It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange confrontation at Disneyland..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
you two remind me of the people in the video same type of bootcamp trainning.

It's called good up-bringing. My parents taught me if you want to avoid trouble, then don't put yourself in a position to get yourself in trouble. If you want to take a stand, then so be it. But be prepared to accept the consequences of it.

I see comments blaming the park or blaming the security guy. If the bully that got sprayed doesn't come looking for trouble, this is a non-issue.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When asked afterwards what he planned to do now, the somewhat confused and pepper sprayed man said, "I wanna go to Disneyland!"

edit on 20-2-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MattNC

was not aimed at you and i believe this statement as wellIt's called good up-bringing. My parents taught me if you want to avoid trouble, then don't put yourself in a position to get yourself in trouble. If you want to take a stand, then so be it. But be prepared to accept the consequences of it. i still believe it mas miss handled,there are kids around. it could of escalated worse.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by seedofchucky

well in that video it does look like they just walk up and pepper spray.have a look,again.lol by the way the man has tags on him? that over spraying could of gone worse,in place loaded with kids,is that the way to handle it? as you guys claim a ok.brain check.

edit on 20-2-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

No your looking at reaction , from whatever caused the other people to hold him in place, You don't know what happened before that . so don't just assume those people held him up, for a guard to come up and spray for no reason .

The first spray was reaction to whatever he did earlier. Heance why the other guys were holding him .

Secondly , he would not listen to instructions , and continued on his rant he got what he deserved.

Do you think the drunken fool cared about the kids ? I don't think so . The kids were kept far enough back , and the spray was controlled .

It was justified , it wasn't excessive . Its a great video to post on the internet.

To remind the rest of the drunken fools who don't know their limits or how to behave in a place with kids .

If you can't handle your booze stay home. Simple. Don't cry when the consequences weren't as nice as you had hoped they would be .

Simple.

If not pepper spray , what if he was shot with a gun ? Would that be excessive ?

What if he was tased?

How about if the crowd just had their way with him and gave him street justice?

End of the day , the situation was dealt with . Nobody got hurt (except the trauma of being witness to some kids), everyone went on their merry little ways.

ok.brain check

more like reality check
edit on 20-2-2012 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
BTW i would've kicked him in the face for ruining my day at Disneyland. Anyone who feels bad for this scum bag is an idiot. Like the woman in the video said there's children there. Go take that BS to a bar

like the house of blues and their 22oz tallboy cans of beer at disney in CA?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at

Originally posted by CaLyps0
BTW i would've kicked him in the face for ruining my day at Disneyland. Anyone who feels bad for this scum bag is an idiot. Like the woman in the video said there's children there. Go take that BS to a bar

like the house of blues and their 22oz tallboy cans of beer at disney in CA?

If you can't enjoy a beer responsibly, don't drink it at Disney.

Ox

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

He was being an aggressive tool bag. That's why he was pepper sprayed. You even hear someone say "that guy was swinging'". I'm tired of seeing threads like this where some moron is clearly being a moron and attacking some security officer or police officer and then when that officer defends themselves and smacks the hell out of the idiot they are bastardized. It's a joke. Stop society playing the victim. He deserved what he got. He's at a family place with kids around. He shouldn't be acting this way. Period.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Dam an i was hoping for a fight between mickey mouse an donald duck

Just a drunk move along nothing to see

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
He didn't comply and kept being aggreswsive that's why he kept being aggressive.

He's lucky he didn't get the **** kicked out of him

Yep and it's a shame that some idiots try to claim aggressive people are innocent and use it as any excuse to bash cops

Sad state of today's society

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Man goes to Disneyland.
Man gets drunk, rowdy, and allegedly is starting a ruckus and swinging at people.
Man gets pepper sprayed.
Man causes annoying woman to run her mouth.
Man who is drunk is only thinking of himself and not that he's a drunkard mucking up Disneyland.
Onlookers help the elderly security guard to contain the violent drunk man.
The moral of the story: Don't go to Disneyland if you're an alcoholic and a violent drunk.

OP: I'm failing to see the trouble other than a whole lot of people had to be inconvenienced by the drunk guy's antics. It seems to be a case of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Okay okay okay... The drunk guy punched the guard in the face...

Then the guard sprayed the drunk guys eyeballs out with pepper spray...

I would say they were both even at that point... So why did the guard pepper spray him for standing up and catching his breath?

I have NO idea! I'd say I'm on the drunk guys side for that reason. You shouldn't keep provoking a situation once it is apprently handled, all the guard had to do at that point was make sure he didn't go anywhere until the police showed up.

Right?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
All I got from the video is that I wouldn't feel too safe at Disney World.....

Talk about a poor excuse for a "security guard".

Pops needs to retire.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

I'm with you. This woman is as worse than the drunk. I would rather deal with him than have to listen to this big mouth lady screaming the whole time. They should have pepper sprayed her in the face to shut her up. She certainly wasn't helping the situation

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If I was there with my kids and If I saw an act like that arse hole was pulling he would have gotten more than pepper spray from me...

To me this is one case where more force was needed and I mean after the show was over, put him in the drunk tank with Brutis and pals and I bet he never screws up another families holidays for awhile if not forever.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
must make reply to obvious stupid thread just cause of annoying woman!

If I was the drunk, after the first pepper spray I'd run at the woman yelling "shut your mouth you WH*RE!"

If I was a bystander watching I'd pepper spray the annoying woman and blame it on the guard!

If I was the guard I'd pepper spray the woman till she stopped yacking!

........I really do not like that annoying woman!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
Okay okay okay... The drunk guy punched the guard in the face...

Then the guard sprayed the drunk guys eyeballs out with pepper spray...

I would say they were both even at that point... So why did the guard pepper spray him for standing up and catching his breath?

I have NO idea! I'd say I'm on the drunk guys side for that reason. You shouldn't keep provoking a situation once it is apprently handled, all the guard had to do at that point was make sure he didn't go anywhere until the police showed up.

Right?

I will tell you why the guard kept spraying, you get in a fight and you knock down your very aggressive opponent and what do you know......he gets back up for round two when you are not looking.

Listen to me here please, If you have a pissed up aggressive person around kids and old folks you do not fool around. Its like the gun rule, if you pull it you better be able to use it and I say great job in putting a Yob on his ass and keeping him there.

I hope the ass got his and then some, sorry for coming across as gung ho kill them all but that fellow had it coming and had it coming big time.

We have a few bars here in town where if he pulled that crap they would be pulling the river for him the next day and I kid you not.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The pepper spray used is pretty lame. A good pepper spray is a gel that coats your face and takes you out. This stuff was mild enough that the guy just got up and tried again. I highly recommend "Mace" (the brand name) 10% pepper gel with UV Dye. If the guard had used that, the guy would have been incapacitated enough that they could have sat around and waited for the cops without having six guys sit on him.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Disney land is the biggest waste of time and terrible environment for children. If anything the drunk should get a pat on the back. I think children at an early age should learn the harsh effects of alcohol abuse. The drunk at disneyland is far more educational than any of the nazi characters of Disney.

Good job mr. drunkard...Hopefully 10 years from now one of the child observers decides that taking a drink is not an option ever.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i hope that chicks takes it up the @

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com... here is another link to the video and a story giving more information this might clear some things up a bit

blogs.laweekly.com... even more info names the guy and evidently he was booked and arrested but still not completly clear on what happined
edit on 20-2-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join