It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

It clearly says "I

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Then you ignored my other evidence... she claimed to have smoked too much pot before she got a tattoo...

www.funnyordie.com...

Come on, keep grasping at straws. You already lost.

She already claimed to have "mastered psychology", but later turns out she isn't done yet. So this isn't her first lie either. It's already been proven she is not a trust worthy witness.

edit on 22-2-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Its very easy to solve the issue now that the film maker is on here, take some photos from the same location there seems to be what looks like some mast in the early part of the video, they must have an idea what that is give its location and yours relative to it, then if an airfield is in that direction behind the mast we know its aircraft.

This can be checked on Google earth, we don't need to know the young ladies exact address but if she won't give this kind of info then she knows she is wrong.

To much to drink and an overactive imagination is not a crime!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

edit on 22-2-2012 by teresaboato1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

so what? are you saying we're looking at planes? nonsense

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

It clearly says "I

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

Honestly, I don't care if you're right or wrong (check out some Hessdalen Lights videos and those too can look like airplanes on approach, except they're proven scientifically not to be) there's no need for your extremely insulting posts. I'm not the OP nor the one who took the video and I'm insulted. I don't normally report, in fact I hate it but I've reported you at least 5 times in this thread. You're over the top and ridiculous. If we're such idiots with IQ's of 5 then we're obviously beneath you and you shouldn't belittle yourself by being around us.

ETA and after finishing the thread you are one scary stalking dude with an over-inflated ego and some kind of grandiose pathology going on. The level of attention as if you're some FBI level guy within UFOlogy over something you consider silly is just well...scary. If I were on staff here I would seriously consider reporting you to authorities.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

DITTO! I too have reported this insulting idiot to staff. ATS does not need people like him!
. Aside from the continual insults from him this thread has been a pretty good read.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by is0ne
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Then you ignored my other evidence... she claimed to have smoked too much pot before she got a tattoo...

www.funnyordie.com...

Come on, keep grasping at straws. You already lost.

She already claimed to have "mastered psychology", but later turns out she isn't done yet. So this isn't her first lie either. It's already been proven she is not a trust worthy witness.

edit on 22-2-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty certain every, Judge, Lawyer, witness, defendant has told a lie at some point in their lives, doesnt mean everything they say is a lie. You will have lied at some point in your life no doubt. If you say no, then you are lying!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Its very easy to solve the issue now that the film maker is on here, take some photos from the same location there seems to be what looks like some mast in the early part of the video, they must have an idea what that is give its location and yours relative to it, then if an airfield is in that direction behind the mast we know its aircraft.

This can be checked on Google earth, we don't need to know the young ladies exact address but if she won't give this kind of info then she knows she is wrong.

To much to drink and an overactive imagination is not a crime!

It's been said already, and I'll say it again, aircraft do not move like that, and they do not fly that close to each other. Aircraft were ruled out many pages ago. Try some fresh and more realistic ideas eh.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
reply to post by Kali74

DITTO! I too have reported this insulting idiot to staff. ATS does not need people like him!
. Aside from the continual insults from him this thread has been a pretty good read.

Just remember sometimes the truth hurts, now as it seems the young lady may not have been 100% honest re the location this was filmed at it could be solved by doing so then we can check if an airfield/airport is in the line of sight from the location in the direction the camera was pointing!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Some people don't consider certain substances drugs, and because a person partakes in certain substances doesn't mean they are always in a certain state. This person sounded excited but clear minded to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If you pause the video at 11:53 you will see 3 of the lights almost in a line, and you can tell by the heights of the lights that they are no planes! Any people that think these are planes should pause at this time spot, then comment on how they can still be planes!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Very true, Having said that though... He didn't need to be so insulting in pointing it out. Intelligent, valuable participation in the thread does not require that level of aggression. I'm hoping the staff either warn him or ban him. I notice in all the other Ufo related threads he has commented on that in every one he goes instantly to fake, rubbish, cgi, lens flare or aircraft.

I feel kinda guilty that I went and found her on youtube and invited her to the site, Not really fair that she should be instantly ripped to bits by one idiot.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
I really enjoyed the banter between the two young women. They are so geeky. I love geek girls.

Hey dude.... I totally am with you on that one...
edit on 22-2-2012 by hossway17 because: Needed to add my own coment

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

It clearly says "I

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Whoa ! the way Madisongreb has been treated on here is quite terrible. The whole point of ATS is so we can post and discuss without ridicule as we are all meant to be like minded. If we wanted ridicule and to be shot down in flames we could all just go to the local pub and talk to someone.

Any ways back on topic, what I thought was interesting was that she said at one point she could only see them through her camera ......now hasnt this been reported many times with UFOs, there are even videos out there showing this, its like the camera sees past their cloak. On top of this anybody can see their not planes, if my plane was hanging around that long when I was meant to be going on holiday, id be pretty ticked off.

I think its a good video, said in an earlier comment that I have seen a similar thing, except they were all in single file flying away from me, counted 11 of them.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi All

This statement is on the video
I was facing west. North Aiports miles behind me,and the area is near a street called dunstone its up a mountain.

Had a look at google maps only street called Dunstone is Dunstone Dr once you see it on the map it runs for a few miles can one of her supporters here show how if she is near dunstone dr facing west the airports can be behind her.

Have a real close look!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I dont care if there is aliens in that video. Its so damn shaky that I cant even watch it.

I dont understand you people. You find what might be an actual ufo, yet you cant even hold the damn camera still for 60 seconds for the public to dissect the video.

This is why so many like me cant take this subject seriously, there is NEVER and good video.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I was one of the people saying it is airplanes early on in the thread.
Then the person who supposedly was there during the taping of the video came on and said they weren't fliming anywhere close to the direction of the airport.
I live in the East Bay and could go up there (looks like there are some cool places to camp there, anyway) and bring an HD camera, a miniDV camera with nightvision and all that nonsense, and the most important part...A TRIPOD! If i get the exact location from the person who lives near Oroville and was there at the time.
2 issues: I won't be able to do this for at least 3 weeks, because I am leaving this weekend for the Midwest and won't be back until then.
2nd issue: Getting my wife to come with me on a UFO hunt lol.

So, I saw she posted a general location, but the EXACT location would be nice so that if I manage to do this, I can get the same exact view.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join