It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

WW3 and or Total Bank Collapse Imminent - PROOF!

page: 1
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The economy is going to tank and tank hard. I have PROOF that it will fail. Please take a second to follow my logic as it will all be my fault.

1. I was 5 years old when I hit a girl with my bicycle cause I thought it was funny. Her house burned down while her parents were at the hospital fixing a broken leg. Enter a lifetime of crap Karma

2. Turned down a piece of property in trade for my motorcycle. It sold six weeks later for $400,000

Became the first person in California charged as a felon for eluding the police on my motorcycle. (not eluding just did not see them for a second, but it still cost me)

3. Built a fantastic flight school in Southern California, it started being truly profitable in 2003, right before the giant SoCal fires burned my school and the only house I ever owned down. (the kicker was it was the only three days I did not have fire insurance due to area being declared a disaster area)

4. Got offered the leading role in a Subaru Commercial. Two weeks before shoot time the tsunami in Japan happened and killed the commercial. I lost $200,000 on that one.

As of today I have 150,000 cash in the bank. Business is better than I could have ever wished. Failure and loss of all cash due to war or bank collapes is certain...................

Just my two cents but every time I get close to being a true success something happens that takes it all away. Oh and I have fifteen more things just like the ones above. The world fails around me and I am doing really really well right now. So beware folks something is about to change.




posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte
 


How is your personal misery any proof of of WWIII and a Bank Collapse?

And the hint for your trolling might be that you said how 'big' your bank account is



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
dude.. why do you yell PROOF!!!, provide NO link anywhere, and then say at the end "just my two cents" ?

However persuading your points may appeal to some, your two cents means your input/opinion on the matter. It does not merit what you say to be true necessarily.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas
 


Lol, you guys take yourselves way to seriously.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte
 


.........Enter a lifetime of crap Karma





Ya, and it looks like the rest of us are along for the ride, whether or not we choose to be...


Your narcissism has ruined us all...jerk.





posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
reply to post by Hellas
 


Lol, you guys take yourselves way to seriously.


Says the one with the proof of NO proof..



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Great another 2 mins of my life I will never get back wasted reading this thread. This site is just getting worse and worse everyday, I think I will stick to only reading threads authored by respected members from now on.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
reply to post by Hellas
 


Lol, you guys take yourselves way to seriously.


I agree.


And yes thank you for the heads up... My life has been "too easy" lately as well. And I usually have to go down all the maze ends to get out, so I would expect something bad to happen soon too. haha.

I get ya. And I am atleast 50% serious.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Forgive yourself and release the karma before you start WWIII dude!


But, I see your viewpoint, and if you still feel attached to the grief of hitting that girl with your bike, your insides may be serving you through all this money-loss that the "big one" may just be around the corner. I mean, you didn't burn down the house while they were at the hospital... maybe this is for a reason then.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry about all the bad luck! S+F



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by SkyMuerte
 


How is your personal misery any proof of of WWIII and a Bank Collapse?

And the hint for your trolling might be that you said how 'big' your bank account is


Actually incredibly happy (can prove it lol) and of course everytime things go to well it all goes to poop. All the proof I need lol. Also, 150k in the bank is also poop these days.......... Certainly nothing to brag about......

Seriously you guys need to lighten up once in a while.

edit on 20-2-2012 by SkyMuerte because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte
 






Seriously you guys need to lighten up once in a while.


It's not like I was expecting for you to be the whistleblower of WWIII, but with that title I didn't expect this story. It's like the 'my cat turned into a broom' or something like this Thread..


If you meant this to be a joke, ok..

And I'm glad you're doing good!



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by SkyMuerte
 






Seriously you guys need to lighten up once in a while.


It's not like I was expecting for you to be the whistleblower of WWIII, but with that title I didn't expect this story. It's like the 'my cat turned into a broom' or something like this Thread..


If you meant this to be a joke, ok..

And I'm glad you're doing good!


It was a joke, all the doom and gloom here was starting to get to me. I paid a Karmic price for being a turd when I was young. Debt must be paid though because life has never been better. Although it does leave me wondering when the other shoe will fall........



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Read it..... smiled.......enjoyed the moment......moved on.

thanks dude.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by SkyMuerte
 


.........Enter a lifetime of crap Karma



Ya, and it looks like the rest of us are along for the ride, whether or not we choose to be...
Your narcissism has ruined us all...jerk.


Now that was funny!



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hey guys, After all the world has to revolve around someone. Why not him..

Quick OP, take your $150,000 and give it to the girl you hit as a little boy and stop world war 3. Send it to PO BOX 23443 C/O Student777. Don't worry I will see that she gets it.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Great another 2 mins of my life I will never get back wasted reading this thread. This site is just getting worse and worse everyday, I think I will stick to only reading threads authored by respected members from now on.


I suspect you have wasted far more than two minutes on this site. Gawd I have wasted days



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by student777
Hey guys, After all the world has to revolve around someone. Why not him..

Quick OP, take your $150,000 and give it to the girl you hit as a little boy and stop world war 3. Send it to PO BOX 23443 C/O Student777. Don't worry I will see that she gets it.


OMG a sense of humor Mods please delete this cheerful person from our membership. IF you do not have anything to offer that will scare the crap out of us I really don't think you belong here



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte
 


ha funny way of looking at things. But i think WW3 and the bank collapse will only happen in your reality
iv got good karma so my bank balance will increase...I wish.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by student777
 


Student might be onto something. I don't mean send him the cash but try going on a mad my name is earl trip to save the world
)



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
reply to post by Hellas
 


Lol, you guys take yourselves way to seriously.


Well sure... True enough.

But somehow... It doesn't make you any less an a$$hole. Go figure. Karma really is a Bish isn't she? You've certainly proven that much at least. Congratulations.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join