It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO morphing over Fresno 18.02.2012.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Very interesting footage and I'm not sure what to make of this one, so looking for some input here. Guys own words:

UFO MORPHING ? DAY TIME OVER FRESNO , MUST SEE kingufokid ufowizard robert thorson 2/18/12 10:30am cloudy calm day camera sony trv-103 with zoom lens attached. around 30-50 times. object went into the clouds and vanished. heading east and upwards.

Pretty sure that this isn't a hoax and that the object is definitely there, so what is it? Kinda disappointing how he doesn't zoom out for some kind of landscape perspective although it;s still interesting:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thats some pretty appauling footage.

Is there an original somewhere that isnt zoomed in or edited?

also whats up with the circular ring around the video....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Thats some pretty appauling footage.

Is there an original somewhere that isnt zoomed in or edited?

also whats up with the circular ring around the video....

Yeah, don't think the guy was aware that tripods have been invented
, and the ring is the zoom lense I think, no doubt an ATS'er with camera knowledge will be along soon

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Might be a telescope. But, could be a white back drop.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I watched it from beginning to end and it's pointless to try to gather any valuable information from it. No objects of reference that would allow for calculation of speed or size.

That could also be a black stain on a white wall filmed with a defective stuttering camera attached to a chainsaw.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Looks like a bird stain on a windshield. If it's not, I can make a video that looks just like this using bird poop and my 1980s VHS camera.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Looks like a loose rubbish bag to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
OK WTF was that, least convincing UFO footage ive seen

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I'd say the object is not shape shifting, but the cameras is causing this effect from constantly been distorted.

nice find anyway buddy

When the fook will it be my time to film this sht!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Someone will stabilise that and we'll get a better look. It looks like something we've seen in a couple of older videos, (which I can't remember). Anthony Woods' maybe?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The user name ufowizard taints the video for me. I quit watching about half way through.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
At first it looked like a fly on a lens to me, but then it seemed more like a piece of black lint. Does not look convincing to me at all. And why can't anyone ever hold a camera still enough to actually see anything clearly? Really, it's not that hard.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Someone will stabilise that and we'll get a better look. It looks like something we've seen in a couple of older videos, (which I can't remember). Anthony Woods' maybe?

Actually now that you mention it, you are correct. Just as well I don't care about S+Fs
, although I still don't know what that is

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Those freeze frames are not helpful at all, considering with all the shaking and jittering that the compression software in the video file will cause the object to look distorted. We may not be seeing the actual shape of object in those freeze frames, but rather an object whose appearance may be distorted by the video compression artifacts.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Um kingufokid? lol....yeah.....next...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The video was taken by a notorious hoaxer in the fresno, CA area. His name is Robert Thorson and his other channel is kingufokid. Several of his videos have been debunked and proven hoaxes from filming light towers to filming balloons. He even claims demons are in his TV and behind much of the fake plane video tripe on yt. He claims planes are really alien space craft in disguise. He was banned from this forum last year after i debunked him and he got real nasty claiming i was a government paid disinfo agent

I also stumbled on these blog's about his hoaxing and agendas a while back
yowcrooks.wordpress.com...
robertthorsonexposed.blogspot.com...

Lets just say he is a mentally unsound individual and people should be warned to stay away from him. Go ahead and tell him what he is filming is not a UFO you will be blocked and reported for "hate speech" to yt staff. As for the video itself it's probably one of his many balloons. He claims to see UFO's on a daily basis while everyone else sees planes. He is very unprofessional and doing this for attention.

just sayin

video still reveals a cluster of party balloons. His common method is shaking the early 80's fisher price camera so you do not get a clear look at his hoax footage.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thanks for the info mate, explains why the little turd has started posting kingufokidrules everywhere on YT, mentally unstable indeed

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What the hell is that noise? A lawn mower??

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
What the hell is that noise? A lawn mower??

Perhaps he was chasing the UFO down the street with his riding mower, one hand steering the riding mower, one hand on the camera -- hence the shaking and jittering.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
U.F.O. doesn't stand for alien Spacecraft!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join