It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has an abductee ever set off a metal detector?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In this episode of UFO hunters an abductee had an implant in his leg measured by radio frequency, they detected an outer space frequency of 59 gigahertz. This means that someone put the implant in his leg and is using outer space signals. Human or alien, this man's experiences mean something real and he is not disillusioned. Little known to the world, radio frequency of an implant was first measured in the early fall of 1980 by Dr. Bennewitz, a scientist who excited the head security of the Air Force when he showed aliens walking around on a viewscreen. Dr. Bennewitz explained scientifically how he made the equipment to capture screens from the alien ships and their underground base. They together went straight to washington about it, but off course washington isn't going to put it on all the newpaper headlines, they sicced the NSA on them both like a pack of pitbulls. So I was wondering if an abductee went to the airport would they be able to walk through the security metal scanner and set it off with nothing on them, let me know if anyone has heard this before in their research.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I would suspect if someone had been abducted and did have an implant it wouldn't set off a modern metal detector. Even modern surgical implants for limp fracture repairs or spinal surgery stabilization are made of titanium which doesn't set off detectors. Which is good...since I have new "metal" in my back and I usually have enough trouble at airports as it is...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks for this. It was very interesting that it was giving of a 59 ghz range frequency, then when detached from the body, stopped emitting the signal...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Yeah. I did. 'Kept removing metal things and the danged thing still went off.. They finally sat me down and came back in a couple of minutes and told me I could go on to my flight.

I think the cause was a couple of heart artery stents that were installed back in '05 or so. I didn't realize that until later. Stents can be metal or plastic. I don't know about mine, but I thought for some reason that they were plastic.

My belief is that since we know that ETs have psi sensing abilities sufficiently enough to single us out and control us (abductees anyway) from a distance and probably are augmented with quantum computers or some such, that they don't use radio frequencies, at least, not as we know them.

You may want to stop and ask if that frequency "detected" was coming from the supposed implant or from space? How does the two connect? If the implant was broadcasting on a particular frequency, which we must assume, how does anybody know that it was then somehow connect to space versus normal air? If that frequency was detected coming from space, how was it traced to the supposed implant?

I'm sorry, the story doesn't work for me. I don't believe anything Dr. Leir (SP?) claims either. I guess you can call me a skeptical abductee. You get that way after awhile. There are gobs of wannabes around.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
How interesting. I also have an implant in my leg. I didn't watch the video though. Was the implant in the lower leg, by chance? Lower right leg, in my case. And yes, I set them off all the time. I don't wear any jewelry at all nor even make-up. And strangely, they can never find anything with the handheld detectors. It's been a bit of a bummer since my husband (now ex) works for an airline. We used to travel a lot. I avoid travel now. I haven't been back to the states in 17 years this summer, simply because I don't want to be turned inside out looking for whatever sets it off. "Oh yes, sir. I know. It's just an alien implant. I'm safe though. Honest!"

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Thanks for this. It was very interesting that it was giving of a 59 ghz range frequency, then when detached from the body, stopped emitting the signal...

My guess is that the human body was somehow the power source for the device...how I dont know, but its a possibility...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
How interesting. I also have an implant in my leg. I didn't watch the video though. Was the implant in the lower leg, by chance? Lower right leg, in my case. And yes, I set them off all the time. I don't wear any jewelry at all nor even make-up. And strangely, they can never find anything with the handheld detectors. It's been a bit of a bummer since my husband (now ex) works for an airline. We used to travel a lot. I avoid travel now. I haven't been back to the states in 17 years this summer, simply because I don't want to be turned inside out looking for whatever sets it off. "Oh yes, sir. I know. It's just an alien implant. I'm safe though. Honest!"

Can I ask you a question? I am curious. Does it not scare you to have that in you? Regardless of what anyone believes about aliens and UFO's it just seems scary to me. To think/know there is such an implant in me.

I would be worried about why it is there. Were they tracking me? If so, why? You know? So I am just curious really, about how this affects you, emotionally/psychologically.

Now, I am not sure if I have ever been abducted. I do have some experiences that happened as a kid, that makes me wonder...But still I am hesitant to say yes I was. I don't think I have ever had any kind of implant though...None that I know of anyway.

So, how does having one effect you personally?
edit on 20-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Why do you think the Screening has been set up the TSA??

There is someone on ATS (poor fellow) who when going through a TSA screen at an airport, the TSA operative said 'We got another one'.

Do you think they are collecting info on Terrorists NO!!! Not according to some reports of pipe bombs going through without detection.
They are collecting info on sleepers/contactees/abductees. As these people are deemed very dangerous by Governments because they have been taught how to walk through walls and other superhuman stuff.

What do you really think the FEMA camps are for? To contain the sleepers.

I killed all my Military implants by using neodymium magnets. I think the alien ones can be too.

Bin the tin foil hats, use silk headscarves. Why do you think the Royalty wear silk scarves???? To stop scalar waves=the mind control waves.

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I...can't decide if you are being serious or making a joke....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by AriesJedi

I...can't decide if you are being serious or making a joke....

I'm not sure it matters...???

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I get what you mean, but for what it is worth, it did matter to me. I am just really curious to see what their response might be. I suppose curiosity killed the cat, but luckily, I am a real dog.

I do think they were being serious... But sometimes it is hard to tell and here I am with my open mind and even I am thinking...Do they really believe that?

So, I am just curious to see what they have to say.
edit on 20-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I'm just as curious to be honest. And in reality..if TSA wasn't such a group of clowns to begin with it might really make me wonder. Sometimes the ideas that are the farthest out there are the most likely to be true ones....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Thanks I am convinced now that people have had these issues even in airports. I may delve deeply into an alien presence but there is a lot of evidence supporting humans making advanced techology to 'trick' the world. But the phenomenon is more paranormal in nature, I would believe that the hidden government can make orbs of light that fly at intense speed like the foo fighters of 1944. Mutilating cattle maybe, but abducting people out of their cars, it is just too strange...

You know I commend the UFO Hunters show that got canceled by the hidden government after they aired the Dulce epidose (which involves the Dr. Bennewitz truth they don't want us to know (though Bill Birnes failed to mention him)), because even though they brushed off the 59 ghz in this episode at 15:00 they found an instance where a rancher discovered a 'moving' implant by a metal detector in a mutilated cow. The rancher claims the object was intelligent and moving away from his readings.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I've had it for so long that it's hard to say how or whether it affects me or in what way(s). When my sister and I were very small, we played outside all day every day. One day, we went in for lunch and our mother asked what we had been doing. My sister announced that we had been in a rocket ship and had gone far away. I am older than her by 15 months and I couldn't recall what we had been doing. We were apparently late for lunch.

When I was about 12, I fell off a swing and hit my shin. It swelled up rather too large for "normal" and I was taken to the doctor. A military doctor, since my father was military. They took an x-ray and the doctor said that I had some sort of something that looked to him like a wire that bone had grown around. It would just float around my body freely and never cause me any trouble. It is true that it causes me no real trouble, per se, but it has never moved. It's still right there where it was all along. Periodically the whole area will ... I want to say that it heats up but it's not hot to the touch. It's the sensation of heat. It does produce some sensations too, with increasing frequency over the past few years. Over those same years, I have had a great number of paranormal events that I cannot call mere chance. When I notice this sensation happening, I feel like it's more a message to pay attention to something that's going on either around me or being "downloaded" to me.

My sister has had a pregnancy "disappear" in the fourth month, with no hormonal traces let alone tissue remnants to confirm what was clearly a fetus in the ultrasound just a couple of weeks earlier.

I have been visited by aliens occasionally but never with any fear at all.

Let me just say that my father was a Navy computer programmer back in the old days. Our alleged rocket ship journey occurred in probably 1967-68. We weren't big tv watchers either, my sister and I. We had more important things to do like catching fish and watching clouds and climbing trees. Plus our mother never let us come in during the day except for lunch. Bedtime was 6pm. We were up with the sunrise, got our own breakfasts and went out. That was how things were. No real fodder for flights of fancy.

I don't know how we became selected for this particular "contribution" to our lives; whether it's because our family is from very near Roswell, NM, whether it was due to our father's work (started out in the AF at Kirtland and later went on to do some programming for Voyager at the Pentagon), whether it was because we were outside all the time unattended near Naval bases, or whether we have some other attributes that they might find of value. We're all Rh negative in our family, though none of our offspring are. None of our children have had this aspect in their lives, to our knowledge. There are possibly other reasons too, but those needn't be brought to light at this stage. I suspect we'll all know who's who and why at some point in the not too distant future. At least I hope so.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Sure, Agent Scully
in season 3 or 4 it think

top topics

join