It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans for Ron Paul March 02-20-12 at 12 PM EST-- Live Video Here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Romney can't even buy this with his quarter billion net worth.

Obama can't even buy this with the endless federal reserve printing and taxpayer money.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

45 F with windchill Washington, DC

Never enough to detour vets and strong military personnel though. Plus, I think we can all agree Paul is worth it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is amazing. Has there ever been a march of this nature by the MILITARY in U.S. history in support of an individual candidate for president? I don't think so. This is historical.

edit on 20-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I hope they get a legitimate count of how many vets participated in this march so the media doesn't try to downplay the numbers if they cover it. At one point, someone estimated 600, but it looks like more than that to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
This is amazing. Has there ever been a march of this nature by the MILITARY in U.S. history in support of an individual candidate for president? I don't think so. This is historical.

We WERE

we ARE

& we will CONTINUE

To be on the right side of history.

All of you Ron Paul supporters out there, you made this happen. YOU DID.

Keep it up, the Ron Paul rLOVEution is alive and well, we will not stop until we RESTORE AMERICA NOW.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

elPresidente....did you see the pics I put up on Facebook of the Ron Paul Sign Bomb we did yesterday? It was cool.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
MEANWHILE....

In the last week, 14,000 people came out to see Ron Paul.

3,000 waited in the snow to see Ron Paul in Idaho, firefighters turned away 800 due to capacity concerns.

This should be a national headline and you know it but you also know it won't happen.

THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I didn't because I just got home last night after a 3 day stint of Ron Paul'ing. I will soon though.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
all i can say is "wow"

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I will be shocked if this event is covered in the evening news at all. They have a way of news suppression that clearly shows this is not the land of the free press. I hope I'm wrong, but after hearing the coverage of the annual Pro-Life march dwindled to only a quick mention on Fox only, be prepared for nothing.

Some people on the chatlines on the live feeds were commenting that they were personally contacting the news media to inquire if they were covering the march and some news media personnel were simply hanging up on them. Fox told someone they didn't have anyone to cover the event. Wow....lol

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Where are all of our anti-paul members on this fine day? Only crickets chirping.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
the stream has been cut

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
MEANWHILE....

In the last week, 14,000 people came out to see Ron Paul.

3,000 waited in the snow to see Ron Paul in Idaho, firefighters turned away 800 due to capacity concerns.

This should be a national headline and you know it but you also know it won't happen.

THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT.

That Santorum "surge" pic always cracks me up.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
its back now

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow, watching it live on Ustream and it seriously is amazing and awe-inspiring. But this makes me wonder. If these type of protests/rallies keep occurring, how long until Ron Paul is arrested for "terrorism" and "inciting violence"?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Watching events such as this make even more of a case for the widespread voter fraud that has been occurring up to now.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yep it's that 1% time agian only on ATS will people create threads bashing the military 99% of the time right until that 1% rolls around to support their "guy" or little cause.

I honestly have contempt to those who use the military as props if you give a crap about them at all your support should be 100% of the time and that means:

Through the good,the bad and the damn right nasty which is why the 1% and the 99% is relevant.

1% like i said a cause, a person or reaffirmation of their belief systems

99% the rest of the time they are nazi,murdering baby killers.

No matter how much they try to have it both ways you can't and there are people out there who see through this bs.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I honestly have contempt to those who use the military as props if you give a crap about them at all your support should be 100% of the time and that means: Through the good,the bad and the damn right nasty which is why the 1% and the 99% is relevant. 1% like i said a cause, a person or reaffirmation of their belief systems 99% the rest of the time they are nazi,murdering baby killers. No matter how much they try to have it both ways you can't and there are people out there who see through this bs.

Your argument in this regard does not apply, I'm afraid. Firstly, not one person in this thread has called our troops Nazi murdering baby killers. Speaking solely for myself, I DO NOT support those who, given all the facts, STILL choose to sign up for the military knowing they are likely to be assigned to active combat in these illegal wars because these wars are not being fought for freedom in America. They are wars for profit and the loss of life is unwarranted and inhumane.

However, I have the UTMOST RESPECT for military personnel who have served and have been courageous enough to acknowledge and accept the horrible truth about how this government has essentially betrayed their trust and used them for nefarious reasons....all of which amount to PROFIT. Furthermore, I extend my most sincere thanks to them for having the greatest courage of all...and that is to stand up against a corrupt government and declare their loyalty to the American people, especially at the risk of their own futures.

THESE, INDEED, ARE THE WOMEN AND MEN DESERVE OUR THANKS.

You will get nowhere with your ignorant generalities here.

I would also like to know when you acquired the role of U.S. military's "Public Opinion Hitler," ordained with the responsibility to tell Americans what their opinions of our troops should be?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Sure it applies as any Ats search will provide ample evidence to support that heres 2 and there are more among hundreds.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Illegal wars?

Profit?

Not an original thought there just regutirated garbage.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Sure it applies as any Ats search will provide ample evidence to support that heres 2 and there are more among hundreds.

Illegal wars?

Profit?

Not an original thought there just regutirated garbage.

Right back atcha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join