It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrology for Feb-April: "We'll see the tearing down of false structures"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Found this article today and thought it worthwhile to post here FYI. What I usually do when I find something interesting like this that makes specific predictions for dates, I make note of the dates in my calendar and see if anything indeed happens on the dates.

Source

Mars went retrograde on January 23, late in the day, when the Year of the Dragon came in; a most auspicious timing of events which is revealing the aggressive destruction of false forms, the abuse of military power, and violent human protesting. It is not at all a surprise that it has come to this, the harsh cry of liberty or death, and when you leave the world in a state of ‘nothing left to lose,’ then history has shown that this is how revolutions are born.

SNIP

This period will force those who wear suits and carry guns to re-think their positions; they will become tired; they will not be sure what they are defending anymore; they will see that they alone cannot control the masses, until they finally have to make that final decision: to disarm or open fire on innocent people. They were always destined to come to this juncture in their lives, and the choices they make will determine their spiritual and karmic paths, which they will bind themselves to, by their actions. Each and every one of them will have to make that choice.

SNIP

But now everything is different, because the attack is coming from all sides on those who wish to keep humanity suffering. The energies on earth have shifted, and these retrograde planets are having powerful effects on those who are not aware that the time has finally come to realise, that the way we were living on this planet, could not possibly continue.

I recommend to read the full article at the link above; it's quite long and quite fascinating, IMO. Let's hope "Spacemuffin" is right; it's just about time, after all, this is the year where stuff is supposed to happen...

There's also another, follow-up article by him or her. You can read it here.
edit on 20-2-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Nice find. I truly believe that major change i coming as major change has already begun with me over the last year or so. I just hope we see an end to the negative things here on this planet.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thanks, will keep an eye on these dates too

join