It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 and or Total Bank Collapse Imminent - PROOF!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
reply to post by Hellas

Lol, you guys take yourselves way to seriously.

Well sure... True enough.

But somehow... It doesn't make you any less an a$$hole. Go figure. Karma really is a Bish isn't she? You've certainly proven that much at least. Congratulations.

ME an asshole for a fun post? I have an idea go F#$%k yourself.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse

reply to post by Hellas

Lol, you guys take yourselves way to seriously.

Well sure... True enough.

But somehow... It doesn't make you any less an a$$hole. Go figure. Karma really is a Bish isn't she? You've certainly proven that much at least. Congratulations.

ME an asshole for a fun post? I have an idea go F#$%k yourself.

Case...

and...

Point...

Well done.
edit on 20-2-2012 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I know what you mean OP, when things are going too good in my life I know somethings coming just around the corner to bring me down...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wow. You..you seriously think the entire world is going to war because you hit a girl on your bike when you were 5 and were a naughty boy on your motorcycle?

Sucks about your business but, the world doesn't revolve solely around you, there's more than 7 billion more of us on this earth too.

I wish to see the proof underlining the correlation between yourself and the fiscal system/foreign powers.

You're one sad dude. Japan suffers an horrific disaster entailing death and destruction and you're upset about not having a few extra bucks!?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

It's case in point, and please stop provoking the OP. You don't even know him, so how do you know he even really is an asshole?

I really appreciated his humorous and fairly personal post, for one.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The proof is in the pudding, yet, there is NO pudding!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Seems like you've been fairly sucsessful actually... I bet the majority of ats members would trade positions with you in a heartbeat.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Jeeze and you cant even give all the monsy away to the poor because they may begin the cycle too.....youll just have to try to survive on that measly 150 000 and dont leave the house
have yer grub delivered and hope it all dont go up in smoke again....sucks to be you, but it sucks to be everyone else too....peace

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

i understand where u coming from... peeps get mad cause they want evidence but u are providing personal experience to back your claim... i totally get it.... so based on ur conclusion prom your experiences you should take the cash out of the bank and convert it to precious metals.... this thread right here tells you to do it yourself

www.abovetopsecret.com...

good luck man.... im in the music game if u want to invest in that haha

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't often star post's but yours was the best read of the morning. I have a similar thing happening in my life except when people do something bad to me they end up 10x's worse off than the damage they cause me.

I could go into the details but there are so many and I wouldn't know were to start, btw its not retribution on my behalf that is the cause of this phenomenon but random things and even death.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

That's because your thoughts influence your future. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well to those that got it good job! to those that did not, sorry.

The world does not revolve around me, never has. The world does happen around me, does that make me the center of the world? No, but it does make my perspective the center of my world.

I think my point in the post was clear but more complex than many could grasp. Kudos to those that did.

Now I am off to try to figure out why everything I touch lately is turning to gold. It scares the heck out of me. At this rate the world will certainly end next week..........

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I enjoyed your thread my friend.

Just so you know.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks I tried to have some fun with it ( :

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The economy is going to tank and tank hard. I have PROOF that it will fail. Please take a second to follow my logic as it will all be my fault.

1. I was 5 years old when I hit a girl with my bicycle cause I thought it was funny. Her house burned down while her parents were at the hospital fixing a broken leg. Enter a lifetime of crap Karma

I must ask....what does hitting her with your bike and her house burning down have to do with each other? If that was karma sounds like it was after her family. I mean why would karma destroy her family to make you feel bad?...or are you telling us you burned her house down and that caused your karma curse?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

you said you have "proof"
i'm still waiting for that

(this reply is in no way an attempt to dismiss your personal story and the misery you had to deal with, it's just that if one claims proof - in the title! with an exclamation mark! - one has to deliver; you don't deliver)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I bought an ice-cream once and the top of it fell off the cone a couple minutes later i was really upset,then then this one time i had a hole in my pocket which i didnt know about,and when i went up town for some shopping i had lost my money from it falling through the hole.It really devastated me and i have not got over it since.I think now that i have stitched up my pocket things are looking up.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What???

Please move this to the Jokes forum...or better yet, the bin.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Lol This was a simple social experiment on my part. It was not a story about a miserable life as I am quite happy. Heck I own a hot air balloon company life does not get much better.

The point of my story was to simply have a little fun with a Karma story. Does Karma Exist? Does Karma have a statute of limitations? I am thinking it must.

However it was much more fun to watch the responses............ Thanks for the entertainment.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow, congratulations. You're a smug, wealthy, yank a**hole who hangs out on conspiracy forums conducting 'social experiments'....sounds like your life truly is blissful mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join