It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans for Ron Paul March 02-20-12 at 12 PM EST-- Live Video Here

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So if you gather a group of people together to protest they are automatically fringe? That's whats wrong. If you aren't with the status quo, just shut up and be told what to think. It's nothing more than complaining about people that complain.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Oh is that right?

Complaining to complain funny how the media reflected another tune about the Teapartiers and Stewarts little show and of course the most recent OWS "gatherings".

But hey since its Ron Paul no one gets to hold them to the same standards they held for those others.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Sek82

It's not hard to get people to "march" people rallied around Stewart and Colbert, the rallied around Glenn Beck

The only thing this does as paint Ron Paul supporters as the fringe element just like how those others are viewed.

Do not help Paul in fact it hurts him.
edit on 20-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

LMAO! Your logic confounds the human mind! HAHA! I'm starting to get a kick out of you, Neo!

I'm giddy with excitement in anticipation of the next gem that will depart your lips.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by juveous

Oh is that right?

Complaining to complain funny how the media reflected another tune about the Teapartiers and Stewarts little show and of course the most recent OWS "gatherings".

But hey since its Ron Paul no one gets to hold them to the same standards they held for those others.

Translator to clarify this comment, please?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yeah that logic who listed 4 ats members who are veterans who do not support Paul or marched in Washington.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah that logic who listed 4 ats members who are veterans who do not support Paul or marched in Washington.

I have no idea what you are talking about. What four vets are you referring to?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by juveous

Oh is that right?

By all means hold them to some standards. All I said is that is what was wrong. The media is wrong. That kind of mindset is wrong. People trying to pick sides on who's protest matters, they all matter. Maybe not the Westboro Baptist Church, but damn, can't we show some frustration about the current state of Government policy without fighting over who is better at it?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Really now because ATS echoed them didn't see anyone saying it was wrong but hey Ron Paul their messiah it's wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hey, Neo, I have to say....it's been real, dude....but I'm gonna have to tune you out for the remainder of this thread, because I'm startin' to trip on your vernacular, man....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

reply to post by juveous

Really now because ATS echoed them didn't see anyone saying it was wrong but hey Ron Paul their messiah it's wrong.

Echoed who, OWS, the media or Westboro Babtist Church? And how?
edit on 20-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

ATS doesn't have an opinion. I know there is a member called abovetopsecret, but last time i checked, its a bunch of differing opinions. So if you wanna call out some members who can't make up their mind, then go ahead.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Echoed who, OWS, the media or Wesborough Babtist Church? And how?

"Wesborough Baptist Church?" LLMMAAAOOO

Thanks.....I am now going to have to schedule hernia surgery.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Dear neo96,

NO. you are wrong. I had to leave this thread because I had matters to attend to, yet I am slightly depressed I had to miss the opportunity to reply to your threads as they were being read for the first time by others. Yes, you might be able to say that I created this to show that the military supports Ron Paul (though really I wanted it covered because I knew the media wouldn't, people need information on what happens, not solely information on what someone thinks about it ). HOWEVER I see that throughout all your posts you generalize the Ron Paul supporting system as being the one that is flawed, when in actuality it is the government. I support all the people in the military that are good people. Now, that doesn't mean 100% of the people in uniform deserve that power, but anyone who is willing to die for me has my respect. Now what I DO NOT support is how the military is conducted. Useless wars make me angry at the Commander in Chief, not the people who serve him, got it?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Cool

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

reply to post by NightGypsy

reply to post by Wookiep

reply to post by eLPresidente

Thanks guys for holding the fort down while I was gone.

Thanks to Gyps for the constant updates since before the thread had many views, and sticking it through.Thanks to juvs for chiming in on what matters, wook for the above-fair logic, and thanks to elPres for the awesome vids and pics!

The biggest thing I learned today (besides that some people will deny Ron Paul even with all the proof and logic in the world) was that there are many people out there fighting for us in America. I am not speaking for the entire military, don't want neo to get upset or anything, but I can say that those who showed up today demonstrated the same courage and leadership that I assume they demonstrate on the battlefield. I am glad to know that people, even within the ranks of the government, are awake to reality and are willing to do something about it.

RP 2012!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ONE SECOND FOR EVERY DEATH (SUICIDE & COMBAT) SINCE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I think its too late for the OP, but we should really compile all videos and photos into a single OP so ATS can see.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I agree. Lots of good footage. and I'm sure its just one of the many marches we'll see this year for Ron Paul if he get's Nomination. Hell, he got a march in 2008 after losing in Primaries
So it just goes to show how strong the message is.

Any other candidate had this going for them, it would be the first thing to be reported. If you don't see that there are special interest conspiring to silence Ron Paul, then you are one hell of skeptic!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hmm good idea! If you do that, I will watch for it to give it a flag and some bumps. Or if you don't want to do it, I could give it a shot. We need to start compiling a "best" of for RP. We would need to do it in sections though. Best of RP in the debates, best (worst really) media shut-outs of RP, best of RP rallys, etc. If we do that, then it would be much easier as points of reference for future ATS debates as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Dear Sheep

protesting will do absolutely no good.
it's a waste of time.
Rothschild and the Illuminati will
never allow Paul to become presidente.

but feel free to scream your guts out.
it will never be heard. never has, never will.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join