It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamsnatcher

Nice thank you thats very helpful

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

first of all you're not reading anything ive said then ive given the address MULTIPLE TIMES ive stated i DO NOT DRINK OR DO DRUGS can you guys be anymore ignorant...seriously.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

Yes, you linked a google map once with the location marked, but everytime I tried the link it just opened google maps of the whole USA.
I'm not trying to be a dick, so please either link to your post with the location written in text or a working image of the location. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

once again DUNSTONE wyndotte? youll have to figure out how to spell that or try oroville, CA! look for grubbs road that whole area is nothing but land with no people even on it. THATS THE AREA OK!?!?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

No need to get angry.
I know you have posted the general area, what I am requesting (if you read my post carefully) is the exact location because I want people to BE ABLE TO USE THE SAME REFERENCE POINTS. aka the same treeline, the same tower on the right side of the frame, etc.
Otherwise, what is the point of me even attempting to take a video? It wouldn't be useful in reference to the one that was posted already besides "Oh hey I took this in Oroville in the general area of the original video, I could be filming in a completely different direction but hey try and use this for comparison."
See?

EDIT: I mean, Grubbs road is long and the area you posted is large and empty (as you said), you don't want me driving around all night to blindly find the location, do you?

edit on 22-2-2012 by upgrayeddc310t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Holy #, you guys still talk about this video???

Seems to me that no amount of talking, debating, theorizing insult-chucking etc. is gonna clear this up, it's down to personal perception and that alone.

The chick filmed some lights ffs, weird or not, this thread is going nowhere.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madisongreb

once again DUNSTONE wyndotte? youll have to figure out how to spell that or try oroville, CA! look for grubbs road that whole area is nothing but land with no people even on it. THATS THE AREA OK!?!?!?!?!

OK, since I only have a whole giant area to go off of, I used Grubbs Road as a refernece point, as you said, and information from the video, such as you were looking in a Westerly direction based on where the sunset appears to be. Here is a link to what I made in Google Earth.
imgur.com...

The image shows the western most point of Grubbs Rd and a general area of Grubbs that I chose. It also has two lines to the points designating distance to Oroville Airport.
The lower line is about 5.8 NM, the top line is 6.66 NM.
These distances are well within tolerances that you would be able to see aircraft lights at dusk/night.
And the airport is also WNW of the points, in conjuntion with what seems to be the are of the sunset.
But since you only provided a general large area, I had to guess. Can you please just get a google map image and mark the location? I want to visit Oroville and hang with the meth-heads

EDIT: inb4 if she actually comes back on and provides a map, it's a random spot in the middle of the woods to troll me and I get raped by fiddle-wielding meth-heads.
edit on 22-2-2012 by upgrayeddc310t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

are you ...stupid or...?

why are you being SUCH a prick?

why dont ya look it the # up already

jesus christ you're annoying.

ive been talking to jerks all night

can you guys be anymore ignorant...seriously.

i dont care what you guys think but you are GOD DAMN IDIOTS.

This girl has been giving attitude and insulting other members ever since she got here, but the majority of you let it go in one ear and out the other. However, when other members treat her the same way you jump on them and report them.

Look Madison, we already know you are a stoner and love marijuana, you told everyone on the internet already. We can tell you and your friends were pretty high when you took the video. You don't have to lie anymore. It's very common for people under the influence to mistake common aircraft lights for UFOs because they are not thinking clearly.

The videos show common aircraft, it even shows common FAA standard strobes and beacons on some of them. This video should have never even been discussed to begin with. This is a prime example of how a few witnesses and their reactions can control what people think they see.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Loved it, was a great example of video footage, hope or wish we could get them here to discuss the issue, can you contact them on youtube and link them here?

You know, if you could examine all of my posts on ats about video's by members and the questions I ask them it would explain why I ask the same questions over and over, the video was the perfect setting for one type of AVC's which I am experienced with.

IMHO, the cloud was much much more than what anyone would expect.

Thanks that was good.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Oops, just read the Op (Opening post) lol, then posted, duh...

Hi Youtubers, welcome, will read more of the thread backwards and hope to talk with you later.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Looks like this ATS 'investigation' has mroe than likely died. Oh well...
I had flipped and now I have flopped, I am back on the side of "more than likely airplanes". But only slightly.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I cannot disagree stronger than with your opinion of this thread, it has only just begun to get to the bare bones of this mysterious and anomalous event which was aptly captured by 3 great kids who are on the ball and probably more than just a little bit special.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Madison, we have only just begun to decrypt what you experienced, PLEASE do not get kicked out from the scared trolls, they are baiting you.

I PROMISE there are some very very good if not the best analysts available here at various times to help you with every angle you can possibly imagine and some you are most probably unaware of.

Hang in there and totally ignore any of the posts that are angering you or you will get a post ban if not kicked off.

Look at some of the dates of the people trying to get you booted out. Not saying that is a definitive, but really do trust that the flamers go away when they are left to smolder on their own and then the real work can begin on your amazing case.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I cannot disagree stronger than with your opinion of this thread, it has only just begun to get to the bare bones of this mysterious and anomalous event which was aptly captured by 3 great kids who are on the ball and probably more than just a little bit special.

I presented my willingness to go to the area and try to capture similar events / survey the landscape with proper equipment, and upon asking for a better location that "this general area" I am ignored every time.
She claimed that the event was in no way in the area of the airport, but upon further examination of the slim information she gave, I have concluded that it is very much NOT out of the question that the area they were viewing is in the same direction and area and distance as the airport.
Until we get the exact location, of course nobody can say for sure. But until then, I think we have extrapolated all the info we can from this little amount provided.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

OK at last lets have a look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Line on google maps from Grubbs Rd to main airport ok see the red cross!!!!

Next to that red cross is guess what a MAST and its looks like a field also used for light aircraft

Could it be this one we see in the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also for people on this thread that dont undestand the motion of aircraft .

If they are traveling towards you they will look like they are not going fast go to an airport watch for planes comming in from a distance OPEN YOUR EYES!

In the field of view AIRPORT/airfields so its PLANES!!!!!
edit on 22-2-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Have you considered that these are young people who still value their privacy and perhaps chose not to bring anyone else in on this to ensure their privacy during their own investigation?

I was paranoid of others when I first came here, and would not have given away exact locations of where I had the sighting very much similar to this one, the only difference was that the craft was within a few hundred feet of me so it was very very clear.

I have questions for the alienvisitationcraftographers...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I don't think it's dead, we just have lives to live, errands and chores to do, etc. I bet it will pick back up around 3-5pm and on.

The reason I was particularly interested in this is because she shot this relatively close to where I live (Auburn), and my wife and I too have seen some really neat things in the skies since moving here. We've also been seeing 4-5 aircraft circling in the sky way out in the direction she is (maybe 30-40 miles out to the Northwest) from our back porch and windows almost every night. As a matter of fact they were out there again last night circling around. Even at this distance we can tell they are planes, BUT that doesn't necessarily mean that is what she is shooting.

At this point we have to look at this by varying degrees of probability. I think most of us are just trying to rule things out by what we have to work with. No more, no less.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

first of all you're not reading anything ive said then ive given the address MULTIPLE TIMES ive stated i DO NOT DRINK OR DO DRUGS can you guys be anymore ignorant...seriously.

I never said you did drugs but you need to learn the points of the compass thats for sure, but then again my wife has no sense of direction that seems to be a female trait!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Madison:

1. Had there been a thunder or lightning storm prior to, during or after your filming?

2. Were you filming in the direction of the water? Was the sighting over or near a dam, lake or large body of water?

3. Did you find any type of electrical problems after this such as a car battery or other electronic device?

4. Did you see by chance any seagulls in the area at the time?

5. What was your emotional impression of the lights? Did you sense a negative or positive response?

6. Have you had other sightings or have your friends?

7. Did any of you get a sleepy feeling all of the sudden that evening?

This will do for now, thank you.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join