It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord James of BlackHeath Deliver a Death Blow to The Cabal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
Not really. Things are just starting to move faster. Actually things will be moving too fast, as the patsies are starting to figure out they have been setup.

That's what concerns...things moving to fast...we have seen what happens when the public sector in some regions gets peeved, to put it mildly. But this story tells me that there is a huge possibility that the entire conspiracy (I am thinking there has to be a 'unified conspiracy theory at this point, despite compartmentalization) is starting to show cracks...again to put it mildly.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It seems that the banks werent satisfied with the 10x lending rate allowed in fractional reserve banking, they had to create phoney money investments too?
Something has always been fishy with the banking system, and its about time the whole lot got audited the fed, the Bank of England etc.....
Thanks for the heads up!
Ill start paying a bit more attention to what Wilcock and Fulford are saying i thinks.....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This is very interesting and appreciate your thread. It is proving what every one has been saying that the entire debt they are claiming is fictious and giving them alleged excuse to rob the general public into total destruction.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
found what appears to be a copy of the federal reserve receipt signed by Bernanke and Roger W Ferguson Jr confirming a 1 billion $ deposit mader Yohannes Riyadi

etleboro.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow this guy is pretty much airing it ALL out...wth this is HUGE. This is going to certainly poke the wasp's nest :O

Thank god for people in power that actually have a backbone, brain and the will to do good for humanity. Sadly 99% of us are not in a real position to make waves. This type of thing makes waves...

He's constantly dropping names and numbers from factual documents. I really can't believe what I just listened to!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Thank god for people in power that actually have a backbone, brain and the will to do good for humanity. Sadly 99% of us are not in a real position to make waves. This type of thing makes waves...

Yup. Profressional Change Agents =
Social Workers.
Whistle-blowers
Defectors
ATS members

We do exist.
I'm not in a real position to make waves right now; but I've ruffled more than a few feathers (and paid for it).

edit on 22-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Im not really sure which topic tp post this under so please move mods if needed.

Snip:

Lord James of Blackheath calls for an investigation in the House of Lords in London on February 16 2012, using evidence gathered by the White Hat organization on banking corruption to the tune of 16 trillion dollars.

I find this to be really good news. With all the doom and gloom, it does seem apparent that there are still some "Good Guys" left that actually care about the shenanigans that have been going on with the bankers etc.
People say look for the signs and I'd have to say this sign has all kinds of arrows pointing to the fact that some big big changes are going to be coming our way. At least to me this is a positive note. The rats are going to be called out. The question is will this be able to snowball, or will it get buried as well?

Good for this guy,I hope this guy doesn't end up mysteriously dead soon.

eta: the video does have a closed caption to it so it makes it easier to understand what he is saying

edit on 20/2/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

WOW thanks for sharing this, great video and great research by this guy, this has been happening for a long time now in these private ponzi schemes where people make money just off having alot of money in there accounts and then move it on.

It's an easy way for the banks to make more money out of nothing and move it about.

I wonder if this actually will be investigated?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by deessell

Are you saying he is over six hundred years old?
With a career spanning SIXTY DECADES he would have to be.

Here is hoping that the high and mighty manipulators and takers take a long fall.

oops mistake.
edit on 23-2-2012 by DigitalKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Not really directly related to this story but we have a peer in hot water over an offshore bank he owns.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Lord Ashcroft
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a link to the Lords page, they call the official report "hansards" One is published every day at 6 am and you can search them by date/lord etc
www.publications.parliament.uk...

EDIT here is the actual hansard for the video posted, there is a few additions to the discussion not included in the video
www.publications.parliament.uk...
edit on 23-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Coast to Coast am 6 Feb 2012
$15 Trillion money laundering thru HSBC USA via drug money, coincidence?

jump to 8 minutes
www.youtube.com...

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Good for this guy,I hope this guy doesn't end up mysteriously dead soon.

Wikipedia reports Lord Blackheath died yesterday:

en.wikipedia.org...

Not able to find confirmation. No MSM reports.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Update on the “death” of Lord James Blackheath.

The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis 20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family.

The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that “as far as we know he is alive and well.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join