It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Madisongreb
And i majored in psychology so lol.

I'm majoring in psychology its a process ill have my bachelors this year.

So you change your story... One minute you "majored" in psychology, the next minute you are "majoring in" psychology.

Since you are majoring in psychology, you must know that changing your story makes you look like a liar. Right?

For those of you wondering why this is important... Catching the witness in a lie is very important to investigating a case. Now, I find it hard to trust anything this girl says. Especially about the location, direction, sobriety, etc..

Good day.

edit on 22-2-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Ok now, finally we can get down to business. Madisongreb, I think you mentioned that this area is "known" for such things. Has anyone else ever photographed them or gotten them on video? If so, can you point the way?
edit on 22-2-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Good news is she said she will be going back to the site to take some more footage

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

Don't get drawn into the insult battle. It's trying to bring you down to their level, I'm glad the mods stepped in to stop it. Once again, thankyou for posting this interesting vid on youtube and thanks to the OP for this thread (aside from all the name calling and insults it's been a pretty interesting read), Would really be cool if you could get back up there with a tripod and try to catch more footage.
If you do go up again try to get exact gps co-ords.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Yes, I saw that, and can't wait! But I am even more interested in seeing if anyone else has some photos or videos. Those would add immensely to this.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Yes, I saw that, and can't wait! But I am even more interested in seeing if anyone else has some photos or videos. Those would add immensely to this.

To me that's what keeps me skeptical... The video, if it is filming something other than an airplane, shows something incredible.. But I find it shocking no one else anywhere dint see this and take out a camera phone... Leads me to think others did see this, but perhaps had a better view of the situation and saw it was just another plane..

I don't know.. Too early to decide.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

I can detect your attitude pal... I think you have some personal ego issues. You resorted to name calling and insults rather than serious discussion, To the point that you were warned by the forum mods to stop the name calling and insults. If you truly believe this is aircraft (and are local to and have knowledge off the area) then please go and do some filming yourself then post the video. As I said earlier I would be very interested to see your evidence that this is aircraft.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
reply to post by is0ne

I can detect your attitude pal... I think you have some personal ego issues. You resorted to name calling and insults rather than serious discussion, To the point that you were warned by the forum mods to stop the name calling and insults. If you truly believe this is aircraft (and are local to and have knowledge off the area) then please go and do some filming yourself then post the video. As I said earlier I would be very interested to see your evidence that this is aircraft.

To be fair, I did check back, and the video girl was in fact calling other posters names almost immediately after her first post. So I see what he was saying. That said, its no excuse. We demand better at ATS. And he should know better. I too am waiting for his proof to debunk this. Because right now, its a coin flip.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Yeah because you are trying to kiss the witnesses ass you totally ignored her insulting people and giving them attitude and only focused on the people who did it back to her in retaliation.

THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE HERE. THE LIGHTS ARE OBVIOUSLY AIRCRAFT. YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO PROVE THEY ARE NOT!

What you people are doing is displaying a video of airplanes and telling me to prove they are airplanes... That is stupid... just look at it... they are airplanes.

Prove to me the above is a motorcycle!

That is basically what you people are doing because you are too inexperienced to identify an airplane in a grainy out of focus video. You are asking people who can clearly see airplanes to prove they are airplanes. Well, you can clearly see the above image is a motorcycle, now prove to me it is a motorcycle...
It is just insane and idiotic....

In the video, you see the red anti-collision beacon, and the witness even said she saw the anti-collision beacons. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

To me that's what keeps me skeptical... The video, if it is filming something other than an airplane, shows something incredible.. But I find it shocking no one else anywhere dint see this and take out a camera phone... Leads me to think others did see this, but perhaps had a better view of the situation and saw it was just another plane..

I don't know.. Too early to decide.

There are definately real UFO's out there. I am just not certain if this is an example or not.. Just lights in the dark. What's funny is we could get a drop dead perfect 100% real daylight one and everyone would likely call it CGI.
It's a no win situation.

Excuse me if I have missed this somewhere. But I would like to know exactly where this location is. If there is anything to be found, I will find it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

And I don't do drugs.

Oh really Madisongreb A.K.A. Madison Firefaerie?

www.funnyordie.com...

my first tattoo, I guess it's obvious i have a low ass pain tolerance...and i shoudln't have smoked that much pot...

Now I caught the witness in two lies.

Who wants to bet the actual location of this sighting is in Santa Cruz California where Madison moved to in Dec. 2011?

www.facebook.com...

Or maybe even Paradise California? Paradise CA looks like a more likely candidate compared to the video itself.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I did find a Youtube video of someone flying an Easystar FPV over Orville. In another video, the same dude took a heli flight over the Sutter Buttes and missle silos. He also flies a cessna around Orville also. One video shows his propellor stopping mid air. Plus all the bajillion other things he does. (I want his life.) He could be the cause of all sorts of strange lights around there.
Does any of this help anything?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

Good catch

Lies? Lol I pride myself on honesty

Flying out of Bonny Doon Village Airport maybe .

Video from the Lockheed fire Helibase at Bonny Doon airport.

www.airnav.com...

edit on 22-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

LOL Thanks...

Yeah... and look at the sticker on her guitar in this video (or any of her guitar videos):

www.youtube.com...

The sticker says "I

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

Enough! This is stalking.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

How is this stalking?? All this information is freely available and provided by her. Cry some more why don't you.

The original UFO video was posted by her YouTube account "iblossomful"...

www.youtube.com...

To see if she has posted hoaxes in the past I checked her other videos and found this video:

www.youtube.com...

It clearly says "I

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Isone.

You have made your point, now drop it. Linking pictures of the person who filmed the lights, are not appropriate.
There are lots of questions about the vid, sure, and if you believe its planes, then so be it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I am sure, many have come to the conclusion that it might indeed be planes, because of your posts. However, there are those that will still believe.

Now drop it mate, and leave Madison alone. If she did lie, she lied, and so be it. But linking pics, that is not cool bro.

vvv

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Ok, since you people seem to be clueless on how this works let me inform you...

When someone posts videos and claims they are of extraordinary things, people do what is called research and investigation!

When the video itself seems to be inconclusive to the majority (even though it is obviously aircraft to the experts), then the witnesses become the most important part of the research and investigation. Who are they? Have they posted hoaxes before? Are they lying? What is their story? Are they located where they say they are?

Fortunately, a witness came to ATS and opened her mouth. This makes it really easy for investigators to investigate their claims, catch them in lies, find out more information, etc..

Well, forgive me for actually investigating this. The images I posted are already on YouTube... I had to post the images to prove to you all that she lied about doing drugs, which means she probably lied about being sober when she filmed this video...

Get off your high horse. Supposedly she is a grown woman, and majoring in psychology, she should be well aware of her images and internet presence, and possibly smart enough to understand people are going to investigate what she filmed, and see if she is lying or hoaxing, etc...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

(even though it is obviously aircraft to the experts)
reply to post by is0ne

Ok, i see. Please explain how you are an expert in these matters? Are you an expert because you have seen many airplanes?

Furthermore, would you like someone to divulge pics of you on here?

vvv

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

(even though it is obviously aircraft to the experts)
reply to post by is0ne

Ok, i see. Please explain how you are an expert in these matters? Are you an expert because you have seen many airplanes?

Furthermore, would you like someone to divulge pics of you on here?

vvv

reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I am actually well known in UFOlogy. I am posting anonymously at the moment. I am a video and image analyst, and specialize in image forensics and computer graphics. I also am a very thorough investigator and researcher with very risky and controversial interrogation skills lol. I do also have many many years of sky watching under my belt, and know quite a lot about everything in the sky.

Furthermore, if I were to willingly post videos/images of myself on YouTube and Facebook freely visible to all people who want to see it, I would see no problem with people posting links to said videos and images on ATS, or even hot-linking them.

I think you people are blowing this out of proportion. It's ok to post her UFO video, but not her guitar playing video on the same channel? Her guitar video and other info proves she lied about not using drugs... which means she probably also lied about being sober when she witnessed the UFO video, which could alter her perception as a witness.

You all are obviously amateurs.

Wow look!

29 frames per second for 4 minutes and 29 seconds means I just posted 7801 images of her!

How is this relevant? Well, the witness claimed she was not on drugs when she filmed the video, and doesn't do drugs. Drugs would alter her perception of the event. This video and other information proves she lied about not doing drugs, so her entire story gets thrown into question now and could all be a lie. That means she was possibly lying about being on drugs when she filmed the video. That would mean her perception of the event was compromised and not trustworthy.

So you people hanging on her every word like its complete truth, and accepting her witness testimony like it's a flawless and perfect account of the event should think twice about what you think.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join