It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ww3 is coming. A canadian perspective.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Bear in mind a few facts here
Harper is acting out an agenda handed to him by the bigger powers we dont really percieve at times...
For decades we have had convergence of goverments and trade like NAFTA and other more secret conferences, and harmonizations which we arent really informed of......till they are complete.......
Its prtty obvious there will have to be unification if this agenda keeps on rolling....
I imagine this deal will exclude Quebec, and they will be taken over after much further assimilation, (after their language dies out and their individuality further weakened.)
The coalised two nations will also included NUNAVUT in defense etc as per treaty established....
That this effort has been in the making is no real brainer.....What may halt its implementation i cannot imagine, but believe it will have to be a world scale defeat of the one worlders.if thats possible....
Our defense budget will have to grow o that % that the US spends nealry enough.....
Get ready for the comming of the Amero$
Or defeat the NWO.
WW3 is in progress, NOW!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

you have a car!!!!

i ride my bike everywher!!! i have legs of iron

i live in a rural area,on the edge of a town,so its not too bad to get around.
the bus strike we just had made it really,but now they run again and we get free bus rides till the end of march.
that helps. but the closest bus stop is a 20 min. walk away!!!
thank the gods for this mild winter,saves alot on the furnace bill.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Good post, OP. I wondered why McKay was letting the criticism roll of his back like it did about the planes, the subs and about his so-called "training" jaunts from fishing camps. I didn't realize how much the militarization of Canada was increasing until you pointed out the action plan page.

However, the shivers went down my spine when the former ambassador Paul Saluchi actually commandeered our media to criticize Canada's impoverished military and armaments and pre-empted whatever it was I was watching. (Remember that one? Colin Pwell followed right after) Then when I saw Netanyahu march right over into the US Congress to reply to Obama, being able to commandeer it easily like that, well it says a lot about the coming world agenda. Harper is cagey and deceitful imo, but I think he's following orders from elsewhere. He certainly is not acting as a representative of the people, and we have to really be on our toes.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Good post, OP. I wondered why McKay was letting the criticism roll of his back like it did about the planes, the subs and about his so-called "training" jaunts from fishing camps. I didn't realize how much the militarization of Canada was increasing until you pointed out the action plan page.

However, the shivers went down my spine when the former ambassador Paul Saluchi actually commandeered our media to criticize Canada's impoverished military and armaments and pre-empted whatever it was I was watching. (Remember that one? Colin Pwell followed right after) Then when I saw Netanyahu march right over into the US Congress to reply to Obama, being able to commandeer it easily like that, well it says a lot about the coming world agenda. Harper is cagey and deceitful imo, but I think he's following orders from elsewhere. He certainly is not acting as a representative of the people, and we have to really be on our toes.

Its a big deal. This is how they are going to create a demand for trade jobs in places like Ontario. I've been hearing about this so called shortage in the trades industry so much that I based my post secondary education on it. then I found out how hard it is to get a job as an electrician, unless your comfortable with less than 30k yearly for the first ten years of your career and constantly being laid off. Currently I work as a tech at a large Telecom giant but I have to say starting wages for a career in the military is more than what I make after being in my career for 7 years. Its a slap in the face for those struggling to survive.

Why not just use the money to create real jobs instead?? Unless of course they know something we don't. Which I believe is the case.

But you are right. Harper and his regime are puppets, nothing more. I remember a few years back we had a year long strike in our mining industry after Harper so graciously let a Canadian mining giant be bought up by Brazilian interests, finance minister tony clement said that our fair city was a valley of death (referring to our unstable economy). What a nice Effin guy. And yet people here still voted for these clowns. That to me is what their regime thinks of its working class. Total disrespect.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Well I feel for you in your decision-making. One thing to consider before signing up is whether you could land the type of job that would keep you on the home front in an office, for instance rather than at the front. The fact that you have dependents has no impact apparently, as we saw from Afghanistan. A trade does not guarantee it won't be handy overseas. All the best. The YT videos on the world plan used to say the war would be ifrom 2013 to 2015.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's without a doubt coming. When could be anyones guess, but most likely sooner than later. Alot of folks are gonna suffer through this next one, and we will suffer here at home on our own soil. You can take that fact to the bank. I know people high up in Military intelligence. A conventional war agreement is being discussed. Otherwise, Nukes will prevent any profit from reaching the international Banksters pocket books like it always has in the past two World Wars where they played the Nations involved against eachother. Remember, The International Banksters now have a Usery base in Red China. Thin Red Line now breached.

If you do anything, just do this. Make sure you have atleast a hundred gallon tank of drinkable water, and atleast 3 months of freeze dried food or more. And equally important (because you might have to defend that food and water, not to mention your family) A few firearms and alot of ammo. If you do not do this, then you're leaving yourself and your loved ones hungry, thirsty and defenseless against the bands of thugs who will surely come to rape and steal from you once the crap hits the fan. If it never comes, than the worst case scenario is that you're prepared for a natural disaster at the very least. You can't lose. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

With Greece and Italy in spending paralysis, maybe the plan is to use those two places as launch staging areas?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I also agree with you metaldemon2000. When the "peaceful military" has more jobs than the industries around us, this should be ringing bells. I live in British Columbia and have watched my service business dwindle by 65%, it was a luxury service so I did see it coming as I was paying attention to the economy, and now I also work a job to make ends meet. Most jobs I see are either seasonal or part time at the superstores. I was telling people during the last election that Harper would win majority, and people told me I was nuts saying even the polls show at most he would win a minority. When asked why I thought that, I simply replied...with a majority there will be no opposition for the decisions made for the coming war. Canada is an illusion and in my opinion we are the most brainwashed country in the world. Nobody I talk to even knows what ACTA is, let alone know Canada was one of the first to sign it last year, while other countries are protesting. Here's a few signs to enforce that we in Canada are also on the brink. Learn to take care of yourself, otherwise the gov will do it for you!!

Harper's pension-cutting plan has Canada on edge
mobile.globalpost.com...

Canadian bank bailout total touches $186 billion
www.wellingtonfund.com...

30 percent of Canadians can’t cover their living expenses
www.chatelaine.com...

Take care everyone and peace be with you all!
edit on 21-2-2012 by quest4info because: bad grammer and I know how important that is

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join