It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true method they will create a NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello, i whould like to start by stating that this is just my theory about the method the so called "elite" plan to create a New World Order. This theory is not presented with facts but with logical thinking and observations taken over the course of the 3 and a half years the economic crisis has plagued our world.

With that being said, lets start:

The Global Financial Crisis as we all know is an event triggered by the burst of the United States housing bubble that led to the crash of many sectors of the economy.

I am not going to go in depth, explaining what the economic crisis is and what happened, for that i have left you links in the definition above so that you can do some research yourselves if you are interested.

Ok so by now you may be asking, what does this have to do with the new world order?

Well it does, because this crisis and the following recession has left a lot of countries in an economic check that is slowly leading to a checkmate. For example, Greece is aproaching the checkmate because their government is taking more and more money from the EU, the IMF and the World Bank.

Now to explain my theory: The "elites" are trying to bring as many countries as they can into a check position from an economic point of view and in that position they will "buy" those countries by using the IMF or the EU if the countries are EU members. They will persuade them to take the money which is impossible to pay back and because of that they will have to obey the rules set by the money-holders and if they try to escape this they will be bombed and taken over by the "elites" that will most surely use the NATO and UN armies.

I hope this has made you think about how "they" are using their biggest weapon, money, on us.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What you speak about, has already happened.
Panama, Ecuador, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia(they like it tho), Many other small countries. And the ones who dont agree, get bombed (iraq, afphan, libya, kuwait, vietnam, etc)

the IMF and World Bank have been doing this since WW2, The NWO is already here my friend, they have been here for a long time. At least the last 200 years.

We need an NWO, because the old world order isn't working for the vast majority of people.
edit on 20/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
its been an NWO for 10000 years,

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Hello, i whould like to start by stating that this is just my theory about the method the so called "elite" plan to create a New World Order. This theory is not presented with facts but with logical thinking and observations taken over the course of the 3 and a half years the economic crisis has plagued our world.

With that being said, lets start:

The Global Financial Crisis as we all know is an event triggered by the burst of the United States housing bubble that led to the crash of many sectors of the economy.

I am not going to go in depth, explaining what the economic crisis is and what happened, for that i have left you links in the definition above so that you can do some research yourselves if you are interested.

Ok so by now you may be asking, what does this have to do with the new world order?

Well it does, because this crisis and the following recession has left a lot of countries in an economic check that is slowly leading to a checkmate. For example, Greece is aproaching the checkmate because their government is taking more and more money from the EU, the IMF and the World Bank.

Now to explain my theory: The "elites" are trying to bring as many countries as they can into a check position from an economic point of view and in that position they will .

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
its been an NWO for 10000 years,

please explain how it's been a new world order for 10000 years when the NWO is a one world government and currency and still has to be put into place???

new topics

top topics

join