It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

If the guy is right then they are not in Oroville, or I'm missing something here (hasn't been the first time
). So far I haven't had any luck on mufon.

Bottom line, we need to know their location.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
Did you watch it, Gwampo?

Video posted on ATS at 2:18pm.

Gwampo replies at 2:21pm

Course he didn't watch it lol...

At least it's better than the 40 second clips that stop... 19 minutes, but still..

interesting!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

Wow some pothead growers up north saw lights in the sky...It's a plane. Big woop.

I'm really glad someone is growing potheads as we definitely do not want to run out of those.

You own me a cup of coffee and a new keyboard for that!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WALDOP
reply to post by FlySolo

no, I won't be wasting any more time on this bs.

continue on with your nonsense as I am sure a few people just might humor you

No no Please don't go, we value your expletive ridden diatribe and inability to put forward a logical point.

In less than 2 months you have worked out what ATS should be doing, please I beg of you, stay !!!!!!

!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Based on the sunset/sky, it appears they are looking west or southwest. There is a municipal airport on the west side of Oroville, and almost exactly due west from Oroville is Fort Bragg. These could be helicopters or light aircraft traveling to and from the two airports. I live near a municipal airport, and when runway space is limited, or air space is occupied, the planes & helicopters are forced to circle the airport, sometimes 3 or more times before being cleared to land.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulorf86
Please keep in mind that this video isn't a raw footage, it has been edited. I've edited many videos in my life as I work with CGI/Video editing myself, and I know for sure that when you "slow motion" a video, it doesn't get that "noisy" effect.

I also noticed some pixels and since I've done a few shops in my time, I know all about it!

But you 'can' have that effect if you choose, it depends on what software you're using. I've done it with sony vegas, it's just an effect.

Looking at all of her other videos (and she's actually quite a good singer) this is the only one I saw that was not of her doing covers or winking. I put it down to her being an artsy type and she simply applied a slow mo effect to those parts just to highlight those parts, but in my mind she shouldn't have..

I believe whatever they think they saw, was honest. Whatever it *IS* that they saw, remains to be revealed.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Aircrafts in a holding pattern
I would also suggest it may be helicopters as the likely candidate.
at 7 minutes into it and have yet to see anything that would dismiss that.

However, a few smaller airplanes would also account for the "weird" movements...but I am thinking helicopters.

might be something later on that does not account for it being a helicopter..but after 7 minutes, I am now starting to get motion sickness...so gonna stop.

I do wish people would rest their hands on something solid when shooting and zooming...its not that hard..find a rail or wall or something!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Ok I found the video very interesting also. Now I could be wrong, but it seems that the lights were all going down, and none went up. As much as I want to believe this is an alien UFO, I can't help but think lanterns.

None went up?

Except the one that went up almost directly to one in the clouds, and then veered right into the cloud.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
OMFG I SEEN THE SAME THING!!! I made this account to get my ufo video out there, I cant post a thread being a new member so here is the link
www.youtube.com...
There is also a part 2, 2012 may actually be the end. IKNOWWHATISAW

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Great video...I wonder if we can conclude they are orbs?

See this related video

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This needs to be said. Does anybody else see the major problem with this subject when trash like this thread reaches this many pages? Hell, as long as it generates clicks I guess (which requires appealing to the lowest common denominator.....another sad way of measuring human's de-evolution.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

get a grip of yourself why call fake, troll or what
anyway back on topic
i have seen these kind of lights with the wife
well i woke her up to see it
my freinds got some on video and when he
showed it to me linked up to his big tv you could see
two other lights top left of tv was a blue one
and bottom right was a red one ,also to add
my brother was with him when the got it on film
and both say that they could only see the middle one
which grows bigger then smaller but im not sure whether
he was zooming in or out
and yes ill ask him for the vid again as i have asked him
for it loads of times i think is tape has some mucky stuff on it aswell
if you know what i mean

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

only six more replys to anything then post your own thread please
even reply to this will add to your post count

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

did you watch it all i think its not planes or choppers imho

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Funny I was about to post nearly the same thing. I am fairly new here but have been reading on this site for years. It seems there are alot of people with too much time on their hands that flock here creating a "big-to-do" over mostly nothing. How many videos proclaim proof of something only when viewed turn out to be blurry or obviously faked. May I suggest getting out of mommy's basemenst and getting jobs to many.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
zzz more planes in a holding position

When are people going to stop posting these videos of planes and helicopters?

Like ive said hundreds of times in the past.....i could film planes all day long, call them UFO's and have the believers argue about which race of aliens they are.

Bad times

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Wasted thread, those are chinese lanterns and it's so obvious. People, c'mon, get real

Furthermore, there is absolutely nothing spectacular about this video whatsoever, if you think otherwise, I'd have to suggest a badly needed reality check.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I am saying helos. Just my two cents which means absolutely nothing! Thanks for sharing the video though!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Sorry but had a look on google maps small airport near there so where was the film taken and in what direction was the camera pointed.

At 4:45 it looks like a plane and again why dont people learn how to take steady shots many ways to do that using whats around you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
That is diffidently pretty cool. I suppose it could be a helicopter. If it was some sort of light aircraft it would need to be able to hover like those were shown to do. For some reason I'm surprised they were moving around so slow. I don't know how easy it is to get a hold of something that could imitate the lighting/color differences shown on that video, but whatever it was I would expect more than just these kids to take notice and start filming it--especially considering how long they were up there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join