is it an airplane.. But Im sorry, its 20 and friggen 12. WEve been using cameras as a common household item for , what, 20 years now? Why is it that people forget how to hold a camera EVERY TIME its a ufo video. God forbid it was a video of one of them planking, that camera wouldnt budge an inch.

Explained some pages back.

Small movements become exaggerated when camera is zoomed in.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sums this up nicely

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by bknapple32

Explained some pages back.

Small movements become exaggerated when camera is zoomed in.

It shook from frame 1, second 1 not zoomed and on my friend.
edit on 21-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Or maybe even...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

How about this when it is a ufo... could be anything.. in this case, the OP is most likely a plane. But the difference between a skeptic and a CT'er (broad spectrum I know, as im in the middle).....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
First time posting here. Last night at 8:30 pm est my wife took the dogs out and hollered for me to come out and look at this light in the sky. It was hovering in the sky when looking at it with your naked eye it was like starburst effect but with her camera just round light would show on screen. It was really bright and white. it was several miles away because it finally went out of sight over the mountain. I don't know how long it was there before she went out but we watched it for 37 mins before it went out of sight. I called my mom and she watched it from her house also. We live in the mountains of upper east Tennessee.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MtnDweller
First time posting here. Last night at 8:30 pm est my wife took the dogs out and hollered for me to come out and look at this light in the sky. It was hovering in the sky when looking at it with your naked eye it was like starburst effect but with her camera just round light would show on screen. It was really bright and white. it was several miles away because it finally went out of sight over the mountain. I don't know how long it was there before she went out but we watched it for 37 mins before it went out of sight. I called my mom and she watched it from her house also. We live in the mountains of upper east Tennessee.

Welcome to ATS my friend. Hopefully youve read this thread and the intro threads for new members by S.O and the mod staff and understand the civility and decorum policies. Im sure everyone would love to hear about your story, skeptics and CTers alike. But try not to hijack the OP's thread. Contribute your 20 posts and start a thread about your experience so we can discuss it. But I'll warn ya, if you dont have pictures or video, it'll just remain a fun story.

As for the OP, like I said before, the camera shakes from second one and even still, it just looks like a simple plane to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Please Stop. Just please stop making sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I suggest you watch aircraft landing at an airport if you are some distance away it can appear like they are almost not moving, it all depends on your location in relation to their direction of travel.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm sorry I wasn't trying to hijack anything the whole reason i just joined was because this looked so close to what we saw lastnight in the sky last night.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Stop making sense ok? All you are doing is sounding bitter and in denial of the obvious invasion.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MtnDweller

I'm sorry I wasn't trying to hijack anything the whole reason i just joined was because this looked so close to what we saw lastnight in the sky last night.

NO problem, just a bit of advice... Where do you live? Perhaps you did see the same occurrence, in which case Ill remove the foot from my mouth about the thread hijacking lol...

Although didn't you say 830 pm? This video looks to be shot earlier, around 6.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

whew, thank you for the comment, the number of stars you got indicates that it your opinion about CGI is credible and you just saved 18 and what not minutes of my life, i'm so glad i didn't proceed to watch it before checking the comments in the thread. prolly (or definitely) fake.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join