It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Seal Team Six Commander: Israel Responsible For Global Terror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi There. I don't know if this has been posted before(I didn't see it), and I found it quite interesting. first an excerpt from the article:

On January 23, AMERICAN FREE PRESS conducted an exclusive interview with Charles Patrick “Chuck” Pfarrer, III, author of the New York Times Best Seller, SEAL Target Geronimo: The Inside Story of the Mission to Kill Osama bin Laden, to get a better understanding of this elite fighting unit.

Pfarrer went through Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S) in 1981 and spent eight years as a SEAL, and was the Assault Element Commander of SEAL Team Six. He witnessed the 1983 Marine barracks bombing in Beirut and was one of the SEAL Team leaders responsible for the apprehension of Abu Abbas and the hijackers of the cruise ship Achille Lauro. He is now a successful author and Hollywood screenwriter with several of his works adapted for the silver screen, including Navy SEALs, Red Planet and The Jackal. He also serves as a consultant to government and industry on terrorism and counter-terrorism, special operations, terrorist operational methodology, counter-proliferation and terrorist employment of weapons of mass destruction.

His time in the Middle East gave him unique insights into the root cause of the troubles and violence in that region. Recounting the Shabra and Shatilla massacres in Lebanon, where between 2,000 and 10,000 innocent “old men, women and children” were murdered “in two nights of violence” by a Christian militia group, Pfarrer said that “during the massacre the Israelis fired flares over the camps so that the Christian militias could see what they were doing.” This event, he explained, “had a galvanizing effect on Arab opinion, and on the opinion of a 26-year-old college dropout named Osama bin Laden.” Pfarrer explained that “Israeli investigations found that Ariel Sharon was not just complicit but responsible for the massacre.”

The link to the article: americanfreepress.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have wondered why this never got any MSM play

www.aztlan.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sounds like he needs a "seal team zion" to sort those bastards out.

PS when Sharon dies the messiah comes back apparently....
edit on 20-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
holy crap!

That is REALLY serious. I can understand the guns. Even if they were fully automatic sub machine guns, but the explosives. They were definitely there to do some Iranian terrorism.

I wouldn't release them. They would stand trial for terrorism. They could have killed hundreds of people. Dynamite, grenades, WTF......a timer? in the heat of the moment while under fire from ....?....they would set the timer for their explosives and do what...?....kill some car they are ducking behind?

This is about as popular in MSM as Ron Paul.....no wonder they are not mentioned by fine American journalism.

They were acting nervous? Seems the tough guys are just as feeble as the rest of us. That's why I will never be intimidated by people like this. Take away their toys, and you can practically brush their teeth with your foot.

It also shows how a bunch of guys can stop even the most hardened terrorist. Sugar unionist.....LOL....take that MOSSAD....LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You wont be hearing about this on CNN, but if a bird takes a dump an it looks bad they will find a way to link it to Iran and it will be on CNN being aired 24-7. Shows that the media is biased against Iran and likes Israel and wants war with Iran.

Give this man a medal for speaking the truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
holy crap!

That is REALLY serious. I can understand the guns. Even if they were fully automatic sub machine guns, but the explosives. They were definitely there to do some Iranian terrorism.

This incident happened one month after 9/11. To this time, Iran was not the boogeyman. Other countries came first on the countries we must "wage war against list".

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Heh. It's almost like people are afraid to comment on this..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's more comprehensive reading on the subject here,

http:// wikispooks. com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

When you realise just who some of the Bush administration, and others really are, it will make you sick.

Copy and paste the link, and close the gaps I have made.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The entire "Seal Team Six" branding is a psychological op.

You should treat every story associated as if it is.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
And They Call Me.... THE THREAD KILLER!

I be all hacking your psycho-ology.

Subtlety. It is a lost art.
edit on 2012/2/21 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
And They Call Me.... THE THREAD KILLER!

I be all hacking your psycho-ology.

Subtlety. It is a lost art.
edit on 2012/2/21 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

I wish I had a clue what you're talking about. But, I don't.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I wish I had a clue what you're talking about. But, I don't.

Aeons is prone to gibberish, but don't mind her she's just being mysterious.

What is this seal team six? Am I to believe that there are six of them? Or is that there motto and brand? Also I have heard of Israel, some sort of country somewhere in the middle east among the other basses.

From your link.

“The Israeli/Palestinian problem is the mainspring for the clockwork of the trouble in the Middle East,” he continued, “and it’s in the best interests of America to help solve this problem.”

So are we like gonna go and liberate the Israelis now?

But sure why not, its best they solve a problem that they mostly helped create.

Team America to the rescue.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It is okay - the people who do get it are the people who should. See - mysterious.

You don't get the PsyOps thing, or you don't understand "Thread Killer?" I can't see how you end up online and not understand the Thread Killer, and I can't see how you end up on this board and not get what PsyOps are.

I guess it is possible you don't get either. Odd, but okay.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Heh. It's almost like people are afraid to comment on this..

Because it is impossible to argue Iran's wrongdoings, when a source such as this claims otherwise.

They avoid truth filled threads, and run on the propaganda threads.

Its a river, Its called De-nile.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you look at Israel geopolitically, it is surrounded by hostile neighbors and it relies upon having a considerable technological and force projection advantage vis-a-vis those neighbors to exist.

I think most people would agree with this assessment, so in light of that, is it surprising that Israel basically resorts to any means possible to keep their neighborhood a slum. It's like one of those cynical politicians from an impoverished area who wants free handouts for everyone who will take them, jail for those who won't, and has no compunctions about using force because they want to keep their position.

Anyone who looks at it objectively will say Israel does some pretty nasty things. The only disagreement is whether or not they are justified, but when you look at the fact that a state was basically transplanted there, this should have been prevented.

I don't blame the people living there for wanting to do so, or the many people on both sides who would want to co-exist. But, given the feelings on both sides, it's sadly inevitable that this will eventually end in big fight when members of the surrounding world opt to go their own path and move forward technologically, and when Israel draws the proverbial line in the sand.

And in some ways, if the world had fewer religious zealots, maybe it would be a more peaceful place, because to say faith isn't at the root of these conflicts is to overlook the obvious.

Or, more briefly, I believe the commander.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

His time in the Middle East gave him unique insights into the root cause of the troubles and violence in that region. Recounting the Shabra and Shatilla massacres in Lebanon, where between 2,000 and 10,000 innocent “old men, women and children” were murdered “in two nights of violence” by a Christian militia group, Pfarrer said that “during the massacre the Israelis fired flares over the camps so that the Christian militias could see what they were doing.” This event, he explained, “had a galvanizing effect on Arab opinion, and on the opinion of a 26-year-old college dropout named Osama bin Laden.” Pfarrer explained that “Israeli investigations found that Ariel Sharon was not just complicit but responsible for the massacre.”

The link to the article: americanfreepress.net...

This massacre was in direct response to the Lebanese Christian President Bashir Gemayel assassination by the PLO
And it was a fight between the PLO and the Christian militia whose leader had been assassinated.
The exact number of victims is disputed, from 700–800
These numbers were backed up by later satellite photos of the new grave-sites after the massacre.
10,000 innocent “old men, women and children” were murdered number was properganda by the PLO and during the "massacre" there was a major firefight between the militia and the illegal armed PLO units hiding in the camps
The Phalangist forces were under the direct command of Elie Hobeika,. Hobeika's actions were said to have been deeply influenced by the murder of his family and fiancée by Palestinian militiamen at the Damour massacre of 1976.
There is no direct evidence that the Israelis were firing the flares to help the Phalangist or that they were directly involved. Only indrectly was there any fault in that the Israelis did not step in the middle of a blood feud between the militia and the PLO because the camps had been placed off limits to the Israeli military because of the hidden PLO units hiding in the camps.

The PLO had a major part in more then one massacre of Lebanese Christians before the Lebanese Christians got revenge.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It is okay - the people who do get it are the people who should. See - mysterious.

You don't get the PsyOps thing, or you don't understand "Thread Killer?" I can't see how you end up online and not understand the Thread Killer, and I can't see how you end up on this board and not get what PsyOps are.

Yeah. I get both. Perhaps your way of communicating what you're trying to say is the issue. Care to elucidate? or is that not "mysterious" enough for you?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Old "Chuck" is more concerned with selling fiction and screenplays than he his with telling the truth. He's just setting up his next spy fiction novel.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yeah. I get both. Perhaps your way of communicating what you're trying to say is the issue. Care to elucidate? or is that not "mysterious" enough for you?

What do you not get about "Seal Team Six narrative's primary use is PsyOps?"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

What do you not get about "Seal Team Six narrative's primary use is PsyOps?"

What do you not get about the word "elucidate"? expand on your point. explain what you mean for those of us not as awesomely intelligent as yourself. psyops as in using the "Seal Team Six" as a catch-all brand? how is it psyops? how are they using it? to what end?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join