It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 and or Total Bank Collapse Imminent - PROOF!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Really, there is no need to list how much money you have in the bank. A simple, I have a nice-sized bank account, or I am doing really well, would have been great. Anyway...
edit on 21-2-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Wow, congratulations. You're a smug, wealthy, yank a**hole who hangs out on conspiracy forums conducting 'social experiments'....sounds like your life truly is blissful mate.

Awe get over it crybaby, the crap is gonna hit the fan either way. You're just another hater mad at the World because other people are intelligent and successful. You turds come a dime a dozen guy. Maybe next time you have an enemy running up your poop tube instead of begging us Yankees for help, you should cowboy up and fight for your own? LMAO!!!! We enjoyed your Women though.
I have never seen such utter hypocrisy. Quit your crying bro.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Oh WOW. I thought I was the only person who had that kind of life. As soon as things start to get good, reality sets in.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
HA! This is a pretty funny post, thanks for the laugh. It reminds me of all the ignoramuses claiming proof for things when in reality they are just trying to jam a square in a triangle hole, and connecting imaginary dots. Anyway, hope you are wrong, but wouldn't mind if you are right.

Wanna loan me a few bucks since the worlds gonna end? :p

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I can't believe how many people got bent out of shape over this. I mean, its pretty obvious he is joking; I chuckled at it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If you didn't hit her with your bike she and her parents could have perished in the blaze.... you saved them wise guy.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i think we're on the same wavelength because i too always loose everything right after attaining prosperity and happiness

retched cycle

anywho i've been doing marvellous myself lately... must be time to bet the odds

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Lol This was a simple social experiment on my part. It was not a story about a miserable life as I am quite happy. Heck I own a hot air balloon company life does not get much better.

Why didn't you say so right away? When your luck runs out, I see a lot of -- quite logical -- ways how your hot-air balloon company could go up in smoke, literally. No need for WW3 or a financial collapse. Don't get me wrong, those WILL happen, but my mother-in-law causes them.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Oh WOW. I thought I was the only person who had that kind of life. As soon as things start to get good, reality sets in.

OK, now I'll get a bit more serious. I've been dealing with manifestation for decades, and this is the typical self-sabotaging, self-fulfilling prophecy. If you want to be happy and successful and STAY happy and successful, you have to quit thinking and saying stuff like "This is too good to be true," "I'm too happy -- something bad is gonna happen" etc. -- because it will if you keep it up. But it's all you creating this.

When you have thoughts like that the next time, or -- God forbid -- catch yourself saying these things out loud, mentally say "STOP!" and consciously replace these thoughts with a positive affirmation, like "My life is truly blessed" or whatever you want to come up with. At some point this will become second nature to you and get you out of your gloomy funk for good. It'll make a huge difference in your life. It has in mine.

Cheers, Sylvie

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How can someone be in a gloomy funk with a successful company and over 100K in the bank? Be happy about it, a lot of people are doing far worse. And Karma? Karma comes back at you personally for something you directly did to someone(s) else, not in some vague ' things will go bad now, I just know it'. Enjoy yourself, and realize you are blessed right now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join