It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Seal Team Six Commander: Israel Responsible For Global Terror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I see the technique. I can't elucidate the motive and it may be ad-hoc. It does have a terribly nice ring to it.

SEAL TEAM SIX, are fantastic. No seals have ever had opinions before. SEAL TEAM SIX killed Osama live while the President watched you know. Truly no seal team has ever had such an great breadth of specific sell to the public like SEAL TEAM SIX. The that unfortunate accident where some of SEAL TEAM SIX died (or were reassigned maybe). I bet the government was just trying to hush up SEAL TEAM SIX about how they didn't really kill the real bin Laden. Now those Israelis are really getting uppity giving orders to the White House and SEAL TEAM SIX commander...he's on the job.

I really like SEAL TEAM SIX. Don't you?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We are seeing the politicization of our our covert operators by the Obama administration. They exploited the mission when the "got" Osama and did it again recently when the same alleged unit penetrated Somalia to rescue American Hostages.

In years past we would have never heard of such operations until many years after the fact. Period. Obama is pushing a new type of military engagement via his "Obama Doctrine". It's the progressive fantasy come true. It is an approach focused on using targeted operations conducted by airpower, special operations forces, and the intelligence community, alongside cooperation with strategic partners to achieve its objectives.

USSOCOM is going to get rather busy in the months to come.

In the aftermath of Obama's massive downsizing of our military we see a new trend take center stage. Out are invasions and occupations by large U.S. ground forces. In are supporting partners and using unique, over-the-horizon capabilities such as airpower, drones, and special operations forces to achieve U.S. objectives. Money saved here will be money spent on "other programs" at the top of Obama's agenda.

Drones Drones Drones Spec Ops ...... All being manipulated by Obama's regime.
edit on 22-2-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I feel very badly for Seal Team Five and Seven. They must feel left out of all the SEAL TEAM SIX book deals

I'm waiting excitedly for the SEAL TEAM SIX after school special. I think it could be directed by, James McTeigue and I think it should be cast by the person who cast the guy who shot Ghaddafi in the head.

edit on 2012/2/22 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassandranova
If you look at Israel geopolitically, it is surrounded by hostile neighbors

They used to be. Looking at the changes on the map Israel doesn't have as much to worry about anymore.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I've heard that the new Seal Team Six with Oxyclean(!) can even get tough stains out of my dirty shirt collars!

I am actually one that does get where you are coming from, Aeons.

I can't even believe you just threw that down like that.

Icarus much?

X.

I feel very badly for Seal Team Five and Seven. They must feel left out of all the SEAL TEAM SIX book deals

edit on 22-2-2012 by Xoanon because: ;lol:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Heh. It's almost like people are afraid to comment on this..

very astute observation

all one has to do is observe this place and realize why

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I'm waiting excitedly for the SEAL TEAM SIX after school special. I think it could be directed by, James McTeigue and I think it should be cast by the person who cast the guy who shot Ghaddafi in the head.

I like your style

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the truth IS antisemantic
but considering the definition of semite
and whos on the losing end of things usually
and who is causing it usually
one might say:
semites are antisemitic

Gerry Bruckhiemer did a nice job on the jessica lynch thing
could we get him to do a YouTube for cheap?

edit on 22-2-2012 by Danbones because: Aeons isn't expecting a star from me...damn its cold in hell today lol

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
Icarus much?

X.

Mighty Praise. OP did ask for it.

Think of me not as Icarus. Think of me as SteamPunk Aradia, and they be playing in my web.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I work with two ex-Navy seals and you would think they were Gods gift to...everything...hehe, well they act that way. I work with another guy who was an Army sniper and you would never know it, or know he was in the top 10 kill count of Army sniper history. The ex-seals stay clear of the guy with their hero attitudes.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

High Praise.

Being Hacked By Soccer Mommy might be an indication that people aren't doing things the right way.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I see the technique. I can't elucidate the motive and it may be ad-hoc. It does have a terribly nice ring to it.

SEAL TEAM SIX, are fantastic. No seals have ever had opinions before. SEAL TEAM SIX killed Osama live while the President watched you know. Truly no seal team has ever had such an great breadth of specific sell to the public like SEAL TEAM SIX. The that unfortunate accident where some of SEAL TEAM SIX died (or were reassigned maybe). I bet the government was just trying to hush up SEAL TEAM SIX about how they didn't really kill the real bin Laden. Now those Israelis are really getting uppity giving orders to the White House and SEAL TEAM SIX commander...he's on the job.

I really like SEAL TEAM SIX. Don't you?

I like straight answers to straight questions, but, I see you don't deal in that. You are quite amusing, though. the thread is yours. you earned it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't have your book of tricks to source out your criteria. If you provide it to me, I'll be happy to use the language used in the office.

In the meantime, I'll have to work from deconstructing your technique by its application.

Would you like to provide me with a clue as to where I might an example of your internal criteria language?
Then we can all talk the same jibber-jabber?
edit on 2012/2/23 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

seal team 6 isn't that a game for windows?

if israel is responsible for terrorism why is my cousin who is in the USAF deployed there with 10000 US soldiers
setting up missiles to hit iran right now?

He told me the whole country is pro american and they all speak english.

He says the women there are very pretty and on his r and r he wants to stay awol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin Chuck is full ofit and has been called out by the Teams! Needed money for Heart surgery and has now gone back into the shadows!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join