It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot interview with John Kettler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I listened to an interesting interview by Kerry of Project Camelot with John Kettler, a person that supposedly makes contact with extra-terrestrial extra-dimensional beings and supposedly gets heads up information from them before stuff happens.

John states that from his current knowledge that another Project Camelot interviewee Aaron McCollum probably isn't what he states he is or was.

John states that Dan Burisch had real knowledge of Project Looking Glass.

John also states that the government is missing alien bodies, planes and space craft due to ETs/EDs taking them back.

Its an interesting interview to listen to. As with all other Project Camelot interviews this interview is still questionable as to its intel.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

a 3 hour interview?
no thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I embedded it for you and am going to watch right now. I always love these types of interviews. People could always skip parts that are redundant or not that interesting so it takes less time to watch. Then again if it is interesting the whole way through, watch a bit at a time.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just began watching it. There is ussually at least some entertainment in these things so I will kill three hours of bordem with this tonight. Thanks for the info. I'll let you know what I think when I finish the interview.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by RussianScientists

a 3 hour interview?
no thanks

Be patient and make time man!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have no trouble believing that Hugo Chavez has received missiles and other contraband from Iran or North Korea for whatever reason. But the extraterrestrial intervention to get rid of these missiles...???... is a large lump to swallow. It sounds something like John Clancy meets Star Wars.

The interview is as much a curiosity as the first one. Just as curious is John Kettler's website. His eagerness to harvest subscribers is a bit heavy-handed. The list of recent posts sound like something you might see at the supermarket tabloid rack. One that caught my attention is the alleged assassination of Kim Jong-un. This implies that North Korea's successor has been replaced by a biological clone. Which, according to Kettler, is a routine thing that's done to world leaders.

How can anyone refute something like that? It's a blanket statement that has no way of being proved.

As the interview progresses, the Venezuelan missiles are left and we head into Israel and the Middle East, passing by superficial info on ETs, then time travel, Armageddon, and other esoteric subjects that are never clearly defined, all covered very cursorily.

When it comes to naming names of prime Illuminati players, Kettler is mum. There are no individuals or groups mentioned other than the umbrella label of "New World Order."

Many of the things that Kettler relates are nothing more than issues gathered off various internet websites; he must take copious notes on "How to Research" by David Wilcock. rofl

This would make many of us interested in these subjects "privy" to "secret" information simply by reading articles on Prison Planet or the Black Vault. But his insights are unique and valuable, partly because of his background, never mind that they are unverifiable. Although you might wonder what his rational is in not wanting to answer some rather simple questions, such as not wanting to tell what galaxies his ET contacts come from.

Kettler says this information must remain confidential for some obscure "security" reason. Of course.

After listening to both interviews, you may well ask what John Kettler's motives are in revealing this information. Is it to sell his book, inform us that things are moving toward an endgame, or a combination of these and other issues?

Methinks he's more Seller than Social Do-Gooder.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I asked Kettler on his blog/website about what the ET/ED's think about Jesus, or earth's religions, as I have been fairly well convinced of the authenticity of the Jesus narrative of Biblical record or prophecy, as well as the overlapping elements many religions have pertaining to Divinity, etc. He replied to my comment that the ET/ED's, or higher dimensionals, share no similar faith nor do they relate our religious beliefs as accurate, in accordance with their knowledge. What a crock.......FRAUD

johnkettler.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Entertainment at a price.

The price of many lives.

Shame On Camelot and those who Work with them.

Blessings for the true whistleblowers they left in the dust.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Looking at the ongoing "boom" sounds from notable regions, a high consideration that projectcamelot could be the viable answer for the sounds. It is talked about in many strategic moves for taking control. Ask H.G. Wells - a novel, movie and very probable! - Scarey huh?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

The guy's not a fraud because he says someone else, in this case, the ETs, don't believe in your particular religion.

I've been listening to this interview for an hour now and he has no details, it all seems an aggregation from other informants like Fulford and Wilcock, and he doesn't seem smart enough to have had the jobs he claims to. I judge people by how fast their brains work, how agile their vocabulary is. This guy, like Drake, seems slow and not all that bright. I'd give him a bit of a pass if it was an overnight 4 am C2C show, but not for this. He also badmouths Drake's info, which I think is a dicey proposition. How does he know that someone else's intel is less complete than his own? Add to that, that his own website is very eager to collect money, and....

top topics

join