It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans for Ron Paul March 02-20-12 at 12 PM EST-- Live Video Here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Did you hear him say they were gonna "turn their backs on the White House?" LOL.....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I did not, I must have been doing something and did not hear, thought it makes sense, none of them are facing the White House, what a statement!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
ronpaulflix.com... n=Feed%3A+RonPaulFlix+%28Ron+Paul+Flix%29

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
watching the live stream, great stuff.

A majority wore sunglasses, to be incognito I'm guessing.

Doing a silent salute now for a LOOOONG time, powerful symbolism.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Turning their backs on the White House....whoa.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Obama and the rest of the candidates WISH they had this kind of support.

We all know who the President SHOULD be.

ALL MAJOR NETWORKS ARE PRESENT INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL MEDIA, THIS IS NOT GOING UNNOTICED.

THIS IS A MAJOR EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION.

Adam Kokesh in the rally said WE WILL DO THIS THE PEACEFUL WAY OR THE HARD WAY.

edit on 20-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Yeah the military elites tried pretty hard into scaring people not to come... but still, with that in mind look at the turnout! And yeah, they are silent and doing a great job of it. They are trying to go for 45 minutes if I understand it correctly.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"SALUTE"...to our Troops....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Yeah Mitt Romney can't even buy this kind of support! I am glad this is getting coverage, now we can only hope it is covered accurately. It would be a shame to see the media give this two minutes of time on air, and put a horrible spin on it. I could see them just showing the silent part and saying, "And the crowd gathered for Obama in silence to show appreciation for taking down Bin Laden " or some BS like that... ugh I am not in the correct mindset, truth will be revealed!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just wanted to pop in and thank you for the thread Physics! I will be checking this and the live stream when I can.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Now I'm arguing with one of my friends on Facebook who is an Obama supporter because she says the moment of silence for those who've committed suicide under Obama's watch is a morbid act. I told her it's not half as morbid as the fact that our troops are committing suicide because of the mental anguish they've endured over serving numerous tours of duty in unjustified wars based on lies.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Yeah Mitt Romney can't even buy this kind of support! I am glad this is getting coverage, now we can only hope it is covered accurately. It would be a shame to see the media give this two minutes of time on air, and put a horrible spin on it. I could see them just showing the silent part and saying, "And the crowd gathered for Obama in silence to show appreciation for taking down Bin Laden " or some BS like that... ugh I am not in the correct mindset, truth will be revealed!

No, the way they'll spin it is to try to make the vets who participated in this march appear unpatriotic and treasonous for turning their backs on their own country.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Ask her to volunteer enlistment immediately, that you'd be happy to deliver her the forms so she could be deployed and then face the reality that these veterans are now facing or have faced before their suicide.

Is all of that really worth not being able to get over the fact that she made the wrong choice to support Obama?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Is all of that really worth not being able to get over the fact that she made the wrong choice to support Obama?

It's a prime example of how this two-party system has brainwashed the public. This blind loyalty will wind up causing America's demise if people don't snap out of it. I have no tolerance for any of it anymore...even with my own friends. Seriously.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The only feed that seems to be working right now is the MegMclain one, so you all know. The other ones seem to be off air temporarily

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here's another stream, this one seems to be working...ok.

www.ustream.tv...

The other one has been frozen for a bit now.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm also seeing a lot of people refer to these wars as "Obama's wars." REALLY????? Another symptom of bipartisan politics. How quickly people forget when--and at whose hand--these wars originated.
edit on 20-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So beautiful. I see people chanting for Paul, and then outta nowhere, END THE FED END THE FED PRESIDENT PAUL PRESIDENT PAUL END THE FED END THE FED!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nearly 1000 US military active duty and veterans marching in freezing D.C. protesting and chanting PRESIDENT PAUL & END THE FED.

Ron Paul is undeniable.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I will be shocked if this event is covered in the evening news at all. They have a way of news suppression that clearly shows this is not the land of the free press. I hope I'm wrong, but after hearing the coverage of the annual Pro-Life march dwindled to only a quick mention on Fox only, be prepared for nothing.

If covered the camera shots will make it look like a low turn out and the estimated attendance will make you want to scream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join