It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help regarding skin condition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Indeed the CDC claims 4/5 have oral herpes, which is spread all over the place thru sharing cups, utensils, foods, kissing, etc.

Oral herpes can spread to the eyes, penis, anus, vagina, basically any mucosa tissue are the vulnerable target generally.

It's possible to have genital herpes on the mouth etc vicey versa, there are a few strains but they are all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.

YES the virus can be spread even when she is suppressing the blisters with Aciclovir/Zovirax etc and there is no cure once you get it, everyone just keeps taking the antivirals creams/pills to "HIDE" the fact taht they have oral or genital herpes.

Good luck, the way I see it if you "love" someone enough you don't need to have intimate sexual contact with them, unless you're like reproducing or something. Or, if your love is limited to sexual love.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I would suggest talking to your doctor and NOT taking the advice of people on a public forum...

Even though it might be good advice... consult your physician, not your fellow ATS members

edit on 21-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Absolutely, some help and support from ATS, why not?

But medica advice? indeed, from a professional. (duh)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Best treatment is Dead Sea & Goat's Milk products or better still - paw paw products that has been VERY successful here in Australia

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

You should go on an anti-fungal diet.

Drink anti-fungal teas and tinctures.

Wash your body and scalp with baking soda.

Don't eat wheat, glutinous foods, or refined sugars.

Your skin condition will clear up for sure.

I can back this up with personal experience. Also for general skin irritation I make an ointment of the following:
Grapeseed oil, Tea Tree oil, Neem oil, and a few drops of Eucalyptus. The tea tree and neem you use only a few tsp to a cup or so of the grapeseed. The Neem is an antifungal/microbial, and the tea tree is antiseptic and antiflammitory. Plus this concoction wards off mosquitos since the neem is natural insecticide.

Use pine tar soap, take MSM (from natural pine lignum if possible) in huge doses (3-4 g daily) the body needs sulfur, esp skin, and MSM is a great safe source.

Also huge doses of garlic can be beneficial as an antiparasitical which benefits the skin.

Don't take love advice off the internet, if you love somebody, you love somebody. Good luck

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
How exactly do antifungal treatment,

have an antiVIRAL benefit?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I wasn't able to find much , but I was able to dig up some articles in medical journals. Looking in medical journals and case studies at this point seems to be your best bet.
anagen.ucdavis.edu...

Eczema herpeticum (EH), or Kaposi varicelliform eruption, is a potentially life-threatening viral infection that arises in pre-existing skin conditions. In some cases, it may progress to fulminating, life-threatening infection and can have severe sequelae, including herpes keratitis, disseminated infection with visceral involvement, and death [1, 2]. Mortality ranges from 1 to 9 percent [3], with reported rates as high as 75 percent before the advent of effective antiviral drugs [4]. The true incidence of EH is not accurately known, because of its rarity and a lack of large studies

edit on 21-2-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
How exactly do antifungal treatment,

have an antiVIRAL benefit?

The antifungal advice is for his pre-existing condition: seberrhoeic dermatitis

The only antiviral advice I have for herpes is: Don't.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Damn dude. You got problems.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Farnhold,

Look, this really isn't the best place to seek answers for these issues. No one knows "if you truly love her or not", so i wouldn't listen to anyone but your own heart. As for the herpes (oral), its not a big deal. I personally don't have it and never have, nor does my partner or child, but what i will say it, no amount of "cold sores" on the lips would stop me from being with the one i love.

Make an appointment to talk to your GP and quiz him about your fears, he'll either re-assure you or explain the risks better than us here on ATS.

Don't put your life choices in the hands of strangers...you'll regret it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join