It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange confrontation at Disneyland..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I saw this video and was really aggravated...

I can't see the initial confrontation, but...

about halfway through, they give the guy paper towels to wipe his face..

and then start pepper spraying him for no reason..

check it out..

any thoughts on this??????

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
He didn't comply and kept being aggreswsive that's why he kept being aggressive.

He's lucky he didn't get the **** kicked out of him

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Ok firstly that woman in the background is the most annoying person i have heard in months.

Secondly, this is the type of scenario you get when you put people who do not have a basic understanding of human behavior in positions of authority and give them a weapon and tell them to keep the peace. Unfortunately this happens all the time. Aggression =/= peace/

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

lol?

Guy's obviously causing a ruckus. Just some drunk being a buffoon at Disney Land.
I see nothing unusual about this.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
To be honest thats a time when i think using a taser would have been spot on.

Since i cant see what lead upto it for myself, im going to assume he did have it coming and pepper spray was next to usless to help control the situation, in fact acted like more like gas on a fire.

link   
The dude seemed drunk. I'd like to see what the initial cause was first before I pass judgement but the guy got what he deserved from what I saw.

link   
Theirs nothing strange about the confrontation,
The guy getting sprayed got what he deserved, and as Swizzy above me said, he's lucky he didnt get the S*** kicked out of him, because from what i've seen he needed and ass kicking.
What a jackass.
edit on 20-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i would have thought that disney would have plenty of undercover security,guess not.and man is that woman annoying or what?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Cant really judge because we dont know whats happening before they start filming. . .It does look like the man may be drunk, but it also looks like the guy who's pepper spraying him is overly using the spray. Maybe the guy with the spray cant handle a little bit of face to face confrontation and ended up spraying the man in the face because he has the power to do so, not really understanding that it should be the last resort - Or even more common, not caring.

I'm saying hes overly using it because we can clearly see around the 2minute mark that the man try's to stand up after been sprayed repeatedly, to try get his breath back and the man starts spraying him with it again, for no reason. So for me, I'll sum this incident up to a man been a bit aggressive, and another man with power abusing his power. Thats why we see the man who's been sprayed, attacking the person with the spray only.

Conclusion, both idiots.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
"theres kids around, you are at disney land!" - why dont you stop being nothing but a usless spectator and go and enjoy it and leave the staff to sort the guy out then? - unless of course you have a taser and a pair of handcuff on you.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
am i the only one that wants to choke that woman screaming through the whole video?

STOP IT ! STOP IT ! SOMEBODY STOP HIM ! SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE ! SOMEBODY HELP HIM!

SOMEBODY STOP HIM ! STOP IT ! STOP IT ! SOMEBODY HELP HIM !! CALL THE POLICE!!

shut up !!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It's not for no reason (the pepper spray), he continually uses abusive and threatening language and is clearly intoxicated.

I think the most annoying thing about the video is the Woman who keeps shouting "There are kids here, this is disneyland"

seriously... shut up.

I'm glad those other guys helped the old, out of shape security guard though.... everyone was just standing there.
edit on 20/2/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Would love to know..
-Where was this guys family? Who goes to DW alone?
-Wasn't that guy wearing dog tags?
-at least 4min of video after the incident which earned him the pepper spray and still no police you would think police response time to a place like Disney World would be better.
-Did the guy call 911 before he started filming with his I-phone?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Two observations

- Dude was drunk or wasted or something and wanted to be tough guy at Disneyland.

- The woman makes me want to run away, so I guess that's her best defense. That farking annoying "there are kids here!!!" is still drilling through my head.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcytaBill
Would love to know..
-Where was this guys family? Who goes to DW alone?
-Wasn't that guy wearing dog tags?
-at least 4min of video after the incident which earned him the pepper spray and still no police you would think police response time to a place like Disney World would be better.
-Did the guy call 911 before he started filming with his I-phone?

someone knows him . they say his name at the beginning trying to get him to calm down.

i would still rather go to disney world with him than that crow lady in the audio background.. ack ack ack ack !!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

Agree totally its not like she was going to subdue the guy. She should just be quiet and move along.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Someone should pepper spray that noisy bitch. Seriously!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

I'm saying hes overly using it because we can clearly see around the 2minute mark that the man try's to stand up after been sprayed repeatedly, to try get his breath back and the man starts spraying him with it again, for no reason. So for me, I'll sum this incident up to a man been a bit aggressive, and another man with power abusing his power. Thats why we see the man who's been sprayed, attacking the person with the spray only.

Conclusion, both idiots.

Totally agree.
2nd.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What struck me about this video was the dumb behaviour of the youth.. film the excitement, get hyped up on it and become loud and annoying also.

Seriously.. that girl. If she was so concerned about the children she would take them away from the "excitement" she stayed around to participate in... and start to order the aggressive man to get on the ground as if SHE was a Police women.

Why do so few people see this problem?

The guy, well he obviously had an issue that was not being dealt with properly, so he obviously escalated and copped some Mace in the yes.. and I too would have punched anyone who sprayed my eyes... just human nature to defend oneself when being hurt.

I think most people need to stand in other people's shoes for one day to see what their life is like before they go sprouting their mouths off so loudly against anyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join